Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Goals From Nigerians All Over The World - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goals From Nigerians All Over The World (64446 Views)

Premier League 2014/2015 Only Goals From English Players Count. / Goals From Nigerians All Over The World 2014 / Goals From Nigerians All Over The World 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by Syenite(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2010
Who's this Peter Ijeh? He also scored the previous week (Check earlier post). This thread is getting interesting. Anybody who can get to our national team coaches should invite them to come and see. We are unknowingly contributing to the growth of Nigerian football.

Who knows future stars may be discovered from here. wink wink wink
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by honeric01(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
Syenite:

Who's this Peter Ijeh? He also scored the previous week (Check earlier post). This thread is getting interesting. Anybody who can get to our national team coaches should invite them to come and see. We are unknowingly contributing to the growth of Nigerian football.

Who knows future stars may be discovered from here. wink wink wink

I think he's not a new player, he was once invited to the national team (friendly match), but he screwed up big time.
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by Jarus(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2010
Peter Ijeh is well known to followers of Nigerian players. Some 6 to 7 years ago, he was highest goal scorer in Swedish league, and was called up for national team in a friendly against Egypt. He turned out to be another Ogbeche. Trust Nigerians with their axes. He never came near 'Green and White' shirt again

@ Topic,
kai, Nigeria get players o grin grin
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by honeric01(m): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2010
Jarus:

Peter Ijeh is well known to followers of Nigerian players. Some 6 to 7 years ago, he was highest goal scorer in Swedish league, and was called up for national team in a friendly against Egypt. He turned out to be another Ogbeche. Trust Nigerians with their axes. He never came near 'Green and White' shirt again

@ Topic,
kai, Nigeria get players o grin grin

You are right bro, he's a known player, but in a negative way hehehehe
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by Kinezeala(m): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2010
oboy this thread make sense die!!
But too bad mikel won't ever make it here!
Chai!
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by honeric01(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2010
Kinezeala:

oboy this thread make sense die!!
But too bad mikel won't ever make it here!
Chai!

Hehehe, don't conclude on him like that, he has scored before.
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by Ranoscky(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2010
Honeric

Which kyn talk be dat 1 na? which 1 be say Peter Ijeh "screwed" up big tym for dat match? u watch dat match at all? How do u xpect EVEN a player lyk Messi to perform in a match lyk dat? A match dat rain turned d field of play to look lyk d house of a horse, n u xpect a (hot striker of Ijeh's calibre den) to perform his best on a BAD pitch lyk dat? Even me dat i'm not a professional footballer, i can't play out my best on a dirty pitch lyk dat. Didn't u see his reaction wen he was being subtituted in d 2nd half? I, myself know's dat d field is "Fukked up" big tym! Tho, d pitch wasn't dat bad wen d match started buh durin d match, d rain started n spoilt his day! Did u know dat it was dis same Peter Ijeh dat was benchin "Ibrahamovic" back den in Sweden? YES, d Ibrahamovic dat just signed for AC Milan now, he left d club (den) to another club b'cos of Peter Ijeh!
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by marutimon: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2010
English FA Trophy
Tranmere vs Accrington 1:1
79' Enoch Showunmi (Tranmere) (1:1)
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by honeric01(m): 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2010
Ranoscky:

Honeric

Which kyn talk be dat 1 na? which 1 be say Peter Ijeh "screwed" up big tym for dat match? u watch dat match at all? How do u xpect EVEN a player lyk Messi to perform in a match lyk dat? A match dat rain turned d field of play to look lyk d house of a horse, n u xpect a (hot striker of Ijeh's calibre den) to perform his best on a BAD pitch lyk dat? Even me dat i'm not a professional footballer, i can't play out my best on a dirty pitch lyk dat. Didn't u see his reaction wen he was being subtituted in d 2nd half? I, myself know's dat d field is "Fukked up" big tym! Tho, d pitch wasn't dat bad wen d match started buh durin d match, d rain started n spoilt his day! Did u know dat it was dis same Peter Ijeh dat was benchin "Ibrahamovic" back den in Sweden? YES, d Ibrahamovic dat just signed for AC Milan now, he left d club (den) to another club b'cos of Peter Ijeh!

