Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos (1920 Views)

3 Earrings: See What A Digital Mother Did To Her Innocent Daughter (Photo) / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) / Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by ogawisdom(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is unbelievable but this Facebook man by name onukwubiri ifeanyi Kingsley happily cursed his two innocent daughters by calling them future ashawos.

Jeez sad angry

See comments of Nigerians

Lalasticlala

Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by obembet(f): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
I still dont know why many Nigerian no dey mind thier business.. He can name his daughter whatever he want. No be somebody name his dog BUHARI?
Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by Ziel20: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Even though what he said is completely wrong I still think it's best. Maybe it will challenge the children to prove him wrong in the future cuz they'll definitely see this post one way or the other.

And besides most of the present day ashawos were blessed and called names like... Future Ruth, Deborah of her time, Mary the new virgin, Esther and so on during their naming ceremony or child dedication, but turned out to be spreading the gospel between their legs.

Maybe we should try something new to challenge some of the gals.

That man is a guy man sha.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by Davash222(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Why can’t Nigerians mind their business You call their daughters ashawo, they attack you. You call your own daughters ashawo, they still attack you.
Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by ogawisdom(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
If it was in UK child right activists will make him lose custody of those kids, rubbish what kinda of expensive joke is dt.

Those of u commenting about minding our business when a child is being abused are completely senseless and timid

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by crackhaus: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
These little girls are innocent, it's the woman who gave birth to them that was/is probably an ashawo. This is the only explanation I can come up with regarding this.
If their mother was a doctor, engineer, pilot, or lawyer, he wouldn't be so flippant and frivolous with such a comment.

Someone ought to have told him hoe-ism is not hereditary.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by bukatyne(f): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
crackhaus:
These little girls are innocent, it's the woman who gave birth to them that was/is probably an ashawo. This is the only explanation I can come up with regarding this.
If their mother was a doctor, engineer, pilot, or lawyer, he wouldn't be so flippant and frivolous with such a comment.

Someone ought to have told him hoe-ism is not hereditary.

Oga talk it easy with the woman bashing.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by Almaiga: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kikikikikikiki, but the man no lie na. Over 80% of the ladies from that part of the World are either Ash...... or they are retired Ash....... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by bukatyne(f): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
ogawisdom:
This is unbelievable but this Facebook man by name onukwubiri ifeanyi Kingsley happily cursed his two innocent daughters by calling them future ashawos.

Jeez sad angry

See comments of Nigerians

Lalasticlala

I can see he is Igbo.

Does he really understand what 'ashewo' means?

Or he is using it in the context that they will bring him money via their future suitors?

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by crackhaus: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
bukatyne:

Oga talk it easy with the woman bashing.
Which one is woman bashing inside this one again.

The Space X capsule just successfully docked with the ISS (International Space Station) some hours ago, and the mumu could not say his daughters will be future astronauts.

If he wasn't surrounded by hoes, his mind won't even go there.
Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by crackhaus: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
bukatyne:

I can see he is Igbo.

Or he is using it in the context that they will bring him money via their future suitors?
Na wah.

Ashawo means the same thing right from the dry reaches of Kafanchan down to the river creeks of Nembe and everywhere in between.
Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by dollytino4real(f): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
apostle must hear of this
Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by ogawisdom(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
bukatyne:

I can see he is Igbo.

He knows the meaning of ashawo but probably joking with something very serious that is why he said "kill yourself" after that bc he kws his statement will generate hot argument
Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by Pavore9: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
ogawisdom:
If it was in UK child right activists will make him lose custody of those kids, rubbish what kinda of expensive joke is dt.

Those of u commenting about minding our business when a child is being abused are completely senseless and timid

Anything goes in Nigeria with little or no repercussion thus the deranged man's boldness. That man you see there has a very high possibility of sexually abusing those girls as the years progresses for they are objects of pleasure in his mind.

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by Mizwisdom(f): 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please hide those girls faces. The fact that their dad is insane doesn't mean they should be punished for it. This is why we all need deliverance, who knows the stupid words some parents have pronounced on their kids thinking its a joke but later the child will suffer for it. For those beautiful kids sake, censor their faces.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by lilmax(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
my ovaries first kiss my weakness

secondly, I opened the topic hoping I'll see pictures of his daughters naked, but I'm surprised it's this little beautiful girls, which is wrong

why not allow them get to 18, if they start hoeing then they can be called that
Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by cococandy(f): 1:28am On Mar 04, 2019
Bunch of idiots
Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by ogawisdom(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2019
My guess is that these kids are products from baby mama and the guy may be unmarried. Even at that it's a silly thing to say, future ashawos sounds like a father cursing his kids.

Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by bukatyne(f): 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
crackhaus:

Which one is woman bashing inside this one again.

The Space X capsule just successfully docked with the ISS (International Space Station) some hours ago, and the mumu could not say his daughters will be future astronauts.

If he wasn't surrounded by hoes, his mind won't even go there.

Hahahaha at surrounded by hoes.

I want to assume that he doesn't know what ashewo means because if he does, then he should be relieved of those kids asap.

I will begin to doubt that he is their father because no sane father can wish such for his daughters.
Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by bukatyne(f): 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
ogawisdom:
My guess is that these kids are products from baby mama and the guy may be unmarried. Even at that it's a silly thing to say, future ashawos sounds like a father cursing his kids.

It doesn't sound like:

It is.
Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by crackhaus: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
bukatyne:

Hahahaha at surrounded by hoes.

I want to assume that he doesn't know what ashewo means because if he does, then he should be relieved of those kids asap.

I will begin to doubt that he is their father because no sane father can wish such for his daughters.
He is a nincompoop.
Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by joseph1832(m): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
I believe he's already decided the path they want to follow. But men, what tha hell.
Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by joseph1832(m): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
crackhaus:

He is a nincompoop.
I don't think the best word to describe him has been invented.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by Daeylar(f): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Future ashawos? sad
Is it everything that's a joke?
Re: Facebook Man Calls His Two innocent Daughters Future Ashawos by bukatyne(f): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
crackhaus:

He is a nincompoop.

As in hopeless idiot.

(1) (Reply)

Choosing Lagos Island Or Mainland / My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Bashing Poor People Is Now Fashionable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.