Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) (70247 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Priscy01(f): 3:42pm On May 26, 2021
Temiloluwa Adeboye, widow of the late Pastor Dare Adeboye son of the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, on Wednesday clocked a year older, Igbere TV reports.

Temi, as she is fondly called by members of the church, had three daughters with her husband before his death on May 4.

Her brother-in-law Leke Adeboye, who is also the last son of the RCCG leader Pastor Enoch Adeboye, celebrated her in a post to Instagram.

At the Evening of Worship and Tribute held at the RCCG, House of Favour, Redemption Camp on May 9, Temi said her husband was not afraid of death, and that she was sure he was in heaven.

She also said her husband told her before his death that if he died, he knew he was fulfilled because he had done what God asked him to do.

“He said if I die today, I know I am fulfilled, I have done what the Lord has asked me to do, he was not afraid of death,” she said. “He was not afraid. It is not a matter of time but how well and he lived a good life, he lived to the glory of God. He lived, he served God. His life was dedicated to Christ and that is why I am sure that he is heaven.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPVHMyrn8qM/?utm_medium=copy_link

Dare died in Eket, Akwa Ibom State where he was based with his family.

The 42-year-old was the assistant pastor in charge of Region (Youth) 35 before his death.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Coldshisha: 3:48pm On May 26, 2021
I like how they are living their life as if nothing happened after the devastating loss.... Shame the devil

This is why I love Islam.. you wipe your tears and still say alhamdulilai, thanking Allah regardless of the circumstances

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by hopevalley: 4:22pm On May 26, 2021
The babe has no other option but to remarry. Checkout my signature if you want to go into export business.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Koryc: 4:22pm On May 26, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by AmgrayLogistics: 4:22pm On May 26, 2021
Happy birthday

Amgray Logistics
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by PCG001: 4:22pm On May 26, 2021
ѕтιll υѕιng adeвoye'ѕ naмe❓❓
ѕнe never мarry anoтнer мan❓❓
тoтo no вe coal poт ojareeundecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Blackfire(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2021
The lady is beautiful... Is she available??

4 Likes

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by eluquenson(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2021
It is well

All soul shall taste death

36 Likes

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by dultmax(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2021
Coldshisha:

My brother no time for arguement ojare you choose Christianity I choose Islam both are from Abraham and Middle Eastern

If you think I am a terrorist and my Muslim father and mother plus entire family are Terrorist, go and report us with factual evidence of us terrorising you or anyone

God will bless you. Just ignore him ..... let him keep swimming in their ocean of hate

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Siwisheswereesh: 4:24pm On May 26, 2021
Happy Birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by midep: 4:24pm On May 26, 2021
Coldshisha:

My brother no time for arguement ojare you choose Christianity I choose Islam both are from Abraham and Middle Eastern

If you think I am a terrorist and my Muslim father and mother plus entire family are Terrorist, go and report us with factual evidence of us terrorising you or anyone

Your maturity in responding to the provocation message deserve award.

Weldone

301 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2021
See headline,

Like say she throw party

Someone that is still mourning her husband.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Lanretoye(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2021
There is something I am not understanding,When the husband is a pastor,must the wife also be a pastor?.if God calls a man,does he call the whole of his family or it’s just a trend?

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2021
Church na family business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Nostring: 4:25pm On May 26, 2021
Coldshisha:

nice one

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by 77up(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2021
Coldshisha:

Gbam!

You have nailed everything, no one even need to talk on that again, thank you.

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Elderniercri(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by otipoju(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2021
Coldshisha:

If only everyone in the world could have this mindset.
Nuff Respect to you.

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Kay25(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2021
Coldshisha:
I like how they are living their life as if nothing happened after the devastating loss.... Shame the devil

This is why I love Islam.. you wipe your tears and still say alhamdulilai, thanking Allah regardless of the circumstances
bad lifestyle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Reelmii: 4:26pm On May 26, 2021
May God give her reasons to laugh

3 Likes

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by ogub(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2021
Happy birthday to her
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by b3llo(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2021
Give praises to God in all circumstances. Praise the Lord oh my soul and forget not his benefits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by IamFINESSE: 4:28pm On May 26, 2021
I don't want to say what's on my mind grin
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by kindnyce(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2021
Good. Better move on
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Obason22(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2021
Enjoy your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God / 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.