Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun (30406 Views)

85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) / Daily Sun Staff Shot Dead In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Xisnin(m): 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ijaycool:
Can we for a moment stop thinking like APC Zone-Bs or PDP i-pigs...

Let's just think like humans.

These killings stopped some months to the Election, then resumed on the day the Election results were announced.

An independent investigation is highly required, either someone is continuing their government of massacre or someone who lost the Election is trying to destabilise the government.

The truth has to be unveiled and it has to be fast!

You are an imbe¢ile who thinks she is smart.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by lexy2014: 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ijaycool:

These killings stopped some months to the Election, then resumed on the day the Election results were announced.

An independent investigation is highly required, either someone is continuing their government of massacre or someone who lost the Election is trying to destabilise the government.

D constitution says in section 14(2b), "the SECURITY & welfare of d people is d primary purpose of govt". who is d head of d govt of Nigeria? This isn't an issue that calls 4 debate

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by kuuljay(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jman06:
Ortom is also responsible for the herdsmen attacking farmers in plateau and other northern states abi?? Continue sha
even a mud head will know I was talking about Benue that I know of,you are pathetic
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
ClearFlair:
Nigeria needs to really monitor PDP

How do u intend that Nigerians "monitor" PDP?
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by lexy2014: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ray97:
True. So people dont knw this. I mean kaduna, Adamawa, zamfard and benue or experienced attack after atkiu lost. Only a dumb wont knw that this guys re sponored by evil politicians.

Were these places not attacked b4 d election? Was it PDP at work then?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by emmykk(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pilot4Airbus:
I hope SE/SS won’t put mouth in their family issue.

Especially when they enter SW

You didn't even making any sense
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Jman06(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
kuuljay:
even a mud head will know I was talking about Benue that I know of,you are pathetic
You are the pathetic one here!

Keep on accusing Ortom instead of facing the real problem.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by kuuljay(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
bigfish3k:

answer the question
ipob grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by fixedfolly: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
months:
Good bye to Christian Benue.

Islam has come to stay.

Buhar second coming will be harder or so he said.
You evil Igbos have always wished the Benue people ill for resisting your land grabbing, Biafra advances on their people. Your wicked plans for them will fail and Benue will survive
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by somehow: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
PDP, so soon?
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Crackthebrain: 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
sdindan:
Season 1 of nextlevel.
Herdsmen of integrity grin
Whose finger ?
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Crackthebrain: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
All killings from Benue state are tagged to the Fulanis,,,,, One day,someone will commit suicide and they will say herdsman forced him. With u peoples discretion,,ur herdsmen wahala won't stop,,, Don't wait for govt intervention,, attempt solving the problems by una self
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by ridbell01(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
Donald95:
Let them die abeg. They are too stupid to be classified as sensible humans.

How can they support buhari and expect peace? To other foolish non-Fulani buhari supporter Buhari does not know any other than Fulani and his main aim is Fulani domination.

Ndi Ewu
this is the type of news you people like.. I write your name them any time calamity happen is will mention you to come and give us your own view
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by stanlo101: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Dat is wat u get wen u add 4 to another 4 ( 4+4 )

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by malakaimoscondo: 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
bcashy:

Wat do u have to say? He just said the bitter truth!
by trying to politicize killings,instead of calling pdp,why not call both state and federal government to live up to their responsibilities?
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by ofuonyebi: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
when Buhari said the force should deal decisecively with Ballot snatchers ...some useless afonja were shouting wol!f-wolf!

But now that they hear of fulanis killing themselves they were so happy...useless generations of chief political ethnicity

you pple think the hausas were folish like you yorubas ..who alway refuse to ...*RONU*...like Ogunde has curse you since 1960...tufiakwa!
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by tsavde(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Donald95:

How can they support buhari and expect peace? To other foolish non-Fulani buhari supporter Buhari does not know any other than Fulani and his main aim is Fulani domination.

Ndi Ewu
gwer west did not vote 4 Buhari bt atiku. am 4rm benue state 2
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by NairaMaster1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Davash222:
Please pray for Benue.

Expensive Joke

I’m joking.

Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Khed: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Teejaney88:
you better shut up because you are the bigot here. Islam is the only reason BUHARI is Nigeria's president.

COMMOM SENSE is not a gift, its a PUNISHMENT. Because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Abeg, carry your tribalistic fvcked up religion far away from Nairaland where reasonable people meet to discuss better issues.

And I can see that common sense is far way from you. You can have one by taking this drug (SENSELLIN)

Here's your prescription, Take two tablets in the morning and two in the night.

You go dey alright las las, doo ehnn.

Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Elliot2(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
DMerciful:
90% of people who voted for Bubu are Moslems and the only reason they voted for him is because of Islam! From Northern Moslems to Yoruba Moslems! Remove SS/SE from Nigeria and you get a fully islamized country! Infact if SS/SE leaves today, by tomorrow Sharia will be declared throughout the country and Sunday will be a working day!
If not for igbos, Nigeria would have been fully islamized.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by VULCAN(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
We Can't trust you.

Your previous posts tell us who you are

Ray97:
trust me this attacks are cordinated attacks done by benue sponsored militia. Fulani attacks mainly in the dry season wen the clash with farmers over pasture. Now farmers have harvested their crops, and herders are no longer in benue. Why are they attacking.
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by DMerciful(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
Looool...You be woman na...bweast na men sturv
Elliot2:
If not for igbos, Nigeria would have been fully islamized.
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by sammie99: 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Wetin concern me. I tink una say una want p.m.b. U jxt got p.m.b.
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by blujoi(m): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
The killings stopped cos the killers and their sponsors went for political campaigns and also went to vote. Have u heard that even one single person has been prosecuted in the past, but you don’t wonder the speed the government takes to descend on Shiites and IPOB protesters? Is it not clear that these are state sponsored killings? If it weren’t backed by the government in power, I bet you the perpetrators would have been fished out.

Ijaycool:

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by iluvMAMAV: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
hiiia
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Ijaycool(f): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Xisnin:

You are an imbe¢ile who thinks she is smart.

I forgive you.
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Pilot4Airbus(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
emmykk:

You didn't even making any sense

Does your English make any sense to you?

Yoruba muslims are like northerners. Dumb! And you know it.
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Emvicprints1: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Next level please
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by masqot(m): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
fergie001:

He confirmed that he had already forwarded seven names of suspects whom he wants the police to investigate to the OPWS.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/herdsmen-hit-benue-again-with-fresh-attack/
Good! Security men are not witch.
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by Gkemz: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Donald95:

Ndi Ewu

My brother nobody deserve to die. They may have repeated the same mistake or perhaps the figures INEC declared wasn't the true representation of the votes collated at the polling stations. But that notwithstanding doesn't justify fulani herdsmen to kill them. Human lives are too precious to God and whosoever terminates any should be faced with grave consequences.
Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by gonkin(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Next level things

Re: Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun by benzems(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
welcome to next level, it will be worse. Those that voted him are like him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASEPA Waste Bucket Used To Store Water In Oshodi (Photos) / Lagos State University Security Injures Student With His Gun (Disturbing Photo) / Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.