Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Where Is Rough Gemstones Traded In Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Is Rough Gemstones Traded In Lagos? (723 Views)

What Is Traded In Forex? A Guide For All South African Traders / What Is Traded In Forex? / Naira Depreciation When The Currency Traded At 500 To A Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Rough Gemstones Traded In Lagos? by kudosamass(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2019
Nairalanders, I asked the question yesterday, but no answer ( https://www.nairaland.com/5055750/where-gemstone-trading-center-lagos )
Please anyone with information on where rough gemstones are traded in Lagos should kindly share it here on the platform. Nigeria has large deposits of different types of precious and semi-precious stones such as Sapphire, Tourmaline, Emerald, Aquamarine, Ruby, Topaz etc; but due to lack of information on the market where these gems are traded in Nigeria, especially in the commercial City of Lagos, these treasures are being stolen by unscrupulous businessmen posing as Gem buyers in the hinterlands. In many instances, miners or sellers are robbed of their gems at gunpoint; or simply isolated and convinced they are of poor qualities. The Nigerian economy is being short-changed by the above scenario, hence the importance of the information.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Rough Gemstones Traded In Lagos? by jomolu: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2019
hello,i have someone that buy these stones in large quantity through his contacts and network.
here in lagos.
call or whatsapp.08141678049.
jomolu3000@yahoo.com
Re: Where Is Rough Gemstones Traded In Lagos? by kudosamass(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2019
jomolu:
hello,i have someone that buy these stones in large quantity through his contacts and network.
here in lagos.
call or whatsapp.08141678049.
jomolu3000@yahoo.com

Thank you, but what I am looking for is a place where it is traded in Lagos like the Ojoo Gemstone Market in Ibadan.
Re: Where Is Rough Gemstones Traded In Lagos? by oshionelecky: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
I can link you up with a seller in Plateau State.

(1) (Reply)

How To Register Firstbank Mobile App / My Frustrating Experience With Diamond/access Bank Today / Which Payment Gateway Will You Recommend For E-commerce Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.