Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance (1849 Views)

Really Need Your Spiritual Assistance Pls / Breaking!!! Naval Chief Implore Nigeria Military To See Spiritual Assistance / Easter: A Supposed Time Of Spiritual Revival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Anonymous17: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2019
I have been a nairalander for over a decade but I just opened this account to keep myself anonymous. Please what I am about to share is a true life account although some atheists in the house might disprove of it. There is a strong woman in my family that has vowed that me and my siblings won't ever get jobs and will never do well so that my parents will never reap the fruit of their labour out of jealously. True to her words we are all out of the university but not one of us have a job, opportunities will always come but in the end will not materialise. I am presently 34 yrs old, have a masters degree in Eng., but there is virtually nothing to show for it. Funny thing is that I have had countless opportunities, prayed and prayed, fasted, yet it comes to nothing. I will almost get the job or offer but somehow at the end it would fail, that is the same thing that goes round all my siblings. Right now as I am writing this message, I am the only person among my friends whom all entered the University together, but without a house, wife or job, yet I am sleeping on the ground without any foam of mattress. Despite all my struggles, their is virtually nothing to show for it. Please I am genuinely in search of a benevolent person who would bring me out of this terrible nightmare, by assisting me with a job or delivering me from this strong woman.

I would be glad if the OP could move this to the front page.
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by tripplephi: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2019
can we chat via email? kindly PM me.
I would need more details to your story....
so i can see if I can offer a little help spiritually and otherwise.

Anonymous17:
I have been a nairalander for over a decade but I just opened this account to keep myself anonymous. Please what I am about to share is a true life account although some atheists in the house might disprove of it. There is a strong woman in my family that has vowed that me and my siblings won't ever get jobs and will never do well so that my parents will never reap the fruit of their labour out of jealously. True to her words we are all out of the university but not one of us have a job, opportunities will always come but in the end will not materialise. I am presently 34 yrs old, have a masters degree in Eng., but there is virtually nothing to show for it. Funny thing is that I have had countless opportunities, prayed and prayed, fasted, yet it comes to nothing. I will almost get the job or offer but somehow at the end it would fail, that is the same thing that goes round all my siblings. Right now as I am writing this message, I am the only person among my friends whom all entered the University together, but without a house, wife or job, yet I am sleeping on the ground without any foam of mattress. Despite all my struggles, their is virtually nothing to show for it. Please I am genuinely in search of a benevolent person who would bring me out of this terrible nightmare, by assisting me with a job or delivering me from this strong woman.

Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by madridguy(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2019
Life at times lipsrsealed

Firstly, forget about one woman. Focus on God only. Seek for forgiveness, and beg God to break every yoke that can be blocking your way.

My little cent.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by GraGra247(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Go to MFM prayer city. You might be lucky.

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by smilinguy: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2019
Drop your email
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Ihedinobi3: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2019
Hi.

I am a believer in Jesus Christ and I am committed to following the Bible.

To begin, I know of no instance in the Bible where your experience has happened to anyone else. I mean that I don't know of any instance in the Bible where anybody has had their life affected in any way by someone else's spiritual manipulations. All of the teaching going on today that suggests this is false. So, it is a bad idea to let yourself think the way that you are currently.

As for your situation, I am very sorry about it. But I must tell you that it is not unique. Stories like the one you have shared are not stories people like to tell about themselves, so it appears less common than it is. But, in fact, far more people than you might think are struggling in pretty much the same circumstances. It is the way of the evil world we live in. There isn't much justice or compassion in the world we live in right now.

Regarding your apparent confusion about God's lack of intervention in your situation, this may be due to the very popular ideas out there about God which are false too. Although it is truly God's desire for us to prosper and be in health, this world is the devil's world where God's Will is not done. Every time something good happens in this world, it is God exercising His Sovereignty even over creature free will. Otherwise, there would be nothing good at all happening in this world.

For this reason, we are told not to care so much for the affairs of this life. We are here in this world for only one reason: the Truth. Or, more clearly, to demonstrate our preferred attitude to the Truth. That is, do we love God and prefer to submit to Him no matter what? Or is there some reason which we find sufficient to question God's Right to rule over us and therefore prefer to rebel against Him?

For those of us who have believed in Jesus Christ, every new day is more testing of that choice to believe. We are tested as to our commitment to that choice. Then we are tested as to our willingness to go all the way with it in learning the Truth, believing it, applying it to our lives and helping other people to do the same. The details of this testing are not dissimilar to your experience. Many believers suffer all kinds of things which God allows so that their true heart will be demonstrated. If they remain in the Faith in spite of everything they suffer until they die or are resurrected alive at the Lord's Return, there are incredible eternal rewards which they will win for their steadfastness. If they go further to learn all of God's Truth and reaching spiritual maturity, there are more rewards involved for that as well. If they go even further and pass the terrible tests of spiritual maturity, there are even greater rewards involved. If they finish the course by fulfilling their own spiritual ministry using their own unique spiritual gifts to help other people to learn the Truth and grow spiritually, then they win a full reward at the Judgment Seat of Christ. Even beyond this are exceptional rewards for those who are exceptionally zealous for the Lord in their race.

