Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up (32303 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by joshuisiukwu: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Omotola Jalade who reacted to Bashir Ahmed's justification of his tweet earlier, disclosed that they (government) always come after her with taxes each time she speaks up. Bashir Ahmed has earlier tweeted that those who are making clean money are not complaining, just after the Nollywood screen diva stated that Nigeria is hellish under Buhari. He tweeted in a rejoinder tweet;

There are problems, and some have been with us since 1950s. Yes, I am partisan and I replied you because you mentioned @MBuhari and @ProfOsinbajo’s govt which I am working in. We as Nigerians, can you honestly say we are all acting like we have problems? Do we really pay taxes?

However Omotola Jalade who reacted to the 'do we really pay taxes?' tweet, disclosed that they always come after her with taxes each time she speaks up. She wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/16/they-always-come-after-me-with-taxes-each-time-i-speak-up-omotola-jalade/

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Baawaa(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
You too pay your taxes,simple

103 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by davenaija: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by joshuisiukwu: 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
wink wink wink
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by NairaMedia: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
You don't have right to talk against the government if you don't pay your TAXES!

Go and argue with you forefathers

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by iTearHerToto: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Are taxes paid in Hell Nigeria

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by indiegen: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Tax kor Fax ni, she be company no be naija we dey so, make all of us spend the oyel money... Quote me laasan make I visit you in your sleep tonight.

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by anochuko01(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
how much tax tinubu dey pay? bloody devilish tyrant

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Nairalandmentor(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Good one. We need celebs to speak up for the masses . Let the revolution begin

Still looking for a reliable website design company in Nigeria? No advance payment required. Get started now and pay after design. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Omotola sef too talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Gsteve01(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
She should pay her taxes as at when due to avoid embarrassment and then she would be able to speak up freely.

GBAM

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Omotola, You have made a good point earlier, but when it comes to taxes, kindly PAY YOUR TAXES then!

That is how celebrities like you do in their countries so they can have the the mouth to voice out against their government very well.

That is more of the reasons their countries are more 'heavenly' than ours!

PAY YOUR TAXES and stop looking for sympathy in that line Omotola!
Chikena!!

Jayfolarin
I mentioned something similar in one of the threads I created a while back. 

Nigerians want the best things. You know, things like the Europeans have but dont want to pay for it. How do expect world class infrastructures to be built when 90% do not even pay taxes. Just with Oil money 

It doesn't work that way my friends. Nigerians have to collectively contribute to achieving the Nigeria of our dreams. 
Veraponpo
The only reason Nigerian government borrows money to finance projects, which many still condemn, is because many of the citizens, most especially the socialites and elites don't pay taxes.
Ask the entertainers, footballers, many of the elites, etc they dont pay taxes, yet they blame government and compare Nigeria with China or USA where taxes are paid without exception by all the citizens.

This does not exclude the commoners like mechanics, carpenters, vulcanizers, bricklayers, traders, etc. They earn and spend all their earnings yet they want power, water, roads, etc.

Change begins with us
This great man and woman have said it all.
END OF DISCUSSION!

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by kiiingemmy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by alsudaes1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Then pay up

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Milkvt: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Riversides2003(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
A
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by richidinho(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
My problem is with the people she is fighting for who will join the govt to fight her especially here on NL but will float another moniker to start begging for money for food

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by TwoBottles: 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
The mayhem that Buhari will unleash in his second term will be worst than what this guy below will unleash on the entire seven kingdoms of westeros..

Alas! Winter is here.

12 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by yesloaded: 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
Baawaa:
You too pay your taxes,simple
Have you paid yours?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by EternalYouth(m): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
Then, go and pay your taxes. Nothing free in Freetown.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by DeeTweenie(f): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
They are ole, so to say your mind in this country is now a problem?

Anyways, the little salary I dey collect, before e reach my hands, taxes don comot.
1. Lagos state tax
2. National housing funds

The third one is annoying but they said is coming back to me.
3. Pension schemes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by BrownRoofRep: 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ugly frog eyes and dark demon Thief.nubu should pay his taxes from all those Lagos money he has been mooring for some time now.
APC criminals!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Eshence: 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
how much tax does our senators pay? If our top rich men pay taxes I swear Nigeria go sweet e.g all our politicians, plus their investment he go make sense CU's my tax will be like 1/100 of there own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by adebayo111: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
anochuko01:
how much tax tinubu dey pay? bloody devilish tyrant
if u are smart enough to evade tax, dont criticize the govt for not doing enough

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Houseofglam7(f): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
This entire nonsense makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by iammo(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
undecided

Another Celebrity with overbloated sense of entitlement. Just like charly boy, in their little mind they are fighting for the gullible masses yet they get majority of their pay from politicians and fake pastors, who in turn get their own pay from the sweating masses

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by BrokenCock: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Omotola sef too talk
is she not a Nigerian?! Bloody dumbfool

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Debaiz: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
You too pay your tax

“They always come after her with tax anytime she speaks up”

How many times has she spoken. Bloody hypocrite.

This one too has suddenly become an activist. I’m starting to dislike this babe.

Her talk is becoming unintelligent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by yesloaded: 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
post=77594235:
You have made a good point earlier, but when it comes to taxes, PAY YOUR TAXES THEN!

That is how celebrities like you do in their countries so they can have the mouth to complain very well.

That is more of the reasons their countries are more heavenly than ours!
If you live in glass house, do not throw stones!

PAY YOUR TAXES and stop looking for sympathy in that line Omotola!
Chikena!!
She never said she won't pay her tax
Do you pay your tax?

In case you don't know;

When you board commercial vehicle, you pay tax

When you buy fuel, you pay tax

The food you eat, you pay tax on it

Cloth, shoe, your bank account, etc you pay tax indirectly

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by mazizitonene(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
See the number of cowards on this page asking silly questions, and they want Nigeria to be better....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Baroba(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
A country without an efficient tax system should not complain if people don't pay tax.. Apart from civil servants that get taxes deducted from source, majority is private sector cannot honestly say the pay the right tax..

Valid points from Omo T by the way, I have a lotta respect for this beauty..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Davido / Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum / Photo: Phyno Stuns In Chieftaincy Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.