Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram (37543 Views)

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police / Georgina Onuoha And Her 2 Daughters Rock Swimwear (photos) / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by Nollyzonenews: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2019
Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha took to her Instagram page  to share a throwback video clip of APC Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, making use of the word "rigging" instead of "defeat". The video was from a press conference last year. Georgina was astonished by the gaffe and shared it on her page asking if she heard right. .

Actress Foluke DaramolaSalako who is an APC supporter, stormed Georgina's page and asked her to stop with the incitement post. .

Georgina later replied her.

Watch Video......
https://www.instagram.com/p/BubBMq9gUBh/

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-at-war-georgina-onuoha-and-foluke-daramola-at-war-on-instagram/

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by JizzyM24(m): 11:52am On Feb 28, 2019
Some people know the truth but are afraid to say it ......

Some just want to hide the truth

But one day every thing would be out

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by itspzpics(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by NaijaCelebrity: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
all because of money

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by hoodedjaystrim(m): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
I've watched the video like 10 times from WhatsApp status's

Wailingtons looking for evidence that election was rigged

17 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by HighKing01(m): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
If I hear
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by GbeseRehe: 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Oloshos war

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by TDonald: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2019

WHERE IS THE WAR

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by agbonkamen(f): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
Kpekus fighting over rubish grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by Ekakamba: 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nigeria biggest FORUM grin grin grin grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by Gabbyayo(m): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
angry
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by LazyGold(m): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
Petty
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by Ibechuks: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lol.
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by Josnac(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
Someone will be claiming sophisticated and educated "upandan" yet doesn't know what "incitement" means.

Did Georgina Onuoha ask anybody to lynch Oshiomole??, Did she say beat "APC" supporters wherever you see them??

Truthfully, out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by olapluto(m): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
PDP and supporters always dwelling on petty and inconsequential things. A man makes a mistake and you are building a castle on it? APC is having to do very little work, while these petty issues and fake news of PDP is doing all the work for them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by kullozone(m): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dumb APC members everywheresmiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by Ayobami7(m): 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
好的
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by inexplicable234: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
wetin dem dey fight for
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by KadunaMafia: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Foluke is a cow and I can get she still warms MC Oluomo bed

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by LesbianBoy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Only big brezz the foluke girl carry.

No sense at all angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by logon599: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
They should take their war and go private abeg. People are still in sifia pains. They can come back later.

Do you need affordable and professional Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile for more samples. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by Memphitz537(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
South West go hear wheeeeeeeeeeen these incoming months

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by LesbianBoy(m): 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
angry
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by LesbianBoy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
logon599:
They should take their war and go private abeg. People are still in sifia pains. They can come back later.

Do you need affordable and professional Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile for more samples. Thanks

After saying rubbish, i just hope this your advert is for Hausas and Yoruba muslims. Because no SENSIBLE south east or south south person (who are the ones with the money) will patronize you! tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by chicoMX(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
agbonkamen:
Kpekus fighting over rubish grin

Another Kpekus commenting on rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by logon599: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
LesbianBoy:

After saying rubbish, i just hope this your advert is for Hausas and Yoruba muslims. Because no SENSIBLE south east or south south person (who are the ones with the money) will patronize you! tongue tongue

Aiit
Re: Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram by sparog(m): 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Why are the Igbos talking as if na only dem dey feel the pain of PMB's re-election?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo / Cossy Orjiakor Recites The National Anthem In Style / Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.