Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,057 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) (32087 Views)

Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) / Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) / Parrot Destroys Man's Maize Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Today 3rd March 2019, I went to check my farm for the new season. I went to check to see the farm alongside my brothers. We were actually planning on planting some palm trees this year. Everything went well and from our survey, the land could take as much as between 700-900 palm trees. It was fun seeing the green trees away from the hot sun in the town.
On our way back, we decided to take some pictures. But then something happened!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Enjoying the cool weather

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
You see those climbers and crawlers we were taught in secondary school biology?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nigeria is really blessed

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
In taking the pictures, my brother decided to pose on an old log of palm tree...

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
But the log was rotten... And then we got the surprise. A cobra out of the log!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Yes, we killed it... And
Lalasticlala can't miss this...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Thank you for bring a worthy and sumptuous meal for lalasticlala on a warm even in like this. grin

Lala is super excited now grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
That was what we got on our way back. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by donstan18: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Give a Yoruba woman that snake and pepper of 10k.

Vooooooom....... Soup dn done.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Jayslicky: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
That snake can last as meat for many days, iya sukura can use it to cook for her customers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Jayslicky: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lalasticlala will be like, oya bring that snake let us cook it with pepper soup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by respect80(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Enskynelson:
Today 3rd March 2019, I went to check my farm for the new season. I went to check to see the farm alongside my brothers. We were actually planning on planting some palm trees this year. Everything went well and from our survey, the land could take as much as between 700-900 palm trees. It was fun seeing the green trees away from the hot sun in the town.
On our way back, we decided to take some pictures. But then something happened!
You must be emperotee and raultee's bro I suppose.
Thank God u overpowered the cobra.
U really love lalasticlala cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
cool

Everytime I tuned to NATGEO WILD. I see how animals are treated...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin

Dey form Bruce Lee there. The thing for strike you for balls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Okay
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
So these are the children commenting rubbish here on NL.....

Mehnnnn..... I regret replying some of u...... Kids every where

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nice kill I hope I kill one someday maybe it will end my phobia for snakes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
You, the cobra, the palm trees, the land all of you are mad. angry
How can You go into a terrain like that without boots ? I pity you.

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Ebooksman2019(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
This lala like snake ooo
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Sociologie(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lalastic....food is ready grin
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
martowskin1:
So this are the children commenting rubbish here on NL.....

Mehnnnn..... I regret replying some of u...... Kids every where
father Abraham!! I greet you

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
Why are you people always associating Lala with snakes biko?
Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Lange: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
GOFRONT:
cool

Everytime I tuned to NATGEO WILD. I see how animals are treated...

We truly don't have to exterminate all wild animals that cross our path....Whatever happens to wildlife conservation!
Let's preserve our flora and fauna.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lala right now..
Code green I said code green, we got the big one this time, pepper soup of this fine snake should be on my front desk ASAP btw
supermode front page ASAP, over and out.. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
father Abraham!! I greet you

Adam him self...I salute u

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) by obembet(f): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Thou shall love thy Snake

Lala 3 vs 2-4

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos - Rubber Tapping In Nigeria / Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures / Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.