Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

BBN Voting Is Not Free Unlike 2019 Voting. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BBN Voting Is Not Free Unlike 2019 Voting. (951 Views)

Why Did You Rarely Visit Nairaland Unlike Before? / Time To Have "Unlike" Or Thumbs Up/down Button On nairaland / The Ig,and Nigeria Police Force Should Stop Deceiving Us Bail Is Not Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBN Voting Is Not Free Unlike 2019 Voting. by KesaaKingsKen(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2018
I watched the grand finale of the BB Naija TV show which was solely geared towards knowing the number of votes gathered for the program today.
To my greatest surprised, I heard #30million votes cast as announced by #Ebuka the anchor man. I was really shocked to the marrow because I know that majority of votes came from youths but it made me have confidence that we can get it right come 2019, #Optimism.
My people, there's no need to spend airtime for the sake of our growth and development when it comes to voting. All that is required of us is to get a #PVC and come and vote on the D-day which is free of charge.
We can make this desired change if we can channel our time, talent and treasure towards the good, growth and development of Nigeria.
NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN.
Re: BBN Voting Is Not Free Unlike 2019 Voting. by Rawshal(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2018
NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN. We are too wise to fail.we need to get it right dis time. Pls go get ur PVC

(1) (Reply)

Join The Illuminati For Wealth, Fame And Power / Hezekiah University School Fees 2019/2020 For New And Returning Students Foxxymo / Rubies Bank By Highstreet MFB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.