This is why we are here on earth. To be able to provide for our material needs and fulfill our material responsibilities is a good thing. In fact, any believer who refuses to do so is said by Paul to be worse than an infidel. But we do not determine our own circumstances. We must always be responsible and try to do the best we can to fulfill our responsibilities for those that God has given to us and to provide for our own selves but it is God Who gives us what we get. And He can and sometimes does limit our opportunities to do so. That is, even though you possess the qualifications and willingness that you do, unless God provides you with not only job opportunities but favor in the eyes of employers or benefactors, you really can't do anything with them. And God has a Plan which sometimes requires that He deny some of us such opportunities. The question then is, do we trust Him enough to wait for Him? He will always provide for us everything we need to fulfill the purpose for which we are here, that is, to seek and learn and believe and apply the Truth to our lives and help others to do the same. What He actually provides may not be what we think we need but that is what makes it a test of Faith in Him. And the right answer every time is to believe in Him.

So, allow me encourage you to not lose heart. Consider also committing to learning the whole Truth of the Bible so that you can know what life is about and learn to handle it right in light of Eternity. If you decide to, there are threads on my profile that I encourage you to read and you will also be well served to look up https://ichthys.com and www.bibleacademyonline.com.

Again, I'm sorry to hear how things have been with you. I will say a prayer for you here. May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Who gave up the infinite Wealth of Deity and made Himself poor for us so that we might have the true Wealth that will never fade or be stolen keep you.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2019
Ihedinobi3:
Hi.

I am a believer in Jesus Christ and I am committed to following the Bible.

To begin, I know of no instance in the Bible where your experience has happened to anyone else. I mean that I don't know of any instance in the Bible where anybody has had their life affected in any way by someone else's spiritual manipulations. All of the teaching going on today that suggests this is false. So, it is a bad idea to let yourself think the way that you are currently.

As for your situation, I am very sorry about it. But I must tell you that it is not unique. Stories like the one you have shared are not stories people like to tell about themselves, so it appears less common than it is. But, in fact, far more people than you might think are struggling in pretty much the same circumstances. It is the way of the evil world we live in. There isn't much justice or compassion in the world we live in right now.

Regarding your apparent confusion about God's lack of intervention in your situation, this may be due to the very popular ideas out there about God which are false too. Although it is truly God's desire for us to prosper and be in health, this world is the devil's world where God's Will is not done. Every time something good happens in this world, it is God exercising His Sovereignty even over creature free will. Otherwise, there would be nothing good at all happening in this world.

For this reason, we are told not to care so much for the affairs of this life. We are here in this world for only one reason: the Truth. Or, more clearly, to demonstrate our preferred attitude to the Truth. That is, do we love God and prefer to submit to Him no matter what? Or is there some reason which we find sufficient to question God's Right to rule over us and therefore prefer to rebel against Him?

For those of us who have believed in Jesus Christ, every new day is more testing of that choice to believe. We are tested as to our commitment to that choice. Then we are tested as to our willingness to go all the way with it in learning the Truth, believing it, applying it to our lives and helping other people to do the same. The details of this testing are not dissimilar to your experience. Many believers suffer all kinds of things which God allows so that their true heart will be demonstrated. If they remain in the Faith in spite of everything they suffer until they die or are resurrected alive at the Lord's Return, there are incredible eternal rewards which they will win for their steadfastness. If they go further to learn all of God's Truth and reaching spiritual maturity, there are more rewards involved for that as well. If they go even further and pass the terrible tests of spiritual maturity, there are even greater rewards involved. If they finish the course by fulfilling their own spiritual ministry using their own unique spiritual gifts to help other people to learn the Truth and grow spiritually, then they win a full reward at the Judgment Seat of Christ. Even beyond this are exceptional rewards for those who are exceptionally zealous for the Lord in their race.

This is why we are here on earth. To be able to provide for our material needs and fulfill our material responsibilities is a good thing. In fact, any believer who refuses to do so is said by Paul to be worse than an infidel. But we do not determine our own circumstances. We must always be responsible and try to do the best we can to fulfill our responsibilities for those that God has given to us and to provide for our own selves but it is God Who gives us what we get. And He can and sometimes does limit our opportunities to do so. That is, even though you possess the qualifications and willingness that you do, unless God provides you with not only job opportunities but favor in the eyes of employers or benefactors, you really can't do anything with them. And God has a Plan which sometimes requires that He deny some of us such opportunities. The question then is, do we trust Him enough to wait for Him? He will always provide for us everything we need to fulfill the purpose for which we are here, that is, to seek and learn and believe and apply the Truth to our lives and help others to do the same. What He actually provides may not be what we think we need but that is what makes it a test of Faith in Him. And the right answer every time is to believe in Him.

So, allow me encourage you to not lose heart. Consider also committing to learning the whole Truth of the Bible so that you can know what life is about and learn to handle it right in light of Eternity. If you decide to, there are threads on my profile that I encourage you to read and you will also be well served to look up https://ichthys.com and www.bibleacademyonline.com.

Again, I'm sorry to hear how things have been with you. I will say a prayer for you here. May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Who gave up the infinite Wealth of Deity and made Himself poor for us so that we might have the true Wealth that will never fade or be stolen keep you.