Which rain are you talking about? did the rain stop the rest from performing? i was not the only one that said he didn't perform, others that watched him also said the same, so bro don't blame the rain nor the pitch because he was not the only one on the field.
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by newscctv: 3:17am On Sep 01, 2010
Honeric

Which kyn talk be dat 1 na? which 1 be say Peter Ijeh "screwed" up big tym for dat match? u watch dat match at all? How do u xpect EVEN a player lyk Messi to perform in a match lyk dat? A match dat rain turned d field of play to look lyk d house of a horse, n u xpect a (hot striker of Ijeh's calibre den) to perform his best on a BAD pitch lyk dat? Even me dat i'm not a professional footballer, i can't play out my best on a dirty pitch lyk dat. Didn't u see his bridesmaid dresses
wedding dresses with sleeves
euro wedding dressesreaction wen he was being subtituted in d 2nd half? I, myself know's dat d field is "Fukked up" big tym! Tho, d pitch wasn't dat bad wen d match started buh durin d match, d rain started n spoilt his day! Did u know dat it was dis same Peter Ijeh dat was benchin "Ibrahamovic" back den in Sweden? YES, d Ibrahamovic dat just signed for AC Milan now, he left d club (den) to another club b'cos of Peter Ijeh!
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by Ranoscky(m): 5:36am On Sep 01, 2010
Honeric

Let's tell ourselves d truth na, ahn ahn undecided If u want to access a players performance, it's not in a match lyk dat na undecided R u tryna tell me dat if i.e Chelsea wants to buy messi, n dey fixed a trial match for him to know if he's good enough to play for Chelsea or not. Den after a Disappointin match lyk dat, would dey (chelsea officials) conclude dat messi "screwed" up big tym? Even if at all, how can u tell if a player is good or not by playin him just once? Don't u know dat trial matches to access a players performance r from 2 to 3 matches? A player of Ijeh's calibre (den) been tried for just "ONE" disappointin match n concludin dat he screwed up? well, every1 is entitled to his/her opinion, buh lyk i said before, EVEN ME DAT IM NOT A FOOTBALL PROFESSIONAL, I CAN'T PERFORM MY BEST IN A MATCH LYK DAT. N no matter what y'all say, I believe, n any1 dat reason's fine in football believe's dat d bad pitch is d reason y we didn't see Peter Ijeh perform his best on dat match. when he returned back to his club after dat match, he (Peter Ijeh) told his fans in his club dat he's back with a resoundin HATRICK, n he's stil pumpin more goals even till 2morow, ROGGER DAT!!!
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by marutimon: 7:17am On Sep 01, 2010
It's irrelevant. I also agree Peter Ijeh wasn't given a proper chance, but he is 33 years old now and playing in the Swedish second division.

If anyone should be looked at its Peter Utaka. Danish league topscorer 2009/2010 and topscorer in Belgian 2nd division 2007/2008. In total in all competitions he has scored over 70 goals in all competitions since 2007 (with 2 in the UEFA League and 3 in the Danish league this season). This makes him the ONLY consistent prolific goalscorer in Europe for Nigeria at the moment. Yet he is not part of the team.

KUWAITI LEAGUE DIV. 1
AlFahaheel - Khaitan 1-3
18' Emanweel Ezokam (Khaitan) 0-1 (pen.)
66' Solomon Azhajabi (AlFahaheel) 1-2
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by Jarus(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2010
If he's good why is he still in the Swedish league as local champion?
A player good enough, even if he plays in Malta, will be fished out by big clubs or clubs in big leagues, if he's truly good. After all, Mikel and Obasi were fished out from Norway, another backwater league, into EPL and Bundesliga.
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by honeric01(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2010
Ranoscky:

Honeric

Let's tell ourselves d truth na, ahn ahn undecided If u want to access a players performance, it's not in a match lyk dat na undecided R u tryna tell me dat if i.e Chelsea wants to buy messi, n dey fixed a trial match for him to know if he's good enough to play for Chelsea or not. Den after a Disappointin match lyk dat, would dey (chelsea officials) conclude dat messi "screwed" up big tym? Even if at all, how can u tell if a player is good or not by playin him just once? Don't u know dat trial matches to access a players performance r from 2 to 3 matches? A player of Ijeh's calibre (den) been tried for just "ONE" disappointin match n concludin dat he screwed up? well, every1 is entitled to his/her opinion, buh lyk i said before, EVEN ME DAT IM NOT A FOOTBALL PROFESSIONAL, I CAN'T PERFORM MY BEST IN A MATCH LYK DAT. N no matter what y'all say, I believe, n any1 dat reason's fine in football believe's dat d bad pitch is d reason y we didn't see Peter Ijeh perform his best on dat match. when he returned back to his club after dat match, he (Peter Ijeh) told his fans in his club dat he's back with a resoundin HATRICK, n he's stil pumpin more goals even till 2morow, ROGGER DAT!!!

HE'S NOT A NATIONAL TEAM MATERIAL

EOD! angry
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by marutimon: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2010
Jarus:

If he's good why is he still in the Swedish league as local champion?
A player good enough, even if he plays in Malta, will be fished out by big clubs or clubs in big leagues, if he's truly good. After all, Mikel and Obasi were fished out from Norway, another backwater league, into EPL and Bundesliga.

That is a quite romantic view of how the world works,  If the world worked how you think than Kalusha Bwalya or Jay Jay Okocha would have been world stars playing for the biggest clubs in the world.

