Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband (54877 Views)

Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio / EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. / Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by dingbang(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
LadySarah:
The guys gon ejaculate on tgis thread grin grin grin
undecided
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by nonix22(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
clearie:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
What about your class and hostel mates
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by Solomon799(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
Good brothers like no other
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by Agugbadin: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hounor Flogging
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by clearie: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
nonix22:

What about your class and hostel mates

they have been my source of sustenance all this while but they too have their own problems and I'm already beginning to be a burden to them sir. please in any way you can help me, pls do. no matter how small, it will go a long way pls sir
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by RexTramadol1: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
Foolish woman
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by Twoclans(f): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
lefulefu:
When na the man dey probably dey feed im inlaws why wont they flog the wife for cheating. Dare the man to be broke and he complains of his cheating wife..na sharply the wife's brothers go tell am to shut up.

The bolded crossed my mind because I have a cousin that experienced same thing .She came back and complained to the family she was not happy in the marriage and laid down all her lamentations .The way the family bundled her back ehhhh even the devil was surprised.

The husband practically feeds all her family members ,bought a car for her father etc and she wants to complain that she is not happy .

My dear they repackaged her and sent her back. Sadness. kill you dia undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by grandstar(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
Bestchisom:
If this is the only punishment the family can come up with them I'm 101% sure that she will go back to her lover...
For God sake what happen to cutting off one of her breast... Smh...

I wonder o! Or even both of them!
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by ClearFlair: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
LadySarah:
The guys gon ejaculate on tgis thread grin grin grin

Spoilt child.
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
The family's way of holding the marriage.
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by cococandy(f): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
So they made a video of themselves assaulting someone?

They will only go free if she doesn’t want to pursue litigation against them. Otherwise, she has ample evidence against them to win a case. Fvck sibling relationship.

If they can’t resolve the issue verbally but had to go violent , then they deserve whatever course of action she pursues against them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by Ayobami7(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
我什么都没有
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by Boyooosa(m): 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
tsinzu:

What has the yeye leadership you have done for you? The Highest number of poor and uneducated illiterates are still from the part of the country that has produced the most number of presidents. Igbos on the other hand are very successful and better off even without the so called leadership. Mourn for yourselves, we don't need your leadership to succeed as a people
Na so arsenal too dey talk say champions league no mean anything but inside them, it's always a dreamt goal.

1 Like

Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by bettyLad(f): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
my heart broke when I watched the video, I'm sure if its was dangote or president Buhari that she cheated with , the same set of primitive bigots of a family will worship her like a goddess and forget about saving any useless family name .. sometimes I regret being born in Africa ..she cheated and the had to flog her like a harden criminal,

4 Likes

Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by davidnazee: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
The husband is still an idiot..

Anyways the woman look like who go like pen*s sha..
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by udemzyudex(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
donstan18:
This is why virgin ladies will continue to be the best set women for marriage.

They are just satisfied.

So the person wey cheat no be Virgin before?
See your thinking.

Cheating have nothing to do with whether she's a Virgin or not.
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by Bluntemperor: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
I expected ladies 90% opinion here but disappointed!.in this age of freedom! feminism !
much as I don't like ladies treated that way,who knows how many caution she had thrown to the wind.but she must have really misbehaved biko.
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by blank(f): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
What kind of yeye family is this? Cheating sister, violent brothers, tueh!

1 Like

Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by deebrain(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
This is 100% wonderful
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by egopersonified(f): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
Be like this man dey sort him in laws well. The woman wan pour sand for their garri.
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Bestchisom:
If this is the only punishment the family can come up with them I'm 101% sure that she will go back to her lover...
For God sake what happen to cutting off one of her breast... Smh...

Damn, you must be a Ghadafian!
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by mechanics(m): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
That's wrong, flogging an elderly woman in that way is wrong.
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by tiredoflife(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
She is Yoruba right angry
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by thatigboman: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
bettyLad:
my heart broke when I watched the video, I'm sure if its was dangote or president Buhari that she cheated with , the same set of primitive bigots of a family will worship her like a goddess and forget about saving any useless family name .. sometimes I regret being born in Africa ..she cheated and the had to flog her like a harden criminal,
i watched the video and wish i can lay my hands on those men. The rest will be history
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by justiniyke29: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
junkiesneverdie:

This one can't be a virgin can't you see when her brother was flocking her how she is spreading her Legs from Night mile to Okene
lol 9th mile to okene �������
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
Awoo88:
My wife caught cheating, we are done! No amount of family chastisement will mend it

calm down, just pray it doesn't happen. If it does, you can't do shiiit

1 Like

Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by Awoo88: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
candlewax:

calm down, just pray it doesn't happen. If it does, you can't do shiiit
Yes I will!!! Wake away!!!
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by Ayotemide(f): 4:55am On Mar 03, 2019
Hedonisst:

Not when the husband is the provider.

Being the provider is your excuse to get away with cheating?
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by ojsmscom(m): 6:22am On Mar 03, 2019
that serves her seriously right
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by CioAngels(f): 6:53am On Mar 03, 2019
I like this, if you are tired of your marriage take a walk and don't kill the man by going into extramarital affair because it makes the men useless big time.
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by Ten06(m): 7:01am On Mar 03, 2019
Why does ladies love cheating like this??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) / Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) / Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.