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Anonymous17: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=BlaqCoffee109 post=76214924]?? Your WhatsApp number?[/quote
Thanks a lot, I have already sent my WhatsApp number to you through PM
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Anonymous17: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2019
GraGra247:
I have undergone full deliverance in two different MFM churches in the 2016 and 2018
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Anonymous17: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:
...drop your WhatsApp number.
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
Anonymous17:

ok
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:
...drop your WhatsApp number.
Omertà?? Ciao??
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by UceeGod: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
GraGra247:

There is no deliverance anywhere else except in the finished work of Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago.

I started having spiritual attacks from extended family members when I was writing my WASSCE. Even after making all my papers and doing very well in JAMB, I couldn't make any headway due to incessant and unexplainable health failure.

I was referred to MFM prayer city, in fact I joined the church and became a youth leader just so I may be "delivered" from this attacks, all to no avail. The more I fasted and prayed fire prayers, the more the attacks kept coming.

I got frustrated and stopped attending any church but started seeking for the Truth about God and why He's been allowing these satanic attacks. God revealed Himself to me personally as I started a close and personal spiritual walk with Him.

I still don't attend any church but my spiritual journey so far has been gracious and for the attacks, my life is a testimony.

I'v stopped praying for their death as I used to do when I was in MFM, but anytime I perceive any spiritual attack on my health, I rebuke it with the Word of God. Satan and his minions have no foothold in my body anymore because I've come to understand through the help of the Holy Spirit, that my body is the temple of the Spirit of God. I hardly experience any sickness in my body now.

Deliverance only comes from Jesus Christ alone, not from anywhere or anything, not by praying fire brand prayers. All you need is to accept Jesus Christ into your life by believing in Him and you must be willing to obey the indwelling Holy Spirit in you EVERYTIME so you can continue to grow spiritually, DON'T JOKE WITH SIN because that is the foothold the enemies are using to bring you down. When you do these, the deliverance you're looking for is automatically yours - BELIEVE IT, THEN IT'S YOURS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by GraGra247(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
UceeGod:

There is no deliverance anywhere else except in the finished work of Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago.

I started having spiritual attacks from extended family members when I was writing my WASSCE. Even after making all my papers and doing very well in JAMB, I couldn't make any headway due to incessant and unexplainable health failure.

I was referred to MFM prayer city, in fact I joined the church and became a youth leader just so I may be "delivered" from this attacks, all to no avail. The more I fasted and prayed fire prayers, the more the attacks kept coming.

I got frustrated and stopped attending any church but started seeking for the Truth about God and why He's been allowing these satanic attacks. God revealed Himself to me personally as I started a close and personal spiritual walk with Him.

I still don't attend any church but my spiritual journey so far has been gracious and for the attacks, my life is a testimony.

I'v stopped praying for their death as I used to do when I was in MFM, but anytime I perceive any spiritual attack on my health, I rebuke it with the Word of God. Satan and his minions have no foothold in my body anymore because I've come to understand through the help of the Holy Spirit, that my body is the temple of the Spirit of God. I hardly experience any sickness in my body now.

Deliverance only comes from Jesus Christ alone, not from anywhere or anything, not by praying fire brand prayers. All you need is to accept Jesus Christ into your life by believing in Him and you must be willing to obey the indwelling Holy Spirit in you EVERYTIME so you can continue to grow spiritually, DON'T JOKE WITH SIN because that is the foothold the enemies are using to bring you down. When you do these, the deliverance you're looking for is automatically yours - BELIEVE IT, THEN IT'S YOURS.

That's how you see. Unfortunately not how I do.
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by echepops(m): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Anonymous17:

Hello, say this prayer with all your heart, speak to your heart & believe.

"Locate me in your mercy, O Lord Jesus Christ, don't leave me out when You are delivering others. Locate me in your favour, O Lord Jesus Christ, don't leave me out when you are blessing others. Amen".

Watch this, pray and believe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46W5i-M95t0

Bless you! It is well.

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by echepops(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
Also I recommend you get this book "Amen: It is done" from major Catholic bookstores in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
Anonymous17:

If the saying of a mere mortal as such can come true concerning you and your siblings, that means that y'all have not made God the Creator to become your God, in spite of your fastings and prayers.

For the essence of prayer and fasting is obedience of God's Word, and it's only when you keep His Word that He becomes your own God, so despite that I don't know who you are, I think that you and your siblings have to add some obedience of God's Word to your prayer and fastings and see how it goes.
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by mayorall(m): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
Anonymous17:

Solution to all this is packed in one single book I know.....

Satan get lost by Bishop David Oyedepo... cost just #800

Let me check if I have the soft copy so I can forward to you....
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by mayorall(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
mayorall:

Solution to all this is packed in one single book I know.....

Satan get lost by Bishop David Oyedepo... cost just #800

Let me check if I have the soft copy so I can forward to you....

Found oya have a taste of it at screenshot... Drop email to receive it... you can create any email just to receive it.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Auki: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Three 3 humble advice only.
1. Only he who creates you control your distiny. Don't fear her but fear the One who created u, Allah.
2. Beseech your creator alone to help you in your present predicament. Calling any deity other than God will not help you in the least.
3. Try business no matter how little. You may by God Grace be an employer rather than employee.

