Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,128 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) (47058 Views)

Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) / Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by shumuel(m): 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Amagite3:
American comedian and actor, Kevin Hart has replied a Nigerian hyperrealism Pencil Artist who drew a portrait of him and posted on Twitter.

Kevin Hart revealed he wants to buy the drawing, and that he'd need him to draw 3 of his celebrity friends too.

The guy wrote;

"My name is Eli Waduba Yusuf
Am a Nigerian, based in kaduna. Am a hyperrealism PENCIL Artist, I hope to become like @Harinzeyart. Please Retweet, let @KevinHart4real see it, thank you
"

Kevin replied;

"I see it and I want to purchase it...I also want to support you and your amazing talent by giving you a fee to do a pencil drawing of 3 of my celebrity friends that I can gift it to. DM your info and let’s get to work!"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/kevin-hart-set-to-patronize-nigerian-pencil-artist-who-drew-a-portrait-of-him.html

The guys is lucky, he did the right thing at the right time and it worked for him,, Hart is only doing this to promote his Movie.

Only those who watch American movies would understand grin

market strategy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by RTSC: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ilekeh:
The North is waking up and going places.
Thank goodness. In order for Nigeria to grow, we need all man on board. Up North, Up SW, Up SS, Up middlebelt.

SE can go whichever direction their dilector wants grin
Look at this old hag. You never change.

The guy in question even hopes to be like arinze art- his role model.

I hope you know arinze is an igbo name. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
smiley

1 Like

Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Lanniox(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
If Kevin Hart can locate this guy, who I'm I that Bill Gates cannot locatecheesy

1 Like

Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by ademi87(m): 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
Kevin Hart own self dey he body

When he is doing stand up comedy he is not funny

But when in a movie he is absolutely funny

Check the movie " ride along"
Night school
Jumanji
Central intelligence
Wedding ringer
I don't know what you are smoking but I want some of that shit.....kelvin hart is the funniest of his generation.... His story telling, delivery, and been holistic when it comes to details is a force to be reckon with

1 Like

Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by adecz: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wow!!!

BabaJehovah had picked his call.

Young millionaire loading.

Thanks to the power of social media.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Cammo: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
God simply picked his call

Nigerian youths are not lazy

Nigerian youths got talent!

Support Nigerian youths movement and let's kick these old cargoes back their grandchildren

Support INTEGRITY!!!

Support Sowore

AAC

2 Likes

Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Checked86: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
hakku:
God has picked his call.
I wish I knew how to draw. My dad is a good "drawer" even my sisters but if na to dismantle electrical gadgets, na dere u go find me.
hope one can still find you when it is time to fix the electrical gadgets back?

2 Likes

Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by TumblrGyal(f): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oh! Bleep me.Whatever his hands are made of i want it
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by ericwise13: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oya try dismantling Hart’s face first make we know weda he go patronize u
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
RTSC:

Look at this old hag. You never change.

The guy in question even hopes to be like arinze art- his role model.

I hope you know arinze is an igbo name. cheesy

Did something upset you?
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by dfrost: 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
RTSC:
A man's gift makes way for him.

If he plays his cards right, he shouldn't be in Nigeria by this time next year.

True that brother.
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by def111(m): 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

for where??
Kevin Hart when he hears "I'm from NIGERIA"
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by YaronMudi: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Rosay15:
Wow... Nice one

American Comedian #KevinHart Finally Reaches Out To Kaduna Based Artist Who drew him
https://www.yaronmudisblog.com/2019/02/american-comedian-kevinhart-finally.html?m=1
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
This guy is stupidly talented. Nice work
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Bubu will say Nigeria youths are lazy.
They will not remember these hardworking Nigerians instead they'll say Nigerians are scammers.....
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
We are blessed!
But our bad and corrupt leaders are the ones making us beg for bread as if we can't buy the whole bakery.

Good one Man.
Make use of this opportunity pls.
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by olajide21: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
hakku:
God has picked his call.
I wish I knew how to draw. My dad is a good "drawer" even my sisters but if na to dismantle electrical gadgets, na dere u go find me.

Why not go to Kelvin' s house and dismantle his 90" ultra slim, smart, FED, QED, UBE TV. I am sure he would notice you then. You also have a raw talent. Do let it die!
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oh my God! cheesy
Awwww smiley
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by x6blade(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
If he's smart he'd ask Kevin Hart to sponsor him in an art school in America , Kevin Hart is already a referral ,thereby higher chances of working with celebrities = more money
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by asobo: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
kingemzy5:
The God of next level has started his work ...... but Kevin Hart biko locate me i fit draw your anatomy grin grin grin all thanks to PMB
See this mumu. Buhari my foot nonsense.
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
See raw and undiluted talent cool
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by olureignforever: 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
hakku:
God has picked his call.

NA next level fit u.
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by EdoBozz(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:

Night school
Jumanji
Central intelligence
Wedding ringer

You are the one who thinks that way. In America his stand up comedies are very funny to them but our naija brothers are dry to them even when they are very funny to us. Two worlds apart bro, that's just how it is. He one one of the richest comedian in the world.
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:

Night school
Jumanji
Central intelligence
Wedding ringer
Kevin is funny as Bleep doing stand up. Have u seen "lemme explain". That ish was bularious
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by SexynSerious(f): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
A man's talent opens door for him. I am very happy for him!

Rosay15:
Wow... Nice one

1 Like

Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
This guy don blow o! See as my family waste my football and music talent just cuz of jamb and waec
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
The boy now on what price to quote for him

1 Like

Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by ksly24(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ilekeh:
The North is waking up and going places.
Thank goodness. In order for Nigeria to grow, we need all man on board. Up North, Up SW, Up SS, Up middlebelt.

SE can go whichever direction their dilector wants grin

2 Likes

Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=ksly24 post=76197057][/quote]

LMAO funny picture grin
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by hakku: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Simplep:
You see ur life?
Do u want to be part of it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo: Pinkies Ladies Club Members Are Not Lesbians Or Prostitutes / Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images / Celebrities At Sanyeri's Wedding Ceremony (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.