Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Time To Have "Unlike" Or Thumbs Up/down Button On nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Time To Have "Unlike" Or Thumbs Up/down Button On nairaland (481 Views)

Thumbs Up “touch And Go”-instant Firing Speed As Fast As 0.01s Bohr Chaser Kit / BBN Voting Is Not Free Unlike 2019 Voting. / We Need A Dislike Button On Nairaland!! (2) (3) (4)

Time To Have "Unlike" Or Thumbs Up/down Button On nairaland by obidaddy: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
Guys do you remember reading a topic, thread or comments and wish you could simply "unlike" or "thumb down" such?

Please kindly click like if you want our dear beloved Nairaland to include the "unlike" or "thumbs up/down" button.

Dear @Seun please take note of this Referendum/Opinion poll.

Re: Time To Have "Unlike" Or Thumbs Up/down Button On nairaland by obidaddy: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Please kindly click "like" if you support this movement to better Nairaland. Guys please help draw the attention of oga Seun and them Mods to this little poll of ours. Thank you.

Re: Time To Have "Unlike" Or Thumbs Up/down Button On nairaland by meobizy(f): 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
*unlike*
Let me tell you a fact: it is not possible on Nairaland.
You are better off using Facebook, Reddit, Stack Exchange and other forums.

Become A Landlord In Lagos For 17 Years With Just 1M / Where Do I Report For My Estimated Nepa/IKEDC Bills to Be Reversed or removed??? / Social Media Blows Up Over Leaked Whatsapp Chat Between A Mr Bayo And His Friend

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6