Wishing you and ur family a life of ease. May God ease your condition. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Ihedinobi3: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:
Ihedinobi3, some of what you posted here its ok, but the Apostle Paul said for those who do not know the depth of Satan. This young man is clearly under some form of Spiritual bondage by a ruler of Darkness and he clearly is not seated in the heavenly places yet in Christ Jesus ( who is the head of all Principality and Powers) hence his experience. All he needs now is to be led to Christ and a good Christian like you and I give him a good and decent job and work him through it Spiritually until he gets his footing. Did the scripture not say the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but might to the pulling down of strongholds (what do you make of this scripture?) The thing is he is in the domain/territory of darkness and helpless...he needs to get in the light and be rooted therein to fight the good fight of faith. He's condition now is not about his fighting the good fight of faith as you have implied but that of deliverance. Jeremiah 15:21. Just as Physically a person in trouble needs a good attorney... Spiritually this young man needs the advocate to plead his cause with that ruler of Darkness; he needs to be standing on the rock for whatever legal ground that may have had over him and his siblings to be abolished.
Anonymous17 is perfectly free, of course, to believe whatever he prefers. But the Truth believed in our hearts is the only thing that does us any good.

Regarding "but the Apostle Paul said for those who do not know the depth of Satan", I don't understand what you mean. Perhaps you had Revelation 2:24 in mind?

About "this young man is clearly under some form of Spiritual bondage by a ruler of Darkness and he clearly is not seated in the heavenly places yet in Christ Jesus ( who is the head of all Principality and Powers) hence his experience", that flies in the face of everything the Bible says. Salvation has nothing to do with suffering in this world (except in so far as we must enter into our inheritance through much tribulation). We are saved if we believe in Jesus Christ. That is all. If we believe in Him, then we are saved out of bondage to the ruler of darkness and seated in Christ Jesus in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:8; 2:5-6; Colossians 1:13). What you said is therefore unbiblical in the extreme. If Anonymous17 believes in the Lord Jesus (as I think he does), then he does not have any further need to be "led to Christ". He may need (and I believe that he does need) to focus on spiritual growth so that he learns to know his right hand from his left spiritually, but he is not "in the territory/domain of darkness"...not unless he actually does not believe in Jesus Christ.

As for the weapons of our warfare, this is what that passage says:

By the meekness and gentleness of Christ, I appeal to you--I, Paul, who am "timid" when face to face with you, but "bold" when away!
I beg you that when I come I may not have to be as bold as I expect to be toward some people who think that we live by the standards of this world.
For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does.
The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.
We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete.

2 Corinthians 10:1-6 NIV1984

First, clearly that clause refers to the fact that we don't use the same tools in our "spiritual warfare" as the unbelieving world does in theirs. One can't win in our warfare with guns and swords obviously. We are dealing with something far more potent: lies. You can only fight lies with the Truth, or more specifically, with a sophisticated assortment of biblical truths that work together as a single, coherent system.

In the context of that statement, it is that much clearer since Paul tells the Corinthians that they are evaluating him and his Apostolic authority the wrong way.

As for Jeremiah 15:21, I am not sure how you are applying it here, but that verse is an example of the confident hope of all believers that we will be saved from the pains and troubles of this life in the Resurrection when our bodies will be changed into powerful eternal ones which can never suffer harm or lack ever again. It has nothing to do with the popular ideas of deliverance which involve exorcism and "spiritual warfare" against angelic spirits - a very foolish and extremely dangerous thing to do, I might add.

As for legal hold, first of all, the Lord Jesus is the Advocate that all believers have and He intercedes for us with the Father, certainly not with the ruler of darkness who is well beneath Him. In fact, the ruler of darkness appears before the Father to accuse the brethren and whenever he does, the Lord Jesus intercedes on our behalf. There is nothing to fear from Satan's accusations.

Second, for all who believe in Christ, Romans 8:1, 33-34 state categorically that no one can successfully bring charges against believers. The Lord Jesus has died and resurrected and thus provided justification for us.

So, ma'am, your position is in its totality unbiblical. It is a very dangerous thing to mislead the children of God. There is terrible judgment waiting for all who do that (Luke 17:1-2). Please be careful about that for your own sake.
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by truthisgood: 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Anonymous17:

My brother your case should not boader you.You need only Deliverance locate Online Deliverance by God of Elija in.this colum of religion in Nairaland and follow the procedure there and thank me later.Remain blessed.
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by peteruuu(m): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Anonymous17:

I wish I could talk to you sir.
Can you PM me your WhatsApp digits?
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Anonymous17 is perfectly free, of course, to believe whatever he prefers. But the Truth believed in our hearts is the only thing that does us any good.

Regarding "but the Apostle Paul said for those who do not know the depth of Satan", I don't understand what you mean. Perhaps you had Revelation 2:24 in mind?

About "this young man is clearly under some form of Spiritual bondage by a ruler of Darkness and he clearly is not seated in the heavenly places yet in Christ Jesus ( who is the head of all Principality and Powers) hence his experience", that flies in the face of everything the Bible says. Salvation has nothing to do with suffering in this world (except in so far as we must enter into our inheritance through much tribulation). We are saved if we believe in Jesus Christ. That is all. If we believe in Him, then we are saved out of bondage to the ruler of darkness and seated in Christ Jesus in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:8; 2:5-6; Colossians 1:13). What you said is therefore unbiblical in the extreme. If Anonymous17 believes in the Lord Jesus (as I think he does), then he does not have any further need to be "led to Christ". He may need (and I believe that he does need) to focus on spiritual growth so that he learns to know his right hand from his left spiritually, but he is not "in the territory/domain of darkness"...not unless he actually does not believe in Jesus Christ.

