Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

OMG!! See Dr Dk Olukoya Top 12 Favourite Songs - Destined Boy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / OMG!! See Dr Dk Olukoya Top 12 Favourite Songs - Destined Boy (6635 Views)

Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 / Best Of Destined Kids Gospel Songs DJ Mix & Album / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! See Dr Dk Olukoya Top 12 Favourite Songs - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dr D.K Olukoya is a scientist, clergy man, and founder of Mountain Of Fire and miracles Ministries.
The mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries is devoted to the Revival of Apostolic Signs, Holy Ghost Fireworks and the Unlimited Demonstration of the Power of God to deliver to the uttermost.
At MFM all over the world, holiness within and without, as the greatest spiritual insecticide, and a condition for heaven, is being taught openly.
MFM is a do-it-yourself gospel ministry. There, your hands are trained to war and your fingers to fight.

Here are the Top 12 Favourite songs by Daddy (DR D.K Olukoya).
Before Praise emerges, Daddy G.O common words " you need to sing like David sang and dance like David dances" Chuckles!!
Here are the Top 12, don't smile alone.
Number ONE
Daddy really love singing this songs. Dad has really injects it to all MFM pastors and Members all over the world.
He is a miracle working God
He is an alpha and omega
He is a miracle working God

Number Two
Jesus is a winner man, Jesus is a winner man
The winner man all the time
Winna Mon, Winna Mon, Winna Mon
Thy winner man all the time.
Halleluyah!! Smiles
Number Three
O that men would praise thy lord
For his goodness and for his wonderful works
To the children of men
For his goodness and for his meaningful works
To the children of men
He has broken the gate of brass
And sawn the bars of iron asunder

Number four
You are thy lord
That is your name
You will neva share your glory
With anyone
You will never share your glory
With anybody
Almighty God
That is your name
Number Five
You have begin your work,
Baba perfect your work,
You have begin your work
In my life
Baba perfect your work.

Number Six
Who has the Final say
Jehovah has the final say
Jehovah turns my life around
Jehovah turns my life around
He makes a way where there is no way
Jehovah has the Final say
Am actually turning around right now.
What about you?
Number Seven
I am going higher
I am going higher today
I am going above thy shadows
Into the presence of God
Into the presence of Jesus
I am going higher Today!

Number Eight
I have a God
Who never fails
Who never fails, who never fails,
Forever more
Amen
Jesus Never fail,
Jesus Never Fails, Jesus Never Fails
Forever more
Number Nine
We Give glory to thy lord, He reigns
We Give Glory to thy lord, He reigns, He reigns, He reigns
We Give Glory to thy lord, He reigns

Number Ten
Angels are singing, you are worthy oh lord
You are worthy lord, you are worthy oh lord
You are worthy lord, you are worthy lord
You are worthy lord, worthy to be praise

Number Eleven
The Lord reigneth
Blessed be thy name of the lord
For thy lord our God, Omnipotent
He reigneth in Majesty

Number Twelve
Highest Highest Highest
Highest Highest Highest that is your name
We praise you Lord (praise you Lord, praise you Lord, praise you Lord.
Dad's conclusion goes like this
Halleluyah!! Amen!..... The whole congregation (Amen) "Smiles"

source via: https://destinedboy..com/2019/01/omg-see-dr-dk-olukoya-top-12-favourite.html

cc:ishilove
cc:mynd44

2 Likes

Re: OMG!! See Dr Dk Olukoya Top 12 Favourite Songs - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
lol
Re: OMG!! See Dr Dk Olukoya Top 12 Favourite Songs - Destined Boy by lightdream: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
You try bruv. Your name is Yahweh! You are a miracle working God, your name is yahweh plus deliverance songs. May God grant him infinite anointing (Amen).

2 Likes

Re: OMG!! See Dr Dk Olukoya Top 12 Favourite Songs - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 12:50am On Feb 28, 2019
tanks
Re: OMG!! See Dr Dk Olukoya Top 12 Favourite Songs - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2019
lol
Re: OMG!! See Dr Dk Olukoya Top 12 Favourite Songs - Destined Boy by Onliie(m): 4:48am On Mar 07, 2019
The Lord God that hath made the heavens and the earth by that great power....
Re: OMG!! See Dr Dk Olukoya Top 12 Favourite Songs - Destined Boy by destindd(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
yeah!..

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Songs With Senseless Lyrics / Dj Yk Instrumental Free Beat - Ishaga Dance (street Pop) / Tiwa Savage Ft Duncan Mighty – Lova Lova Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.