Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him (32675 Views)

"What Is The Meaning Of That Sign?" - Fans React After Davido And Zubby Exchange / Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by princegox(m): 6:25am On Feb 28, 2019
see as the jollof rice, they busy they reply the 4+4. Next level kill you there.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by Pearly255(f): 6:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Mumu
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by bluefilm: 6:35am On Feb 28, 2019
I just like his same response to anything they say to him.

Stupid and pained losers.

4 + 4 = Next Level ✓

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by banggy: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Say ipob blast him not fans

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by Lihyunpark(m): 6:38am On Feb 28, 2019
Joshmodest:
Is this MC jollof mad
Some people that dont have 10k in their account,a and are finding it difficult to eat 2 times in a day , above me are shouting 4+4 Next level, up and down, be joining all this rich celebs that can't be affected by recession...to be shouting Sai baba...when inflation hit you dem no dey tell person !!
Awon okponu Ayerada!!!!

Do you know?

As good as the USA, Britian and other developed countries, there are still some people in those countries that can't eat 2times a day.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by expressglory: 6:44am On Feb 28, 2019
ogbonti:

Not just a thief, the biggest scam in African political history. So 100 years from today. All of us here will be remembered as the generation this illiterate Buhari took for a ride and we could do nothing about it? Do not forget, in his own time as a young man, he could not take what his Brother Shagari did. To his credit, he was not lazy. He took his boys and sent them to remove Shagari, at the risk of his own life. That was what he did, good or bad, history will remember that he could not take it, he acted.

NOW, YOU AND I CAN'T TAKE IT, WHAT CAN WE DO, IF NOT TO TOPPLE THIS EVIL MAN!

DSS will soon come for your ass...better watch your mouth
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by ogbonti: 6:54am On Feb 28, 2019
expressglory:

DSS will soon come for your ass...better watch your mouth

I am with those who the DSS are not qualified or bold enough to look into their eyes, go figure!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by spiralwedge(m): 6:56am On Feb 28, 2019
Nà wá o

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by richie240: 7:01am On Feb 28, 2019
bluefilm:
I just like his same response to anything they say to him.

Stupid and pained losers.

4 + 4 = Next Level ✓
lolz. Its deliberate. He's like telling them "and so", "if e pain u, go and die"

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by ibietela2(m): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2019
Don't mind the useless thing
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by michoim(m): 7:11am On Feb 28, 2019
Na so e come be
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by Ahbets: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by Joshmodest(m): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2019
Lihyunpark:

Do you know?

As good as the USA, Britian and other developed countries, there are still some people in those countries that can't eat 2times a day.

Do you also know ?
That in Nigeria the number of people who can't even eat once in a day, is 80 times those that can eat thrice a day...and your president has so much food at his disposal in Asorock to feed a state !!
Do you also know ?
That in Nigeria almost more than half of the population live on less than $1 per day....and your MCM , comfortable earns 50000 times that sum,and u are here shouting next level !
Do you also know that ?
While hundreds of thousands of Nigerians die on a daily basis, over health related reasons due to bad healthcarel system...your man crush rushes to London at the slightest headache..
I hope all this happens in developed countries too ??!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by anonymuz(m): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2019
Joshmodest:
Is this MC jollof mad
Some people that dont have 10k in their account,a and are finding it difficult to eat 2 times in a day , above me are shouting 4+4 Next level, up and down, be joining all this rich celebs that can't be affected by recession...to be shouting Sai baba...when inflation hit you dem no dey tell person !!
Awon okponu Ayerada!!!!
bitter truth. But let's keep telling them, with time they will really see the so called next level

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by texazzpete(m): 7:20am On Feb 28, 2019
People are blasting an APC member and political aspirant for supporting the leader of his party?

Many are roaming indeed.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by anonymuz(m): 7:22am On Feb 28, 2019
Ekpekus:
E go hard for youths to actualize the term "leaders of tomorrow ".
Until we decide and put our hand where our mouth is, then no hope..
Forget about atikulation and Next level.. same rottenness, which is systemic, is seen and percieved daily amongst the citizenry.
What do I know sef.. make I siddon the look the country lipsrsealed
most Nigerians are the cause of what we are facing today, until they realise that this old people are the problem of the nation,they will continue to wallow in suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by Joshmodest(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2019
texazzpete:
People are blasting an APC member and political aspirant for supporting the leader of his party?

Many are roaming indeed.
Which leader of which party??
Who told u jollof is under the APC?
Do you even know what we're talking about ?
When last have you been to Aro , Abeokuta ?

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by persius555(m): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2019
Mr Jollof has always been a fan of PMB but refused to make it public for the sake of his political ambition under Sowore's AAC as the Warri South Federal Constituency representative. Watch his instagram videos and see how he has consistently attacked anti buharists.
That should give you a hint. Wont be surprised if he decamps to APC in the future.

Funny loud mouth guy though. I love how he attacks the problems/leaders that continue to bug down the development of the Niger Delta.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by Davidharyor(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Na copy and paste im dey do sef
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by xoxocandy(f): 7:52am On Feb 28, 2019
Joshmodest:
Is this MC jollof mad
Awon okponu Ayerada!!!!
No time to argue with celebs that won't add or deduct from my life

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by supremacy360: 7:56am On Feb 28, 2019
SocialFinance:

So where are the fans blasting him.

You mean those ipob, the known haters of good news, they made up their mind to be enemy of the people Who is so confused and that they actually deserve our pity.

I tell you they are in severe pain.

You are the worst thing that happened to humanity, where did they mention IPOB there, or you choose to make them your problem ,I hope you don't die of consistent hearing of that name IPOB.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him by Rotimi47: 8:07am On Feb 28, 2019
afroniger:
Lol. Some sore losers are still feeling bitter over Atiku's loss. They better take a chill pill and move on.
Some Don't even come to my office to greet me anymore, neither do they exchange greetings when they see me undecided

Ontop say Buhari won! grin

They're simply bad losers shocked

Anyhow, I have also ignored them as they will still carry their 2 legs to walk into my office sooner than they
Thought. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React / Police Seize Gun From Bign, Mavin Records DJ / 2face Idibia's Sons, Nino And Zion, In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.