Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,321 members, 7,864,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

hello - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / hello (568 Views)

Hello there / Agnostics a.k. a FREE THINKERS In The House? Say Hello. / Hello Heathens! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hello by MrHandsome2013: 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
hello
Re: hello by greatnaija01: 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
you confirmed your own OPINION.... you didn't present any viable PROOF of your accusation.... YOU ARE NOT GOD..... in the days of JESUS, pharisees also said JESUS AND HIS DISCIPLES are going to hell and they are possessed.... YET THEY WERE WRONG.... DEAD WRONG...

Stop thinking that JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW SOME FACTS about a certain group of people means you KNOW ALL. ONLY GOD KNOWS AND DECIDES.... rather than pointing who will GO TO HELL or NOT..... make your own SALVATION SECURE....

in this journey of life... accusers and critics are not going to be awarded... IF THE PASTORS YOU KNOW FINALLY END UP IN HELL..... it won't make Jesus happier or even you more holy.... it would simply mean YOU NEVER LOVED THEM ENOUGH TO PRAY FOR THEM.....

so as a child of God to another, I suggest to you that MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS is wiser than opening a thread for argument which will not lead to righteousness but rather to more sin.... sin of offence and backbiting....

pls go and pray.

MrHandsome2013:
the floor is open for debate..
They are the most dishonest people i have ever seen..
I dont have any regard for them again..
Bunch of hypocrites
Re: hello by MrHandsome2013: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
greatnaija01:
you confirmed your own OPINION.... you didn't present any viable PROOF of your accusation.... YOU ARE NOT GOD..... in the days of JESUS, pharisees also said JESUS AND HIS DISCIPLES are going to hell and they are possessed.... YET THEY WERE WRONG.... DEAD WRONG...

Stop thinking that JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW SOME FACTS about a certain group of people means you KNOW ALL. ONLY GOD KNOWS AND DECIDES.... rather than pointing who will GO TO HELL or NOT..... make your own SALVATION SECURE....

in this journey of life... accusers and critics are not going to be awarded... IF THE PASTORS YOU KNOW FINALLY END UP IN HELL..... it won't make Jesus happier or even you more holy.... it would simply mean YOU NEVER LOVED THEM ENOUGH TO PRAY FOR THEM.....

so as a child of God to another, I suggest to you that MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS is wiser than opening a thread for argument which will not lead to righteousness but rather to more sin.... sin of offence and backbiting....

pls go and pray.

Before i answer, were you a virgin before you got married? If you are still single and you havent defiled your body then signify now before i answer
Re: hello by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin very true op angry all of them will burn in hell ruining Nigeria and Africa
Re: hello by greatnaija01: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
lol, bro are u a christian?
stop shifting the topic and go and pray..... else you are an assistant of the devil.... an accuser of the brethren...

what has that got to do with pastors....

fake and real pastors exits just as fake and real members exists... yet GOD does not kill them or put them in fire because he has not concluded on them, someone who is fake today can repent and become real and those who claim they are real today can backslide and become fake... ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE....

I really wish you had sense to see that people do not just blindly join your topic because u aired your opinion... its your life and your damn opinion..... BRING FACTS and PROVABLE POINTS then people can contribute... else use your MB for better things.

MrHandsome2013:
Before i answer, were you a virgin before you got married? If you are still single and you havent defiled your body then signify now before i answer
Re: hello by MrHandsome2013: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
greatnaija01:
lol, bro are u a christian?
stop shifting the topic and go and pray..... else you are an assistant of the devil.... an accuser of the brethren...

what has that got to do with pastors....

fake and real pastors exits just as fake and real members exists... yet GOD does not kill them or put them in fire because he has not concluded on them, someone who is fake today can repent and become real and those who claim they are real today can backslide and become fake... ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE....

I really wish you had sense to see that people do not just blindly join your topic because u aired your opinion... its your life and your damn opinion..... BRING FACTS and PROVABLE POINTS then people can contribute... else use your MB for better things.

Go away you worker of iniquity..chronic fornicator and destroyer of peoples destiny and joy
Re: hello by greatnaija01: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Thank you ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN... AM NOT ANY OF THE THINGS YOU CALLED o... i wish I were, I would still make heaven without u... SALVATION IS BY GRACE AND NOT BY WORKS...

IF I DID NOT WORK FOR JESUS TO DIE FOR ME..... THEN WHY SHOULD I WORK FOR ME TO LIVE WITH HIM IN HEAVEN.

See, you just proved you a bloooody hypocrite.

am happy I found u

you who was looking for prostitute joint last year is now calling me a name that belongs to you.... yet you are still as abusive as you have always been even with your students that you teach.... its funny but maybe you think you are cured from your childhood mental illness, BUT BRO YOU ARE NOT.... you need to sit down and focus on your own life.

MrHandsome2013:
Go away you worker of iniquity..chronic fornicator and destroyer of peoples destiny and joy
Re: hello by MrHandsome2013: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
greatnaija01:
Thank you ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN... AM NOT ANY OF THE THINGS YOU CALLED o... i wish I were, I would still make heaven without u... SALVATION IS BY GRACE AND NOT BY WORKS...

IF I DID NOT WORK FOR JESUS TO DIE FOR ME..... THEN WHY SHOULD I WORK FOR ME TO LIVE WITH HIM IN HEAVEN.

See, you just proved you a bloooody hypocrite.

am happy I found u

I know you from adam.
So i know everything about you..
Dont be deceived ok.
Re: hello by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
the floor is open for debate..
They are the most dishonest people i have ever seen..
I dont have any regard for them again..
Bunch of hypocrites
Before they enter hell if the need be,you would face hell on earth.
Re: hello by MrHandsome2013: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

Before they enter hell if the need be,you would face hell on earth.
I know you my son..
Everything about you.
Re: hello by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I know you my son..
Everything about you.
Just look at this kid? undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Nnamdi Kanu Said About Soworo Arrest. / Bishop David Oyedepo's 'nine Bodyguards' Scandal. / Four Habits You Must Avoid If You Want To Be Free From Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.