Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? (13403 Views)

Exclusive Images!see What Serena Williams Did To Kim K To Confirm She's Pregnant / See What A Nigeria Guy Did To Kim Kardashian Break The Internet Picture / Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by lalasun: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2010
I've always been a big fan of Kimmy cakes and the entire Kardashian clan! I commend the way she turned a negative situation (her sex tape) to a positive. whether she was behind the release is a question that remains to be answered. Ive been watching the recent season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and all i can think of is, what the ,  happened to Kim's face? She's still beautiful, but she needs to stop b4 it gets bad, real bad "michael jackson" grin

Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by googles: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

wat sort of face job is dat ? yea i noticed shez getting more plastic on their show

but i dont recall it being this bahd. . are you sure its not a doctored picture ? undecided
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2010
plastic surgery, of course!!!!
even the tittay are getting bigger year in-year out!
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2010
Its like she's got a wind tunnel blowing her face. She will soon be looking like the wildensteine bride below

Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by blacksta(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2010
^

I see your profile picture - no shaking sha. grin
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by favouredjb(f): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2010
Kim should not do this to herself,I noticed her look is becoming plastic by the day.she's very pretty I like her.
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2010
i noticed it earlier this year, her face has changed SO MUCH! her cheeks especially. so sad.
she looked better before, and only ended up making a downgrade.
when will people learn that plastic surgery does NOT work?
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by spikedcylinder: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2010
Surgery, that's what happened to her face.
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2010
Here some of us are trying to hide our high cheekbones and this one is using surgery to emphasize hers. undecided
2006 looks better. . . .

ewo lo kuku kan mi, I am not Nick abi brad, whichever one she's with now.
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by baslone: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2010
I like the girl die! Now she's messing up herself!
I would have luved to see that her famous sex V
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by Nellyon(f): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2010
Whoever put that show on tv should be penalized. who wants to watch those fat girls treat their mom like sh:t, phock or plan to phock some guy? TRASHADIANS
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by favouredjb(f): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
Did you say FAT girls?
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by Nellyon(f): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2010
yes fat like way too much FAT and silicon
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by naijadiva2(f): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2010
I like her 2006 pic better. all these plasic surgeries are not necessary. Kim is a beautiful girl, she's doesn't need it, matter face, no one needs it.

Ebonyeyes:

Its like she's got a wind tunnel blowing her face. She will soon be looking like the wildensteine bride below

she always scares the bajeebeez out of me. I wonder how she feels everytime she sees herself. most times, its best to leave ourselves alone. Bcuz changing ONE thing about yourself can turn into changing everything about you.
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by Anabel(f): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2010
i love kim but she rily bcomin too fakish these days
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by xynerise: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2010
naija_diva:

I like her 2006 pic better. all these plasic surgeries are not necessary. Kim is a beautiful girl, she's doesn't need it, matter face, no one needs it.

she always scares the bajeebeez out of me. I wonder how she feels everytime she sees herself. most times, its best to leave ourselves alone. Bcuz changing ONE thing about yourself can turn into changing everything about you.
That looks like a lionness shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by deelady(f): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2010
Not only her face is plastic, I boobs, butt and most of er body parts are made of plastic. I really love er but now she is turing to BARBIE cry
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by nanidee(f): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2010
chei, Chineke meeee shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by hackney(m): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2010
She's trying to tuck in her crowfeet as well as plump up her cheek bones.
(I'm so cosmo y'all)
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by mamagee3(f): 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2010
Did you guys just notice that she 's plastic?

Was she ever real? undecided
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by googles: 11:31am On Aug 31, 2010
hackney:

She's trying to tuck in her crowfeet as well as plump up her cheek bones.
(I'm so cosmo y'all)

grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by nanidee(f): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2010
mama-gee:

Did you guys just notice that she 's plastic?

Was she ever real? undecided

oh well, we just never noticed the extent of her "plasticness", wink wink wink
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by deelady(f): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2010
This is what we are talking 'bout cheesy

Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by nanidee(f): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2010
eeeekkkkkk, what do these pple want to achieve by doing all this?? undecided undecided undecided

their before pics actully look better than the afters (except fergies though, , lol)
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by naijadiva2(f): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2010
nanidee:

eeeekkkkkk, what do these pple want to achieve by doing all this?? undecided undecided undecided

their before pics actully look better than the afters (except fergies though, , lol)

yea fergie actually looks better in the after pic, lets hope she leaves it at that, !
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by chinedumo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2010
blacksta:

^

I see your profile picture - no shaking sha. grin

@blacksta u have got to understand that she @Ebonyeyes ha s got a thing or two against we- the black guys
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2010
chinedumo:

@blacksta u have got to understand that she @Ebonyeyes ha s got a thing or two against we- the black guys

Nah babes I loffs you all just saying hey to the blackaphobics about grin grin.
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by chinedumo(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^^^tell us a story that hurt u specifically about these black phobics

hey
am using ur pix in facebook and getting lots of attention cos of it. hope u dont mind. or do u want me to pay royalties to u?
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by Ibomade1: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2010
Plastic barbie grin grin
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2010
chinedumo:

^^^^tell us a story that hurt u specifically about these black phobics

hey
am using your pix in facebook and getting lots of attention cos of it. hope u dont mind. or do u want me to pay royalties to u?

Wat kind of attention are you getting? what are people saying?
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by chinedumo(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^^ it is lovely
it is nasty
and other things which u want them to say
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2010
chinedumo:

^^^ it is lovely
it is nasty
and other things which u want them to say

wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Artistic Maternity Photo / John Dumelo(ghanaian Actor) Arrested In Nigeria / Pres.George Washington American 1st President Had Afro European Ancestry Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.