Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,970 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House (54882 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Kemi Olunloye Calls Psquare Brothers 'ILLUMINATI" (pictures) / Kemi Olunloye's Son, Eni, Insults His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by ipobarethieves: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
grin i have a crase neighbor like dat.A young man pluck this baba mango.The baba caught him/tell him to tie the mango back.Dey begged baba sotey b4 the old man released the boy

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by SternProphet: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kids are scared shitless. NO. They are not coming for the mangoes after this. Actually they are not taking that route back home again after this.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Collins0609(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
odiegwu
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by prigoz(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Take it or leave it, fruits plugging is part children lives. As far as the so called mango can be seen, children must come for it. After all if a tree does not want stone thrown to it, it should not bear fruits. If you are brought up in the village, you will understand

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Atikusbaby1: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
manic depressive woman lost touch with reality

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Born2Breed(f): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
This woman is maaaaad!!!! This is child abuse, she can't try this in the U.S. One of the reasons she ran from U.S to Canada was because she was accused of child abuse. She has started it here again....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by AuntyAmope(m): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
G
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by mosegifted: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
She should concern herself with those that stole her sense

This is Savage..dam... grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by oluwasegun007(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
9jayes:
Olunloyo not Olunloyo.

See my signature

Obo n gbobo gun okpe
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Is that not kidnapping?

If they are criminals, she should hand them over to the police. They are minors.
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by moupe: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Born2Breed:
This woman is maaaaad!!!! This is child abuse, she can't try this in the U.S. One of the reasons she ran from U.S to Canada was because she was accused of child abuse. She has started it here again....

Ex convict

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Lorst(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
sinaj:
I did this too in primary school even with red ribbons tied on the tree and sometimes branches with fruitgrin ; grin

grin grin grin
Are you from EDO?? Coz I think say na for only Edo State dem dey deter youngsters from fruit trees by tying a red piece of clothe around it.But truth be told,I always ignored those with red piece clothes around them like bad habit coz I always wanted to see tomorrow...in good health grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by missCAPS: 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
It might look funny but the way the kids feel about this will be different and probably, it'll traumatize them for life! I know someone who still feels sad about "how he was flogged on the butt" when he was very young. cry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by macello4(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tonyprisca:
Jesus na this woman real face be this
werey u no no say dos aunty u see even on nairaland are old cargo. that is why is adviseable to always visit ur girl friend in the morning so as to no her real face.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by sinaj(f): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lorst:

grin grin grin
Are you from EDO?? Coz I think say na for only Edo State dem dey deter youngsters from fruit trees by tying a red piece of clothe around it.But truth be told,I always ignored those with red piece clothes around them like bad habit coz I always wanted to see tomorrow...in good health grin
we spit on it before enjoying nature's gift cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by gulfer: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Agbaya jati jati angry angry angry
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by ChiefSweetus: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
superior1:
When insanity meets joblessness.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by akinwun(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Build your website and mobile app at a very cheap rate WhatsApp 07030790078
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by womaniser(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
This MIDLF is really craving attention.
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Lorst(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
sinaj:
we spit on it before enjoying nature's gift cheesy

Thank gracious the spiting was able to allay your fears cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Charmingrascal(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
So she wrote all these because little children plucked mango from her compound or wherever.

I thought she caught thieves who Stole her sense

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Maybe she has psychiatric issues.
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Gbeminayo: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
my question is

Is it all the kids that involve in stealing at tender age that turn to be yahoo boy, olosho, army robber, hacker or scammer.

you need to go to your bed and sleep because all thieves are not crimina

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Emmanuel226(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
we dey talk of next level, this one dy here dey talk of her yard people wey come thief her mango, mtcheeeww who this news help now?
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Emmanuel226(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
no type of stupid news we no go see online
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by DANIELKWAME: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
cheesy[b][/b][b][/b] MAKE SHE GO WORK FOR EFCC

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
In this kinda case, I'll give them 10 mangoes each to finish in my presence. Dem go chop mangoe e go tire them.
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by kamez(m): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
I will carry my MB, and now use it watch video of mango /mango thieves.....

it can never happen

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Originalsly: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hmmm....... I always thought kids stealing mangoes is a right of passage. Even if a sign is posted..... If you want mangoes...just ask.... kids will steal...it is a must for normal kids. Adults is a different story.
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Emmanuel226(m): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
so even for this your level, that mango still mean much to you, so you no fit dash those children small, make them lick, afterall no be me tell you to vote Buhari
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Emmanuel226(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
this woman stingy die tufiakwa!!! #spits and leaves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel And Beverly Osu Shares Adorable Loveup Photo / #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.