As for the weapons of our warfare, this is what that passage says:

By the meekness and gentleness of Christ, I appeal to you--I, Paul, who am "timid" when face to face with you, but "bold" when away!
I beg you that when I come I may not have to be as bold as I expect to be toward some people who think that we live by the standards of this world.
For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does.
The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.
We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete.

2 Corinthians 10:1-6 NIV1984

First, clearly that clause refers to the fact that we don't use the same tools in our "spiritual warfare" as the unbelieving world does in theirs. One can't win in our warfare with guns and swords obviously. We are dealing with something far more potent: lies. You can only fight lies with the Truth, or more specifically, with a sophisticated assortment of biblical truths that work together as a single, coherent system.

In the context of that statement, it is that much clearer since Paul tells the Corinthians that they are evaluating him and his Apostolic authority the wrong way.

As for Jeremiah 15:21, I am not sure how you are applying it here, but that verse is an example of the confident hope of all believers that we will be saved from the pains and troubles of this life in the Resurrection when our bodies will be changed into powerful eternal ones which can never suffer harm or lack ever again. It has nothing to do with the popular ideas of deliverance which involve exorcism and "spiritual warfare" against angelic spirits - a very foolish and extremely dangerous thing to do, I might add.

As for legal hold, first of all, the Lord Jesus is the Advocate that all believers have and He intercedes for us with the Father, certainly not with the ruler of darkness who is well beneath Him. In fact, the ruler of darkness appears before the Father to accuse the brethren and whenever he does, the Lord Jesus intercedes on our behalf. There is nothing to fear from Satan's accusations.

Second, for all who believe in Christ, Romans 8:1, 33-34 state categorically that no one can successfully bring charges against believers. The Lord Jesus has died and resurrected and thus provided justification for us.

So, ma'am, your position is in its totality unbiblical. It is a very dangerous thing to mislead the children of God. There is terrible judgment waiting for all who do that (Luke 17:1-2). Please be careful about that for your own sake.
if he was saved and as in his positional placement in Christ, would he be under such onslaught and helpless? There's room for Deliverance Ministry in The Kingdom of GOD. No where did I mention exorcism as you are quick to say (that in itself is presumption from you)Just because you are not called to function in that office does not mean it does not exist nor is there no room for it. It's not all wishy washy. You need to know how to rightly divide the WORD of Truth. And as an underlining the writings of Apostle Paul was not for the unbelievers but for the Bride, the elect. You need to first diagnose a person Spiritually as led by The Holy Spirit with the Spirit of discernment then depend on Him to lead you on what must be done by HIS Present truth for that situation. There are peculiar cases as peculiar people and it's never a one size fit all remedy. Now what if he was saved but had an unforgiveness in his heart that whomever capitalised on to afflict him...but now this is not just about him alone but his siblings are going through such your preaching about believing in Christ is apt but we also need to know whatever it is that is hidden being used as a legal ground against him for that present condition to deal with whatever is the source of his affliction. Did the scripture not say many are the affliction of the righteous never the less the LORD will deliver him from them all...does it mean he has not believed in Christ hence the Affliction? Bro, we depend on the Holy Spirit at all times not The Logos alone. Have you then found out first if he is in Christ? Have you found out his Spiritual condition? Do you understand that he may need a Prophetic Authority to Speak over his life, do you know if there are things he must restitute for? Do you know their challenges may be as a result of a faulty foundation? If that is the case why do you need to stand on The Word "there will be no need to use this adage the fathers have eaten sour grapes the children's teeth are set on edge etc You get my drift. By all means if you have all the the help he needs and The Holy Spirit uses you as a Blessing to him, we give GOD all The Glory it is for the sake of the kingdom of GOD. There's no gainsaying that which is for GOD's Glory. GOD is never the author of confusion and there really is no need to argue on GOD's WORD.HE will make all Grace abound for this young man. By The Faith You have in GOD and by the help and understanding of The Holy Spirit, do please help this young Man...all for the sake of Jesus Christ.
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by highness111: 1:36am On Mar 01, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:
if he was saved and as in his positional placement in Christ, would he be under such onslaught and helpless? There's room for Deliverance Ministry in The Kingdom of GOD. No where did I mention exorcism as you are quick to say (that in itself is presumption from you)Just because you are not called to function in that office does not mean it does not exist nor is there no room for it. It's not all wishy washy. You need to know how to rightly divide the WORD of Truth. And as an underlining the writings of Apostle Paul was not for the unbelievers but for the Bride, the elect. You need to first diagnose a person Spiritually as led by The Holy Spirit with the Spirit of discernment then depend on Him to lead you on what must be done by HIS Present truth for that situation. There are peculiar cases as peculiar people and it's never a one size fit all remedy. Now what if he was saved but had an unforgiveness in his heart that whomever capitalised on to afflict him...but now this is not just about him alone but his siblings are going through such your preaching about believing in Christ is apt but we also need to know whatever it is that is hidden being used as a legal ground against him for that present condition to deal with whatever is the source of his affliction. Did the scripture not say many are the affliction of the righteous never the less the LORD will deliver him from them all...does it mean he has not believed in Christ hence the Affliction? Bro, we depend on the Holy Spirit at all times not The Logos alone. Have you then found out first if he is in Christ? Have you found out his Spiritual condition? Do you understand that he may need a Prophetic Authority to Speak over his life, do you know if there are things he must restitute for? Do you know their challenges may be as a result of a faulty foundation? If that is the case why do you need to stand on The Word "there will be no need to use this adage the fathers have eaten sour grapes the children's teeth are set on edge etc You get my drift. By all means if you have all the the help he needs and The Holy Spirit uses you as a Blessing to him, we give GOD all The Glory it is for the sake of the kingdom of GOD. There's no gainsaying that which is for GOD's Glory. GOD is never the author of confusion and there really is no need to argue on GOD's WORD.HE will make all Grace abound for this young man. By The Faith You have in GOD and by the help and understanding of The Holy Spirit, do please help this young Man...all for the sake of Jesus Christ.

