Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband (54884 Views)

Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio / EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. / Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by metroid(m): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2019
I won't comment till I hear her side of the story
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2019
Twoclans:

The bolded crossed my mind because I have a cousin that experienced same thing .She came back and complained to the family she was not happy in the marriage and laid down all her lamentations .The way the family bundled her back ehhhh even the devil was surprised.

The husband practically feeds all her family members ,bought a car for her father etc and she wants to complain that she is not happy .

My dear they repackaged her and sent her back. Sadness. kill you dia undecided
hm i really feel sorry for such ladies who allow themselves to be pushed by their families to be involved in an arranged marriage. The abuse, the loss of self dignity thats what they experience.
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2019
bettyLad:
my heart broke when I watched the video, I'm sure if its was dangote or president Buhari that she cheated with , the same set of primitive bigots of a family will worship her like a goddess and forget about saving any useless family name .. sometimes I regret being born in Africa ..she cheated and the had to flog her like a harden criminal,
gbamcheesy
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by Twoclans(f): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2019
lefulefu:
hm i really feel sorry for such ladies who allow themselves to be pushed by their families to be involved in an arranged marriage. The abuse, the loss of self dignity thats what they experience.

Yeah ,that is why its always good for a woman to be financially independent .You cant just be parasiting on a man .Not even with this harsh economic realities .

Guy how far .Something is supposed to have happened by now .Why the delay .Anyway let's discuss this offline.

1 Like

Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by ONY3KAH(m): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2019
donstan18:
This is why virgin ladies will continue to be the best set women for marriage.

They are just satisfied.
bro na lie o.... once they taste it.... they won't get enough of it... the best to marry are matured girls with some sexual experience.
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by hope4life: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2019
donstan18:
This is why virgin ladies will continue to be the best set women for marriage.

They are just satisfied.

God bless you.If you marry a virgin,she will be satisfied with what and how you sleep with her as husband and wife.But if you marry someone who has different nasty experiences,she will still go back to her vomit except she is genuinely born again and blood washed. Old habit dies hard
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by virago(f): 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
kingemzy5:
Until we Nigerians learn to have sense that's when we will move forward... just imagine because of cheating the next line of action is to flog somebody..... chai I just wish am not a nigerian

You make it sound like cheating is better than flogging
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Twoclans:

Yeah ,that is why its always good for a woman to be financially independent .You cant just be parasiting on a man .Not even with this harsh economic realities .

Guy how far .Something is supposed to have happened by now .Why the delay .Anyway let's discuss this offline.
yes oo its very important a lady has sumptin doing even when married. She just dont have to totally depend on d man cos he's rich cos if things goes south na oyo be d case. Ok no yawa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) / Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu / Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.