Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Please I Need Someone Who Can Track A Stolen Phone Asap - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need Someone Who Can Track A Stolen Phone Asap (975 Views)

PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) / Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Someone Who Can Track A Stolen Phone Asap by mriyesecnerwal(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2019
Please NLders I need a cyber tracker to track my lost device. I've tried the find my device but it's not working . Seems the thief has wiped the phone. What else can be done?
I wait for replies
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Can Track A Stolen Phone Asap by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 01, 2019
What kinda phone
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Can Track A Stolen Phone Asap by mriyesecnerwal(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2019
azraeljaheel:
What kinda phone
Tecno bro. Please can you help
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Can Track A Stolen Phone Asap by liri(m): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2019
Is your Gmail account currently synced to your phone?... If yes, go to findyourphone.com and enter your Gmail account and password. It should show you your exact phone location and a lot more... I hope its not too late

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Someone Who Can Track A Stolen Phone Asap by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2019
liri:
Is your Gmail account currently synced to your phone?... If yes, go to findyourphone.com and enter your Gmail account and password. It should show you your exact phone location and a lot more... I hope its not too late
I've tried it. Not working .But last before it was stolen the gmail was connected
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Can Track A Stolen Phone Asap by Abortedfetus(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
that particular phone is gone and can never be urs again. sorry.
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Can Track A Stolen Phone Asap by Abortedfetus(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
that particular phone is gone and can never be urs again. sorry.
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Can Track A Stolen Phone Asap by hausadreturn(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Abortedfetus:
that particular phone is gone and can never be urs again.
sorry.
Just the reality. Unless he/she goes to the police sha
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Can Track A Stolen Phone Asap by Abortedfetus(m): 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
hausadreturn:
Just the reality. Unless he/she goes to the police sha
so what will d police do?
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Can Track A Stolen Phone Asap by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 02, 2019
Abortedfetus:

Bill him 5k then tell him to come back after seven months lol

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Someone Who Can Track A Stolen Phone Asap by hausadreturn(m): 6:28am On Mar 02, 2019
Abortedfetus:
They'll help track it.
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Can Track A Stolen Phone Asap by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 02, 2019
mriyesecnerwal:

Tecno bro. Please can you help

Tecno grin

Hmmmmm
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Can Track A Stolen Phone Asap by atakamus: 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
If you have the package you used in buying it, then go to the police. Possibly your state headquarters. If they wish they can track it. Even if they remove your number, they can get any or all the numbers inserted into the phone. Infact they know what to do if they want to help you. You must give evidence that the phone is your. The package, an id, receipt, number that was there before it was stolen and any other verification they may need.
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Can Track A Stolen Phone Asap by Freelancerx: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
You said its a tecno phone, did you have your gmail sign in on it if you do try google find my device, using your gmail account to sign and from there you can easily find your device.
mriyesecnerwal:
Please NLders I need a cyber tracker to track my lost device. I've tried the find my device but it's not working . Seems the thief has wiped the phone. What else can be done?
I wait for replies

(1) (Reply)

Parrot Arrested For Shouting “Police” During A Drug Raid / *church Leaders Left Vigil To Have Sex Caught By Members* / VIDEO: Wanted Man Blows Himself Up In Front Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.