Pls check ur email
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Ihedinobi3: 6:31am On Mar 01, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:
This,

"if he was saved and as in his positional placement in Christ, would he be under such onslaught and helpless? There's room for Deliverance Ministry in The Kingdom of GOD",

is the crux of your post, I believe. Exorcism is really what so-called deliverance ministries are about. The idea is to get demons to leave human bodies although it has been expanded to include all kinds of battles, falsely so called, with evil spirits.

Now, as I told Anonymous17 in my first post and as I essentially argued in my response to you, there is no place in the Bible where anybody was recorded to have been in difficult material circumstances because someone else attacked them by spiritual means. This is a fiction under which many Christians today labor because they don't know what the Bible says, and unfortunately don't really care either, for the most part. If you can find any place in the Bible where this is said, I am willing to listen.

As for these battles with principalities and powers, the so-called spiritual warfare that many deliverance ministries claim to participate in, it is quite clear that such a thing has no place in the Bible at all. We are neither called nor commanded to do it. In fact, we are warned by Peter and Jude to steer clear of such things (2 Peter 2:10-12; Jude 1:8-10). It may be exciting and may fill one with a sense of power to think that one can command evil spirits and they obey but first even when the Lord Jesus gave some of His disciples the power to do so, He warned them not to lay so much stock by it (Luke 10:17-20). Second, no one is being given that power today (Mark 16 ends at verse 8, nothing after that in that book is really part of the Bible). Our sole concern is to believe in the Truth and be saved, then to grow in it as well and fulfill our ministries in the Church, not to fight with demons and subdue them (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8 ).

As for your question, as I said before, not only is this world evil so that everyone in the world suffers in one way or another, but also being a believer exposes you to special suffering because Satan hates believers specially and God wants believers to be tested so that the quality of their faith will be clear:

...man is born to trouble as surely as sparks fly upward.
Job 5:7 NIV1984

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
John 16:33 NIV1984

In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials.
These have come so that your faith--of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire--may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.

1 Peter 1:6-7 NIV1984

So, clearly, being a Christian means most definitely that he could suffer in any number of ways in addition to the suffering that every human being must endure in the devil's domain (John 14:30). But he is not helpless if he believes in the Lord Jesus. He may not know that he isn't if he is still spiritually immature - as the vast majority of Christians are. He may feel helpless even if he were spiritually mature. Neither his ignorance of God's Help nor his feeling of being without it means that he is truly helpless. The Lord Jesus guarantees that we will have His Help and His Company as we struggle through the battles of this life (Matthew 28:20). We also have every right now to come before God and confess every sin and receive forgiveness instantly and also ask and receive His Help in every trouble (Hebrews 4:16). So no believer in Christ is helpless or in need of any kind of deliverance like those that these Deliverance Ministries you speak of offer.

Believers suffer either because God is disciplining them (Hebrews 12:5-12) or because their faith is being tested and refined as the passage in 1 Peter quoted earlier shows. If we sin and are being disciplined, confession is all we need to be forgiven (1 John 1:9) and then the discipline will be ended and any suffering we continue to endure will only be for our blessing, not our sorrow.

So, again, there is nothing biblical in your position, ma'am.

As for helping the young man, only the Truth can help anyone. If he learns the Truth, not only will it encourage him and strengthen him, it will also teach him how to approach his life's difficulties and handle them right. So, explaining the Truth to him is really the best help anyone can give him even if most people don't think so. And I am doing my best to do so both with my first response and with these replies to you that are intended to prevent any confusion of the matter for him if he wants to listen to the Truth.
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Chrismentor3: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2019
Go and get a strong herbalist, he will deliver you
I know what I'm saying
Pray from now till tomorrow, nothing will change
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

This,

"if he was saved and as in his positional placement in Christ, would he be under such onslaught and helpless? There's room for Deliverance Ministry in The Kingdom of GOD",

is the crux of your post, I believe. Exorcism is really what so-called deliverance ministries are about. The idea is to get demons to leave human bodies although it has been expanded to include all kinds of battles, falsely so called, with evil spirits.