Or how the hell Anthony Annan, one of the best DMs in Europe, is still playing in Norway,
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by Ranoscky(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2010
Honeric, arrange d face of your ugly icon well abeg, i no send una two message!

If dat was d way other super eagles players wia tested, how many of dem do u think would be playin in SE by now?

@Jarus, so long as d world of football is concern, dia'r players around d world dat r FAR better dan messi, C.Ronaldo, etc buh destiny r not dsame. Do u know dat wen O.Martins started his international football career with (i think) Regina FC of Italy, dia's dis guy called "Chuka Onwuachi" dat dey travelled together along n both of dem wia in Regina FC (team B) before inter milan signed Obafemi. buh do u know dat interms of football skills n goal sence, O.Martins is NO WHERE to be found wia Chuka is? D only thing in football Martins can boast of with him (Chuka) is d speed he (martins) had, n nottin else. Im tellin u dis out of expirience b'cos, i'v played so many "Local street Competitions" with dat Chuka, n i can tell big differencies between both of 'em. We lived in dsame area den n i'v also watched both of dem play so many local competions, Even school competions! so dia'r players dat R as good as messi n d rest buh dey R not lucky enough to be seen for big clubs to sign 'em. R u now sayin in d whole wide world truely, dat messi is d best player? If Fabregas did not come to Arsenal, would u know if a player lyk him exist? Messi myt be d best player in spain buh myt come to premiership now n become a bench player, who knows? where is Robinho durin his tym at premiership? A world rated player den for dat matter. Guy abeg leave matter for Agatha jo, I CAN'T SHOUT!!!
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by chelseabmw(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2010
good thread
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by Jarus(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Topic,
Naija players dey try o
In all these big clubs

Inter Turku vs KupS
KupS vs VPS
AlFahaheel - Khaitan 1-3
18' Emanweel Ezokam (Khaitan) 0-1 (pen.)
66' Solomon Azhajabi (AlFahaheel) 1-2
Tranmere vs Accrington 1:1
Trollhattan FC 0 - 2 Syrianska FC
AMAKIP FC 3 - DINATA 1
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by medjai(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2010
wonderful thread. Now we can get up to date info on how our players are doing
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by tunde121oke: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2010
i love naija
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by marutimon: 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2010
Czech Cup
1/09/2010
Velim - Hlavice 1:2
68' Yakubu (Hlavice) (1:2)

Hungary NB1 League (top league)
1/09/2010
Zalaegerszegi TE - Lombard Papa 5:2
12' David Salomon Abwo (Lombard Papa) (1:1)
24' David Salomon Abwo (Lombard Papa) (1:2)
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by honeric01(m): 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2010
marutimon:

68' Yakubu (Hlavice) (1:2)

Hehehehe, another Jakubu

so Abwo still plays football? that guy just disappeared sha embarassed
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by Mcjohnny(m): 4:10am On Sep 02, 2010
[color=#006600][/color] Nice idea Mr Topic creator,  But I don't think we need it, Nigerians are not impressing us soccerly! [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by Ranoscky(m): 6:39am On Sep 02, 2010
^
If u don't need it. how could u know som of Nigerian players abroad dat u'v not heard of? Or do u think d only players we have abroad R just d once in super eagles? lyk me now, thru dis thread, i'v heard of soo many Nigeria players dat never heard of before, n it's a good idea, so if u don't need it, dia'r people dat need it aight? Rogger dat!

D problem with WE Nigerians is dat, premiership is d only league dat we lyk watchin n any Nigerian player dat is not in D premiership is not doin well, DAZ BULLSHYT!!!
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by chelseabmw(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2010
smiley smiley
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by honeric01(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2010
International - Club Friendlies
20:35 September 4
Darmstadt [3 - 2] Mainz

88' [3 - 2] H. Babangida
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by marutimon: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2010
English League Div. 3
4/09/2010
Stevenage - Crewe Alexandra FC 1:1
45' Yemi Odubade (Stevenage) (1:0)

English League Div. 3
4/09/2010
Bury F.C. - Gillingham 5:4
52' Efe Sodje (Bury) (4:3)

Swedish League Division 1
4/09/2010
Valsta Syrianska - Carlstad United 1:2
7' Owin Omoduemeke (Valsta Syrianska) (1:0)
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by honeric01(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2010
Sweden - Superettan
18:02 September 5
Syrianska [3 - 0] Oster
70' [3 - 0] P. Ijeh
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by 4Play(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2010
This Peter Ijeh is so prolific. He's the Nigerian Drogba grin
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by honeric01(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2010
^^^^

If wishes were horses grin grin grin
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by marutimon: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2010
Swedish League Division 1 South
5/09/2010
Kristianstad - Norrby 4:0
89' Adeshina Lawal (Kristianstad) 4:0
Re: Goals From Nigerians All Over The World by medjai(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2010
Its like we have alot of Nigerians playing in Sweden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car / Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai / You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.