Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) (32314 Views)

Toke Makinwa In Tears After Golfer Broke Her Windscreen (Pix) / '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top / Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by myselftrend: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
She is stunning, no doubt about that.

OAP and Vlogger Toke Makinwa commanded attention in a colourful Ankara dress as she attended a party over the weekend.

Toke who recently made news after her ex-husband’s baby mama Anita Solomon revealed she never infected Maje Ayida with STD as claimed by Toke in her book ‘On Becoming’ captioned one of the images;

‘IJEBU bound for my personal person @boboomotayo as we lay mummy to rest.❤️❤️❤️❤️ everyone who knows me knows how much Bobski means to me� .”

photos below;

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/toke-makinwa-is-all-shades-of-stunning-in-these-ankara-dress-photos/

Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by myselftrend: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
See More lovely photos>>>>>>>> HERE

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by Nickijoy(f): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fifty shades of makeup...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
wink
Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by myselftrend: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin
Nickijoy:

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by nofuckz(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Beautiful! Now whats next?
Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by Nairatrend: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin
nofuckz:
Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by Nairatrend: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin fry beans
nofuckz:
Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by Trendvoice: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Some people b crushing right now

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by Ascoq: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pad me
Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by Ascoq: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pad me ooo
Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by rosssyin(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pretty

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by Alejob: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
cheesy

Powerbank for you!
Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by Zeeu: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
pics of meeeee
Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by elgramz: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Where is the beauty? All I see is pancake

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by celeiyke: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
nofuckz:

Next Level
Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by Innoxxacs: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nickijoy:
flesh and blood did not reveal this to you

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
angry
Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by AllenSpencer: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
The left yansh is still bigger than the right

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by hisexcellency34: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
She should go and get a job
Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by Over10(f): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Small Girl, Big God � wink
Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Over10:
Small Girl, Big God � wink

Abi Mighty God undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by itsandi(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Give your nails a new creative feel, take a look at a simple way to wear stylish ankara nails:
http://sveltemag.com/ankara-nails-is-something-you-should-try-soon/
Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by stanliwise(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
next thread please!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Omo to fine

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by Jahstraggg: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Average Beauty undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by nofuckz(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
celeiyke:

Next Level
so wee go see flesh fa? i nid change cream b dat oh.
Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
She is fine
Re: Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) by GodLifted: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Are you a graduate, student or stay at home mummy this is an opportunity to invest in lace and Ankara combo and make great gain.
Lace and Ankara combo #2500 wholesale minimum of 10 packs, #3500 retail. Each pack is five yards (3yards Ankara, 2yards lace). location Lagos, delivered nationwide. Call/Whatsapp 07034834634
https:///send?phone=2347034834634

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up / Nigerian Celebrities:Then And Now Photos / Spot Chika Ike In This Harvard Business Class Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.