Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) (27733 Views)

Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits / Jide Kosoko And Daughter, Shola Kosoko Wow In Matching Agbada Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by Chelsea82: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2019
Beauty entrepreneur Dabota Lawson and her pretty daughter, Regina, look extremely gorgeous in this mother-daughter photoshoot.

Oh the look sweet together!

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/beautiful-stunning-photos-of-dabota.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by Chelsea82: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2019
See more massive cleavage baring photos of Dabota HERE

Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:39am On Feb 28, 2019
grin start teaching her your olosho work at a young age cheesy aturu

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap

5 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
This is beautiful

See Some Sexy Half nudĀ£ of Dabota Lawson >>> HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by nicodenzzy(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin
Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ok.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by banio: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
Beauty personified

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by oboy81: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
Chai!
Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by ylaa(f): 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
lasannai, namaste
Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by LeFreakSoChic(f): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
The kind of nonsense that makes FP these days.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by yewande232: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
they look so cool

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by Latidoh1: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Wetin dey pain Wike be say Amaechi no carry am go Next Level.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by Laveda(f): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Beautiful, check my profile. kiss
Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by tfash96(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Laveda:
Beautiful, check my profile. kiss
hmm it's all about the deep tinx of sex
Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by Ponytail22: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Chelsea82:
See more massive cleavage baring photos of Dabota HERE
where is the clevage?
Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by Julia345(f): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
Instead of kissing the little girl on her lips, y not make it her forehead instead, or her hair... I hate all ds jare, mtcheeeew

4 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by Zanziman: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Julia345:
Instead of kissing the little girl on her lips, y not make it her forehead instead, or her hair... I hate all ds jare, mtcheeeew
I see nothing wrong with that. I am gonna kiss my son's and daughters on the lips.

5 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by Divay22(f): 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
Wondering if they can still wear this their Cinderella gown again.
Well, they look beautiful kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by Diligentnigga(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
kobosmart:
She no even fine sef

Let us see ur gf pictures ode
Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
I knew her daughter to be a little dark skinned melanin beauty on her 1st birthday.
O di mma lipsrsealed
Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by blindjustice13(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin start teaching her your olosho work at a young age cheesy aturu

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
your sister that is not doing olosho work is looking fat, and miserable with kwashiorkor looking children undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by victorian(f): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
So beautiful. I love the material ..so lovely !

One day I will have a mini carbon copy of meee!

Can't wait for that day to come smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by Zanziman: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
;
victorian:
So beautiful. I love the material ..so lovely !

One day I will have a mini carbon copy of meee!

Can't wait for that day to come smiley

Let's do it! cheesy
Re: Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) by Julia345(f): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Zanziman:

I see nothing wrong with that. I am gonna kiss my son's and daughters on the lips.
Alright, good to know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) / AY, Seyi Law And Toke Makinwa: A Joke (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.