Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images (47051 Views)

Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images by 9jaRealist: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2019
WIDETHOUGHT:
YOU STILL DON'T MAKE SENSE TO ME IN YOUR BID TO MAKE SENSE. TALKING ABOUT BASIC ENGLISH UNDERSTANDING,YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAT MANY WHEN TAKEN OFF LEAVES LESS AND CLOSE TO NON OF VOLUME AND YET YOU ENJOYED MANY WHEN YOUR SELECTED FACTOR CONTRIBUTE LESS OF AN EFFECT TO THE SUBJECT. OGBENI, LARGE NUMBER OF NIGERIAN WOMEN WHO WERE DARK SKIN IN TIME PAST ARE PRESENTLY FAIR 'MAKA' SKIN BLEACHING AND NOT PHOTOGRAPHIC EFFECT OR MAYBE THE MALE FOLKS ARE NOT EXPOSED TO THE TECHNOLOGY OF PHOTOGRAPHIC LIGHTENING TO HAVE A POLISHED SKIN LIKE THEIR FEMALE COUNTERPART.

Abegi, why are you shouting (all caps)? Are you one of those who think that arguments are ‘won’ by shouting? grin
Re: Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images by WIDETHOUGHT: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2019
9jaRealist:

Abegi, why are you shouting (all caps)? Are you one of those who think that arguments are ‘won’ by shouting? grin
NO SIR, I ONLY UNEQUIVOCALLY STATED AND DEFENDED MY POINT AND I PREFER MY WRITING ALL BLOCKS.
Re: Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images by Tabitha03(f): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2019
must you expose ur breast to be relevant
Re: Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images by Collyno82(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hintona:

You need sense, so what will u say about a woman who has 5 children didn't the fifth child suck a fallen breast
Advise your hoeing type to cover her saggy brea*t and stop holding brief for her.
Re: Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images by Hintona(f): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
WIDETHOUGHT:
YOU NEED SENSE INSTEAD;MANY MEN MUST HAVE SQUEEZED, SUCK,SLAPPED,FONDLED AND CARELESSLY HANDLED THE BREAST OF SUCH WOMEN BEFORE THE SUPPOSED CHILDREN WHO TENDERLY HANDLE BREAST AS THE SUBJECT.
The children are not concerned if the breast is fallen or not, for goodness sake it's the breast milk they want
Re: Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images by Hintona(f): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
Xxxylxxx:

For you to be this barking, only
God knows how fallen is your Breast by now at your age grin grin grin
At least it's better than ur future wife's own
Re: Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images by Hintona(f): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
LINTUNE:
grin..why are u so pained?
Am not pained am only angry at the person's level of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images by bukatyne(f): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
5thElement:

That is an unfortunate acronym indeed.

Very very.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images by Xxxylxxx: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hintona:

At least it's better than ur future wife's own
Mumu LovePeddler grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images by freethinker420(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2019
Remember when Timaya caused comotion in a church cus of this girl
Re: Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images by logtrend52: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin cool
Re: Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Wetin be e own?
Re: Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images by LINTUNE(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2019
cheesy wink
Hintona:

Am not pained am only angry at the person's level of stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments / Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) / Celebrities At Sanyeri's Wedding Ceremony (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.