Now, as I told Anonymous17 in my first post and as I essentially argued in my response to you, there is no place in the Bible where anybody was recorded to have been in difficult material circumstances because someone else attacked them by spiritual means. This is a fiction under which many Christians today labor because they don't know what the Bible says, and unfortunately don't really care either, for the most part. If you can find any place in the Bible where this is said, I am willing to listen.

As for these battles with principalities and powers, the so-called spiritual warfare that many deliverance ministries claim to participate in, it is quite clear that such a thing has no place in the Bible at all. We are neither called nor commanded to do it. In fact, we are warned by Peter and Jude to steer clear of such things (2 Peter 2:10-12; Jude 1:8-10). It may be exciting and may fill one with a sense of power to think that one can command evil spirits and they obey but first even when the Lord Jesus gave some of His disciples the power to do so, He warned them not to lay so much stock by it (Luke 10:17-20). Second, no one is being given that power today (Mark 16 ends at verse 8, nothing after that in that book is really part of the Bible). Our sole concern is to believe in the Truth and be saved, then to grow in it as well and fulfill our ministries in the Church, not to fight with demons and subdue them (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8 ).

As for your question, as I said before, not only is this world evil so that everyone in the world suffers in one way or another, but also being a believer exposes you to special suffering because Satan hates believers specially and God wants believers to be tested so that the quality of their faith will be clear:

...man is born to trouble as surely as sparks fly upward.
Job 5:7 NIV1984

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
John 16:33 NIV1984

In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials.
These have come so that your faith--of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire--may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.

1 Peter 1:6-7 NIV1984

So, clearly, being a Christian means most definitely that he could suffer in any number of ways in addition to the suffering that every human being must endure in the devil's domain (John 14:30). But he is not helpless if he believes in the Lord Jesus. He may not know that he isn't if he is still spiritually immature - as the vast majority of Christians are. He may feel helpless even if he were spiritually mature. Neither his ignorance of God's Help nor his feeling of being without it means that he is truly helpless. The Lord Jesus guarantees that we will have His Help and His Company as we struggle through the battles of this life (Matthew 28:20). We also have every right now to come before God and confess every sin and receive forgiveness instantly and also ask and receive His Help in every trouble (Hebrews 4:16). So no believer in Christ is helpless or in need of any kind of deliverance like those that these Deliverance Ministries you speak of offer.

Believers suffer either because God is disciplining them (Hebrews 12:5-12) or because their faith is being tested and refined as the passage in 1 Peter quoted earlier shows. If we sin and are being disciplined, confession is all we need to be forgiven (1 John 1:9) and then the discipline will be ended and any suffering we continue to endure will only be for our blessing, not our sorrow.

So, again, there is nothing biblical in your position, ma'am.

As for helping the young man, only the Truth can help anyone. If he learns the Truth, not only will it encourage him and strengthen him, it will also teach him how to approach his life's difficulties and handle them right. So, explaining the Truth to him is really the best help anyone can give him even if most people don't think so. And I am doing my best to do so both with my first response and with these replies to you that are intended to prevent any confusion of the matter for him if he wants to listen to the Truth.
You just at this point are conceited and ready for Argument so you deliberately skew what even a 10 year old will understand.I never mentioned any deliverance "Ministry". If you are mature Spiritually or called of GOD into any of the offices of the 5 fold Ministry you will understand that Deliverance is a key component in any of the 5fold ministry. E.g, as a Pastor, the enemy may come out against a flock of yours, saved and all, what does that Pastor do, he Minister's deliverance to that sheep of his..no 2 e.g an Evangelist may be on the field to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and meet an occultic man under bondages of the spirits he works with what does the Evangelist do, after leading the man to Christ he Minister's
deliverance....no 3 example a Prophet may meet along the way a young man as this that may have had enchantments and divination against him by The WORD of GOD he speaks The prophetic word over his life or by the Word of Knowledge reveals the secret to his predicament and by word of wisdom tell him what to do to overturn whatever it is that may have been done against his father's household...You see what the concept of deliverance is? I no get power argue Spiritual reality. Did you not know that there are people under yokes and bondages of the devil? Even as little as having one addiction or the other; how do you minister to a lost and hurting world when they are not in Christ? By now I would expect you to Minister to this young man the life of GOD and not get into a back and forth with me on what is more superior a way to help a person that desperately is in need. This is more like the Pharisee and Sadducees attitude of most Christians...You my dear do not understand the concept of strong meat. The Greatest Deliverance for any person is to meet with Christ like the mad man of Gadara. This young man and his brothers, if they have met with Christ Jesus, what is this challenge in their lives that has given them cause for concern? Simple, you lead them to Christ... you minister to them The Spirit of Christ Jesus... you teach them the truth of GOD's WORD and things pertaining to the Kingdom; they now have the keys of the kingdom and as bonafide members of the kingdom and joint heir with Christ they can then exercise the authority they have in Christ over whatever situation and circumstances...yes the situations even begin to give way themselves ... because it is written, the light entereth and the darkness comprehend it not. You don't save a drowning man by trying to get water out of him while still in the middle of the ocean. You get him out of the water, then you get the water out of him. What is it? Paul Planted Apollo's watereth, GOD gives the increase. Please by all means, attend to helping this young man...maybe by your hand help will locate him. Do not waste precious time with this back and forth. If GOD has given you insight on HIS WORD and things pertaining the Kingdom, please do share the Eternal Truth. Nobody should be too important for you to concentrate on or drag people's attention to but Jesus Christ. Shalom.
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance by Ihedinobi3: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:
You just at this point are conceited and ready for Argument so you deliberately skew what even a 10 year old will understand.I no even get power argue Spiritual reality. Did you not know that there are people under yokes and bondages of the devil? Even as little as having one addiction or the other; how do you minister to a lost and hurting world when they are not in Christ? By now I would expect you to Minister to this young man the life of GOD and not get into a back and forth with me on what is more superior a way to help a person that desperately is in need. Personally, I have been called in 2 of the offices of the 5 fold Ministry and for years I have been running away from it one of my points for running away is as a result of the Pharisee and Sadducees attitude of most Christians...You my dear do not understand the concept of strong meat. The Greatest Deliverance for any person is to meet with Christ like the mad man of Gadara. This young man and his brothers, if they have met with Christ Jesus, what is this challenge in their lives that has given them cause for concern? Simple, you lead them to Christ... you minister to them The Spirit of Christ Jesus... you teach them the truth of GOD's WORD and things pertaining to the Kingdom; they now have the keys of the kingdom and as bonafide members of the kingdom and joint heir with Christ they can then exercise the authority they have in Christ over whatever situation and circumstances...yes the situations even begin to give way themselves ... because it is written, the light entereth and the darkness comprehend it not. You don't save a drowning man by trying to get water out of him while still in the middle of the ocean. You get him out of the water, then you get the water out of him. What is it? Paul Planted Apollo's watereth, GOD gives the increase. Please by all means, attend to helping this young man...maybe by your hand help will locate him. Do not waste precious time with this back and forth. If GOD has given you insight on HIS WORD and things pertaining the Kingdom, please do share the Eternal Truth. Nobody should be too important for you to concentrate on or drag people's attention to but Jesus Christ. Shalom.
Incidentally, you were the one who challenged what I said here. I did not challenge you or presume to teach you anything. Rather, it was you who set about correcting what I said. So, I am not sure how I have shown myself to be conceited here.

