Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) (49896 Views)

Alexx Ekubo 2004 Vs 2021 Photos (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) / Tobi Bakre And Banky W (Throwback & Recent Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by megist80: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2019
Ex-BBN's Housemate and Model Ifu Enanda thanks God for the blessings over her life as she shares shocking Throwback photos of Herself.

Photos below

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/god-has-been-good-to-me-ifu-enanda-saysshares-shocking-throwback-photo/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by donstan18: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2019
Diiiick(s) has been good on you.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by haywire07(m): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2019
The background changed and you are seriously hunting for client with the dress

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by nosiebaba(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2019
Seriously ifu the previous picture looks better.. The only thing that changed is make up and picture filter.

234 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2019
The natural looks better

69 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by itspzpics(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2019
Shocking nikini

See Some Sexy Photos of ifu sucking D!ck back then at bbnaija HERE
Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by frommee0: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2019
shocked
itspzpics:
Shocking nikini
Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
before BBN and after BBN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by Nairatrend: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
sad lolz almost true
ShawttySoFyne:
before BBN and after BBN

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
The natural looks better
natural where?

7 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by Baddiezz(f): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
The natural looks better
Nah. She looks healthier and younger in the first picture

13 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by Baddiezz(f): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
before BBN and after BBN
bbn really transforms their lives
Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Baddiezz:
Nah. She looks healthier and younger in the first picture
I would rather you say fresher,, I think make up enhanced the look

6 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
natural where?
Lol, I think she looks fresher in the first pix which I believe was enhanced by makeup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by MrAnele(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
She looked more beautiful in 2017....

See my signature

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by fanpace: 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
That moment throw back becomes better than presence grin

7 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
grin this is what you get when you smash many huge dickkk angry stop calling God for your prostitution

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
he has been good to me too
Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by Nairatrend: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
sad
tohyorsih:
he has been good to me too
Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
wat happen?
Nairatrend:
sad
Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by Tonyprisca: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shocking indeed, what is shocking about the throwback photo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by BENEFICIAL12(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
YOU MEAN YOU JUST GROW BRST. WITHIN 2 YEARS?
RAPID GROWTH THEN.
Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
But after God has been good to you, you become fcvking arrogant! angry

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by Sammyolis: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
I we make it
Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by StarUp: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2019
Clean that makeup and wear that same 2017 dress(or it's prototype) let's judge nah... Some of y'all should be thanking makeup and doctors who helped to perfectly enlarge your boobs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by favourmic(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2019
Honestly I don't see any different.....

All I can see is the result of Good dick wink grin

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2019
Enjoy your life !
Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2019
Atiku come and see your typical here o
Re: Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2019
Beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.