Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos (34707 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by PrettyGist: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2019
GistMore.com

Former bbnaija housemate, Bambam and her brother, Samuel in throwback vs now photos.

See more here - http://gistmore.com/bambam-shares-then-vs-recent-photos-with-her-brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by PrettyGist: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by Jentle244: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2019
Ugly then still ugly now

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by sinaj(f): 7:29am On Mar 01, 2019
Onu okpi tongue

Fine gel

2 Likes

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by Patrick33(m): 7:33am On Mar 01, 2019
we should ask him where him hide when him see teddy dey bang him sister for toilet...hehehe grin

33 Likes

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by Saintsami(m): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2019
Guys should stop using Alomo bitters and any kind of man power before sex. Let there be free and fair erection. NO RIGGING. Ladies, am i communicating

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by itspzpics(m): 7:47am On Mar 01, 2019
Wow
Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by miracle956: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2019
bam bam Willie willie
Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by Joshmodest(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2019
Saintsami:
Guys should stop using Alomo bitters and any kind of man power before sex.
Let there be free and fair erection.
NO RIGGING.
Ladies, am i communicating
On the contrary ladies actually encourage this type of rigging you speak of , its better rigged than non lasting ....so this erectoral malpractice is a welcomed development !

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by Saintsami(m): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2019
Joshmodest:

On the contrary ladies actually encourage this type of rigging you speak of , its better rigged than non lasting ....so this erectoral malpractice is a welcomed development !

spotted: this brother RIG a lost.
am i lying

7 Likes

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by Joshmodest(m): 8:32am On Mar 01, 2019
Saintsami:

spotted: this brother RIG a lost.
am i lying
Lolz...
IF I rig and lose , then we have to check the other candidate in the court of law !!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by Saintsami(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2019
Joshmodest:

Lolz...
IF I rig and lose , then we have to check the other candidate in the court of law !!!!
court of law or court of sex?
that mean that other candidate be "olosho"

am just saying....!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by Joshmodest(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2019
Saintsami:

court of law or court of sex?
that mean that other candidate be "olosho"

am just saying....!

No be me talk am oh ...
Na u talk am !!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by slawomir: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2019
Please guys my lecturer gave me an assignment to find out exactly the name of the song this guy was actually dancing to

Please help it carries fifty marks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by senatepresido: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2019
dear Nairalanders, please join the movement against scam and those spamming almost every thread on nairaland by reporting any post you feel is inappropriate...

Together we can

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2019
She didn't change much
Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by Daniel058(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2019
Celebrity of immoral life style..

angry
Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by dayleke: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2019
Ok o

Happy New month
Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by nelronaldo(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2019
Joshmodest:

Sexual malpractice you mean? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by donprincebigt(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2019
slawomir:
Please guys my lecturer gave me an assignment to find out exactly the name of the song this guy was actually dancing to

Please help it carries fifty marks

he was dancing to
AYE LE O IBOSI O
by
TOPE ALABI

2 Likes

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by GdexFolami(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2019
Jentle244:
Ugly then still ugly now
people won't just see better things

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs / Ice Prince Warns Seyi Shay And Victoria Kimani Over Shading Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.