Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? (13417 Views)

Exclusive Images!see What Serena Williams Did To Kim K To Confirm She's Pregnant / See What A Nigeria Guy Did To Kim Kardashian Break The Internet Picture / Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2010
That photo is a lil photoshopped. Even I have been watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
I am a big fan of the Kardashians sisters. Kim K is still pretty, and she is one of the most beautiful women
of her generation.
Re: What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2010
Kim K is hours of hair and makeup, lets leave it at that.

and fergie looks pretty much the same, just different makeup

(1) (2) (Reply)

BSTAN Group Signs Shortcut And M.C Papi As Ambassadors / If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro / Stardom Has Robbed Me Of Many Things –waje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.