Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. (2188 Views)

Is Rapping In Vernacular Whack? / Top 5 Whack Rappers In Nigeria / Check These Whack Rappers Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by hectorswag(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2010
javalove:

which silly clothing line?

Be truthful to urself, have u ever seen anyone wearing that rubbish??

Sound sultan has a clothing line too. . .and its doing well. . .so the idea of investing in clothing line caused him to lose a spot he never had is crap!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
what else do you think would have distracted Ruggedman from the music that gave him money in the first place, from what ive checked it could only be the ladies or the clothing line he claims to have.

And who is contesting with anyone that anybody wears any brand anyways?? what do u take me as? look, i didnt mention anything bout Ruggedman being on top spot, wat i said was, Ruggedman  was feeling himself and he felt he was on top!

So dont manipulate my words and dive into conclusions about what you havent taken considerable time to scrutinize properly, OK!
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by Mrjayman: 2:52am On Sep 08, 2010
I heard rugged man dropped an album few months ago. Pls has any one bought it and are there any hit tracks. surprised I haven't seen any nairaland/blog album review of the album.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by khanye(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^^Which album
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by hectorswag(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2010
abi oo! help me ask am angry
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by v3: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2010
Dang AQ, why u gotta diss rug-head like that maynne grin grin

If i catch you for SL ehn? You go hear am for my hand. .

@OP
Funny enough, AQ hangs out with me and other guys every weekend and he's one of the most talented rappers in SL, he's got mad skills and has done collabo's with various artiste(mostly unknown) and EVEN has a handful of videos.

Nuttin do you brov, keep repp'n SL cool
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by hectorswag(m): 2:43am On Sep 09, 2010
SL
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by Fred87(m): 6:55am On Sep 09, 2010
@hector.where is sl?eeezz
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by Genuflect(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2010
Fred87:

@hector.where is sl?eeezz
Surulere naw. You no be Lag bwoi?
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by hectorswag(m): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2010
Genuflect:

Surulere naw. You no be Lag bwoi?

lol, i seeeee! grin grin grin so its even surulere grin
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by Fred87(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2010
@genu.i dey rep b'city st8 4rm d south,i hail moi.eeezz
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by hectorswag(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2010
@fred, which music genre you dey into??
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by Fred87(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2010
@hector.hiphop music bruv.y u ask?eeezz
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by hectorswag(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2010
jst curious cool
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by v3: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2010
@hector
You new in Lasgidi?
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by semid4lyfe(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2010
v3:

Dang AQ, why u gotta diss rug-head like that maynne grin grin

If i catch you for[b] SL[/b] ehn? You go hear am for my hand. .

@OP
Funny enough, AQ hangs out with me and other guys every weekend and he's one of the most talented rappers in SL, he's got mad skills and has done collabo's with various artiste(mostly unknown) and EVEN has a handful of videos.

Nuttin do you brov, keep repp'n SL cool

Bros, e don do biko grin tongue

We all don sabi se na 'lere you dey bunk grin cheesy wink
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by hectorswag(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2010
v3:

@hector
You new in Lasgidi?

na Abj i dey smiley
i knw everywhere for Gidi, buh i no knw say dey don give Surulere new name- SL grin
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by Genuflect(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2010
hectorswag:

na Abj i dey smiley
i knw everywhere for Gidi, buh i no knw say dey don give Surulere new name- SL grin
New name? Baba no lie, na last year you just show Lagos grin
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by dipo2much(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2010
This is a no brainer. Ruggedman is truly WHACK.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by hectorswag(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2010
Genuflect:

New name? Baba no lie, na last year you just show Lagos grin

tongue anybody don ever tell you say surulere na SL? na today i just dey hear am for the first time.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by Mobinga: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2010
hectorswag:

SL

Sri Lanka cool
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by Genuflect(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2010
hectorswag:

tongue mumu, anybody don ever tell you say surulere na SL? na today i just dey hear am for the first time!

Ode! Um to tip to answer this shat! Get sense b4 I finish the sendtense
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by hectorswag(m): 7:15am On Sep 11, 2010
undecided
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by Genuflect(m): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2010
hectorswag:

speak English stu.pid!! undecided
Ode. If you be Lagos boy, or know everywhere as you claim, you go know say SL na Surulere. Oponu #OshiOda
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by darkman200: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2010
all these thugs wannabe sha!
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by hectorswag(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2010
darkman200:

all these thugs wannabe sha!

hey, don't interfere in things you have little knowledge about! OK!

Genuflect:

Ode. If you be Lagos boy, or know everywhere as you claim, you go know say SL na Surulere. Oponu #OshiOda

you are such a despicable fool! angry is it wrong for me to ask questions on an open forum again?? I dunno about your stu.pid self, but as for me, if i don't know something, i ask!!

You can simmer in your own faeces for all i care. angry angry angry
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by Genuflect(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2010
Dude, na you dey form too know. SL is not a new name. #Period
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by hectorswag(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2010
Simple! Dat should have been your response at first!
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by Genuflect(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2010
hectorswag:

Simple! Dat should have been your response at first!
Duhhh, I told you jokingly but you dey form bols. Abeg whatever jor
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by darkman200: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2010
@hectorswag- what's your problem f a g g o t?
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by hectorswag(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2010
it would be disturbing to other NLers and uncultured for me to reply every diss on this thread!
So Mr. Nobody, you can carry both yourself and your derogatory words elsewhere, only a gay would be interested in someone like you, so go advertise your trade in another forum please, maybe if youre lucky enough you would find them in the romance section cool
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by darkman200: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2010
hectorswag:

it would be disturbing to other NLers and uncultured for me to reply every diss on this thread!
So Mr. Nobody, you can carry both yourself and your derogatory words elsewhere, only a gay would be interested in someone like you, so go advertise your trade in another forum please, maybe if youre lucky enough you would find them in the romance section  cool

i did not seek you out retard! i did not even know that you existed until you blabbed your way to me, so stop feeling important wink
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. by hectorswag(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2010
i believe theres no other user bearing the name hectorswag on NL you dis dwip, so stay out of my way!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) / J'martins Has Released A New Song Titled 'kpomo'. He Has Also Bought A New CAR / Lyrics: Owo Ni Koko By Davido. Naija Lyrics Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.