Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,853 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions (219089 Views)

African Mother's Proud Display At Daughter's Convocation Sparks Mixed Reactions / 3 Madonna University Students Gets Burnt Beyond Recognition In Horrific Accident / Unilorin Worst Graduating Students Gets UK Scholarships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by TooMuchStuff: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
you can't get such big booty and graduate with 3rd class when most of your lecturers are male.

Girls with big butt are successful by default. cool

I recently employed one.. Though, she is under qualified for the job but if I don't employ her, she would leave with the big yansh.
You are badt

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by vezycash(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
Where she dey?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Antoeni(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
If i am to find myself in this Class, I will never never miss school
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Nukilia: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
davodyguy:
We ignore many wrong things in the image and focused on what is not wrong
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8888600_bado1_jpegb952be964343e468b6de606d51b34ff0
1. A chalk board in 2019
2. Ceiling covering removed
3. Pupils distracted
4. bad desks and chairs

People now focused on backside.

Morals died in Nigeria long ago

5. Window that looks like a prison cell

6. Dirty nature of the classroom

Just adding to the list

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Hotzone(m): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
That's public school and she ain't no teacher because she can't impact any form of morality to those pupils with those childish slippers and skimpy revealing gown

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by oboy81: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
you can't get such big booty and graduate with 3rd class when most of your lecturers are male.

I recently employed one.. Though, she is under qualified for the job but if I don't employ her, she would leave with the big yansh.
You Fvcking Bastard! Peice of Sh!t angry
Stoopid Randy Man Without Self Control
You Gon Die Son, FOOL! angry
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
virginboy1:

200years from now, everybody here will be dead. So painful. cry
RIP in advance, love you all.... undecided

You get advanced stage of kolosis grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Easysolution(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

Hmnn! Bad human being
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by makiti: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
hmm[b]hmm[/b]hmm
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by virginboy1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
1stCitizen:

You get advanced stage of kolosis grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don edit am... grin
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by bmos(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
[/quote]

Just showing off. Shakara. She knew she has the bum but those kids are too small for the bum na. A macho man is all she requires.
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by MartinsD12(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
CastedDude:
A Nigerian lady is making the rounds online and the reason for that is obvious.

Picture of the young female teacher emerged online and since then, has gone viral over her tight curve which was revealed in the clothe she wore to school.

The lady who is believed to be a corps member - was pictured teaching some junior secondary students in the outfit which highlighted her massive backside.

Online users have reacted to the picture - with some saying that the lady’s dressing to school is okay while others have argued that her outfit is inappropriate considering the effect it might have on the male students. .

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/mixed-reactions-as-nigerian-lady-with-big-backside-is-pictured-teaching-students.html
Now this is not class at all this pure sexual lust education and erotic immorality
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
delta state with allocation of 49b naira a month
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
virginboy1:

I don edit am... grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Satan66(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
davodyguy:
We ignore many wrong things in the image and focused on what is not wrong
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8888600_bado1_jpegb952be964343e468b6de606d51b34ff0
1. A chalk board in 2019
2. Ceiling covering removed
3. Pupils distracted
4. bad desks and chairs

People now focused on backside.

Morals died in Nigeria long ago
Nigerians have grown use to this, so it's normal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Vince77(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm sure you have used her juice extractor.
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by nanakgh(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
typical Africans.. Concentrating on buttocks while the 'school' is in such a dilapidated state.smh
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Burgerlomo: 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Priye007(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nothing bad about the dressing.
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Burgerlomo: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Why did the head of the school allow this?
Totally unethical and unprofessional... whether she's a corps member or not.

Everything from head to toe is so off... I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't from a movie scene. undecided

Jealousy cool
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by benjanny(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
A good example of typical secondary school somewhere in Akatta Oru East IMO state
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by gidimafia: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
Guy which school did u attend bro??as in i just wan type about my chemistry teacher b4 i see ur post
5thElement:
Remembered in SS1/SS2. The Chemistry teacher was the very definition of a goddess. Perfect figure, perfect face, perfect teeth, perfect diction, perfect complexion, perfect skin texture. Perfect.

That year all the guys in my set failed Chemistry. embarassed

I guess we were all busy grinning stupidly at her whenever she entered our class. angry

Thank heavens it was just for a year. Wonder where she is now.
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by kstyle2(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
My major concern is the state of the classroom. Just take a look at the ceiling. So bad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Enemyofpeace: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
No wonder lalasticlala the oldest student in the class failed her subject

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by horlique(m): 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
CastedDude:
A Nigerian lady is making the rounds online and the reason for that is obvious.

Picture of the young female teacher emerged online and since then, has gone viral over her tight curve which was revealed in the clothe she wore to school.

The lady who is believed to be a corps member - was pictured teaching some junior secondary students in the outfit which highlighted her massive backside.

Online users have reacted to the picture - with some saying that the lady’s dressing to school is okay while others have argued that her outfit is inappropriate considering the effect it might have on the male students. .

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/mixed-reactions-as-nigerian-lady-with-big-backside-is-pictured-teaching-students.html
so it's now a crime for a teacher to be beauty..
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Stone123(m): 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Enemyofpeace: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
kstyle2:
My major concern is the state of the classroom. Just take a look at the ceiling. So bad
I will rather take a look at her breasts and bum bum
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Ayobami7(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.