Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,468 members, 7,854,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) (47078 Views)

Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) / Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by R0ckefeller: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
the thing is when you can do something wonderful like this tag people outside Nigeria cos the situation here don't let many appreciate good things
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by xboi97(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Amagite3:
American comedian and actor, Kevin Hart has replied a Nigerian hyperrealism Pencil Artist who drew a portrait of him and posted on Twitter.

Kevin Hart revealed he wants to buy the drawing, and that he'd need him to draw 3 of his celebrity friends too.

The guy wrote;

"My name is Eli Waduba Yusuf
Am a Nigerian, based in kaduna. Am a hyperrealism PENCIL Artist, I hope to become like @Harinzeyart. Please Retweet, let @KevinHart4real see it, thank you
"

Kevin replied;

"I see it and I want to purchase it...I also want to support you and your amazing talent by giving you a fee to do a pencil drawing of 3 of my celebrity friends that I can gift it to. DM your info and let’s get to work!"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/kevin-hart-set-to-patronize-nigerian-pencil-artist-who-drew-a-portrait-of-him.html

this is lovely. Pls am also a pencil artist ryt 4rm my primary skul days, nd some of my works were dt of a sketch of d late general andrew Azazi a former minister of defence or interior to former president goodluck jonathan. I also base in kaduna nd i hve been lukn 4 an artistic shop or museum were i cn improve my work by learnin more pls dm me facebuk as Abdul massari or my gmail adress abdulmassari@gmail.com pls i'll b xpctn 2 hear 4rm any pencil artist like me witn kd so we cn both learn 4rm eachodr nd form a team
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by koolaid87: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
I bet Dwayne Johnson to be one of his celeb friends. Bless you hommie.

God would have picked a lot of calls, but most people lost their talent and gift
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by SURElee(f): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Waoh! That's Kevin Hart endorsing his talent.

1 Like

Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by kunmiiii: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
Kevin Hart own self dey he body

When he is doing stand up comedy he is not funny

But when in a movie he is absolutely funny

Check the movie " ride along"
Night school
Jumanji
Central intelligence
Wedding ringer

How many of his stands up have you watched, go and watch his stands up specials "Let me explain", " Laugh at my pain" and "What now" he's absolutely hilarious, his success in those stands up was actually what paved up for his successful movie career and various investments from different movie producers. I sincerely doubt you're a K.H fan. You wouldn't have dared made this oblivious comment, or perhaps you have a mundane sense of humor!

1 Like

Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by kunmiiii: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
cooljoe:
Kevin is funny as Bleep doing stand up. Have u seen "lemme explain". That ish was bularious

Are you minding him, he should go and watch "Let me explain", " What now" and "Laugh at my pain"

Nigerians just have a terrible and mundane sense of humor!
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by brownbib(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
creativity is art.
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Obooy...kevin hart fit just wire like 50k usd o
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Some will come online and bash the government, some na to come beg, some na to come defraud, while some see difficulties and complain, some see possibilities
Social media is also a tool for GOOD
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
So because kevin hart will give this guys a couple of Hundreds dollars, Just maybe. that means the guy will end up in the US grin grin

Does it Also means the so called God has blessed him? grin People have done Amazing things and still didn't end up in America, they stayed in their own countries and made their country great Rather than taking their skills to America. Nigerians and Inferiorities

This guy drew an Ordinary picture and Nigerians are Marvelling.
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ilekeh:
The North is waking up and going places.
Thank goodness. In order for Nigeria to grow, we need all man on board. Up North, Up SW, Up SS, Up middlebelt.

SE can go whichever direction their dilector wants grin
Most senseless post ever
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Originalsly: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hmmm...so the local celebrities and millionaires never patronize him? That guy is on his way to being famous..... Kevin introducing him to other celebrities?... he would have no rest..... will soon be making TV appearances.
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by mimicue(f): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
To charge now will be a problem . Whatever decision he takes determines how far he will go .
I hope he suggest Kevin hart gives him what he feels like, I’m sure he will pay him more than he would have requested
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wow, he has talent, congrats to him.
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Vivianagoja(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
This is the law of... Wen u have some, give some
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by slawomir: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
kunmiiii:

How many of his stands up have you watched, go and watch his stands up specials "Let me explain", " Laugh at my pain" and "What now" he's absolutely hilarious, his success in those stands up was actually what paved up for his successful movie career and various investments from different movie producers. I sincerely doubt you're a K.H fan. You wouldn't have dared made this oblivious comment, or perhaps you have a mundane sense of humor!

Am his number one fan
And am telling you what you need to know about him but you want to argue
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
The boy don hamma. Hope say na beta purchase he go purchase.
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
hakku:
God has picked his call.
I wish I knew how to draw. My dad is a good "drawer" even my sisters but if na to dismantle electrical gadgets, na dere u go find me.

Go to Maiduguri. You’ll fit in perfectly. Nigeria army can use you to dissemble boko gadgets.

If NA reject you, you can decamp to the other side and assemble gadgets for them.
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wow. Wow. Wow.

This guy is very talented. Damnnn!!!
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by lerrytunechi(m): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
mimicue:
To charge now will be a problem . Whatever decision he takes determines how far he will go .
I hope he suggest Kevin hart gives him what he feels like, I’m sure he will pay him more than he would have requested

Exactly what was on my mind.

I hope the guy won't start thinking it's an opportunity to put the squeeze on Kevin Hart.

He should package and frame it well. What is most important for this guy is where the picture will get to. Referrals, referrals, referrals.
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
koolaid87:
I bet Dwayne Johnson to be one of his celeb friends. Bless you hommie.

God would have picked a lot of calls, but most people lost their talent and gift

Yeah, and he's also close to Regina Hall.
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by hakku: 12:19am On Feb 28, 2019
gbosaa:

Go to Maiduguri. You’ll fit in perfectly. Nigeria army can use you to dissemble boko gadgets.

If NA reject you, you can decamp to the other side and assemble gadgets for them.

Chairman u wicked.
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 28, 2019
Ilekeh:
The North is waking up and going places.
Thank goodness. In order for Nigeria to grow, we need all man on board. Up North, Up SW, Up SS, Up middlebelt.

SE can go whichever direction their dilector wants grin

Tribalism will kill you one day
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Favor99(m): 4:22am On Feb 28, 2019
Wow shocked this guy is talented.
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:53am On Feb 28, 2019
I draw very well but wuruwuru never allow me take it serious
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Spotlessrosy222: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2019
Wow... Thats great...a big congratulations to him.... E do hammer...
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by labani06(m): 8:40am On Feb 28, 2019
Congrats Eli
but I have an advice be careful of ur village people. because. northern Nigerian juju is very powerful. someone can factory reset your. brain all in the name of jealousy.
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Revolva(m): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2019
Wow the power of social media
Re: Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2019
hakku:
God has picked his call.
I wish I knew how to draw. My dad is a good "drawer" even my sisters but if na to dismantle electrical gadgets, na dere u go find me.
dont kill me with laughter o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour / "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies / Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.