Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Please Help! I Can't Add Access Bank Card To My Playstore!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help! I Can't Add Access Bank Card To My Playstore!! (600 Views)

I Don't See Bike Apps On My Playstore / How Can I Install Google Playstore Coolpad Android Phone / When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Can't Add Access Bank Card To My Playstore!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2019
Its always telling me to change details or try a new card.

Anyway forward?

I have even tried changing my address to US address. No way.
Re: Please Help! I Can't Add Access Bank Card To My Playstore!! by kingpheenix(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Google play selects cards try another one
Re: Please Help! I Can't Add Access Bank Card To My Playstore!! by Godisallgood: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:
Its always telling me to change details or try a new card.

Anyway forward?

I have even tried changing my address to US address. No way.
Pplaystore and AppStore don’t work with our card again because of the below charging rate equivalent to dollar,so it is only dollar card that works
Re: Please Help! I Can't Add Access Bank Card To My Playstore!! by kvngjesse(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Godisallgood:

Pplaystore and AppStore don’t work with our card again because of the below charging rate equivalent to dollar,so it is only dollar card that works
Lol what are you saying oga
Re: Please Help! I Can't Add Access Bank Card To My Playstore!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Godisallgood:

What is the alternative way to buy and pay for apps?
Re: Please Help! I Can't Add Access Bank Card To My Playstore!! by Lexusgs430: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

Become an apk ninja.........
Re: Please Help! I Can't Add Access Bank Card To My Playstore!! by Godisallgood: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

You open a dollar account or u ask someone that has dollar master or Visa card to pay for u
Re: Please Help! I Can't Add Access Bank Card To My Playstore!! by Godisallgood: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Become an apk ninja.........
I have notice that all dis third part app through apk crashes and makes phone to malfunction
Re: Please Help! I Can't Add Access Bank Card To My Playstore!! by Lexusgs430: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Godisallgood:

I have notice that all dis third part app through apk crashes and makes phone to malfunction

Not my experience..... Only if you get them from compromised sites......

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Sale / Samsung S8+ For Sale / Nairaland Please Rate My Youtube Channel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.