As for being ready for argument, it is as you said: the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God for the pulling down of strongholds and the demolition of all arguments and lies that oppose the knowledge of God. That is part of my job as a pastor-teacher in the Church of Christ. What you have been doing amounts to opposing the Truth, and I have actually stood up to you as I should. I try to always be ready for things like that for the sake of weaker believers who are willing to hear the Truth. If I do not argue to destroy the lies in opposing arguments, I will be letting the enemy capture the hearts of believers who are weaker than I am.

As for people under the yoke and bondage of the devil, every unbeliever is. But once we believe in Jesus Christ, we are delivered from his grasp and set free to grow in the Truth and bear fruit to God. So, if Anonymous17 is a believer in Jesus Christ, he is already free from this yoke and bondage.

As for ministering to him and others, it is truly, as you said, by teaching them the Truth of God's Word. That is what I have been doing and what you have been opposing.

As for "strong meat", I am not sure why you brought it up, but strong meat in the Bible refers to more advanced doctrines of the Faith. I have touched on some of them slightly in what I have said so far, so I am not ignorant of them. But I am guessing that you mention them as some kind of special knowledge of the spiritual realm that is exclusive to some people, perhaps including you, that others can only know by some sort of special initiation. That has nothing to do with the Bible, which is itself God's Word. I have been taught in the doctrine of God's Word, and I have come to strong meat, and I am persevering in it. But I am gifted to teach others what I know, to share it freely and openly. That is what I am doing here as well. I do not do hidden things of that sort.

As for situations and circumstances giving way, I have explained this three times now. We have no authority to change our circumstances. It is God Who decides what our circumstances are. Our part is to willingly submit ourselves to Him in all things trusting Him to deliver us through and out of whatever we suffer. It is false that being believers means that we can determine what our circumstances are. No part of the Bible teaches that. Note also that I have consistently provided Bible passages that clearly teach what I say. You, on the other hand, appear to be playing fast and loose with Scripture co-opting one Scripture after another to say things that the Bible does not teach at all.

Finally, what I am doing here is an illustration of what true ministry is like. I have taught the Truth and defended it against corruption. That is something I can do with the pastor-teaching gift that I possess. So, when you say,

"Do not waste precious time with this back and forth. If GOD has given you insight on HIS WORD and things pertaining the Kingdom, please do share the Eternal Truth. Nobody should be too important for you to concentrate on or drag people's attention to but Jesus Christ"

you may not realize that when you set out to "correct" a correct teaching, you are only corrupting it and therefore occasioning a defense of the Truth that results in what you call a "back-and-forth". It is also in order to preserve focus on the Lord Jesus that I answered you because you were leading focus away from Him to other things that have nothing to do with Him. Furthermore, my first post did share the Eternal Truth and all my subsequent posts have upheld it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Free To Question And Critically Analyze My Beliefs And Religion. / How Will You Know Your Sins Are Forgiven? / Islam Vs Christianity: A Shocking Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 227
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.