Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out (1934 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by King2kay(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2020
A Nigerian woman have narrated her experience on a social media platform on how her bestfriend snatched her husband some years back.

According to her there is no man worth fighting for if he loves you he loves you forever.

According to her she wrote:

I knew the woman my ex husband was cheating with, I didn't just know her, she came to my house a couple of times, i knew her house and her office.

We had discussions, once, upon her request and another, upon my request! It might seem impossible to you, I have friends and family members who can testify to this. My younger sister Joy was in my house the last I invited her over and we had a 2hrs discussion. In that discussion, I told her I was going to give up my marriage for her and told her what to expect from his family.
Read below
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/b258cc1d943e5e6355bffcd0a4f187af

Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2020
Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Skmoda360(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2020
wetin oga festus no go see for his BATA shop undecided
Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Carlmax(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2020
It's a worthwhile read, you guys can click on the link, it's worth it. Or OP, try post the complete story here
Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Bluette(f): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Don't waste your time, that's what's there. It's a good read though.

"My bestfriend snatched my husband from me" Nigerian woman cries out as she recounts experience
opera.comMar 2, 2020 8:23 AM
A Nigerian woman have narrated her experience on a social media platform on how her bestfriend snatched her husband some years back.

According to her there is no man worth fighting for if he loves you he loves you forever.

Honestly some so called friends ain't really friends they are back stabbers.

I knew the woman my ex husband was cheating with, I didn't just know her, she came to my house a couple of times, i knew her house and her office.

We had discussions, once, upon her request and another, upon my request! It might seem impossible to you, I have friends and family members who can testify to this. My younger sister Joy was in my house the last I invited her over and we had a 2hrs discussion. In that discussion, I told her I was going to give up my marriage for her and told her what to expect from his family.

Each time she came to my house, I entertained her and kids. Yes because she never came have s#x in my house, she came as a friend because I made her feel like a friend from day one.Initially, I did everything possible to save my marriage.

But. When I realized my ex husband was deeply in love with this woman, I decided to give up my marriage for her.

To me, love is how someone treats me, not a piece of paper contract.

We were in court for 2 yrs, living in the same house. I wasn't in competition with this woman over my marriage.

I am a spirit filled woman and saw beyond her.This man loved this mother of three children who was older than me, her last child was older than my first child.

I didn't need anyone to convince me loved her. Everyone said it was juju, but I didn't care! I only cared that I wasn't being treated right by him and his family

Being the head of admin and operations in a bank, you will meet a lot of people because you're the core person in the bank and if you a kind person who doesn't know how to say no, you'll be messed up!He tried to help and help turned to love.

He was so in love with her. He went everywhere with her. The whole Lagos saw them together. I saw them together. She took him to her church every Sunday because she is a strong catholic and her church members thought they were a married couple.

Friends asked if I couldn't pour hot oil on her whenever she cameto my house. Some were ready to join me and beat her up.

Me, I love love. If it is not love, it cannot be love even if i kill another person for it. I have experienced so much love in my life. So i know what love feels like and that didn't feel like it and I couldn't pretend to be loved. Never.

This is where my strength was: I was born a fighter and I win because I fight with my brain and not fist and with God always on my side.I've always kept shit real. If I wanted to remain in my marriage, I could've done it! That would be choosing to keep suffering emotionally because I didn't want another woman to move into my house.

But i didn't see any difference in her moving into his house and taking care of her and children for another man outside, while I keep suffering inside his house with my/his children.

I could've stayed because of his position or money, doing suffering and smiling married woman to a who who didn't care about me and my kids. But that's self hate!I could've because he wasn't violent.

His family was my main concern, not the sidechic. Remaining there was just toxic and killed me inwardly, because I am overtly a free person who just wants everyone to be happy and free! So I choose happiness.

But I wasn't going to leave his house without the court deciding our divorce. I accepted my fate in my mind that the marriage was over.

So we lived as housemates for 2yrs, but i needed to prove to men that they didn't have a right to send a woman out of the house, simply because they think they can! Hell no.

I was ready to spend my blood on the best lawyers to prove that point.Guess what! He kept changing lawyers when he realized I wasn't playing.

They always think we women don't have rights. Most especially as I was a "stay at home mum" and he was the oga kpataki.

But when shit started going down in court, he ran to my lawyer and begged for out of court settlemen. I had earlier refused but obliged when he promised to meet my terms.Of course, no wahala!

All I needed was a decent three bedroom apartment and monthly allowance for my children. I didn't need anything else.The moment he met my terms of settlement.

I packed my things and left in peace and lived HAPPILY EVER EVER

Guess how old I was when all of these happened! Between 28 and 32 when there was no awareness and support. I can't pretend to be happy when I'm not. I would die!Be aware that their#peppermlovedidn't survive for more than 2yrs.

They got married, had a son together and the marriage went south like mine. If I had stayed, they'll probably still be together and loving by now!

Does he want me back? of course YES!

Can he get me back?

Too late to play a fool.

I AM HAPPILY SINGLE, SELECTING AND LOVING IT❤�Y'all play too much fooling yourselves over pr##k. Craze people everywhere!

Your husband's current sidechic is not going to be the last. How many you want fight sister?

Spend all that energy on yourself and start selecting who's worth sharing your beautiful life with.

No d##k is what fighting another woman for! We are all victims of circumstances.

PUZZLE

PARADOX

BADASSCHIC

QUEEN

BLESSED

Married women should know who they call their friends, personally married women should have limit with so called bestie.

7 Likes

Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by efficiencie(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
Yet there are women in marriages enjoying it like new wine every day...what you sow is what you reap.

1 Like

Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2020
Awesome post. I have much respect for her.

Bluette:

"My bestfriend snatched my husband from me" Nigerian woman cries out as she recounts experience

Each time she came to my house, I entertained her and kids. Yes because she never came have s#x in my house, she came as a friend because I made her feel like a friend from day one.Initially, I did everything possible to save my marriage.

But. When I realized my ex husband was deeply in love with this woman, I decided to give up my marriage for her.

We were in court for 2 yrs, living in the same house. I wasn't in competition with this woman over my marriage.

I am a spirit filled woman and saw beyond her.This man loved this mother of three children who was older than me, her last child was older than my first child.

I didn't need anyone to convince me loved her. Everyone said it was juju, but I didn't care! I only cared that I wasn't being treated right by him and his family

Being the head of admin and operations in a bank, you will meet a lot of people because you're the core person in the bank and if you a kind person who doesn't know how to say no, you'll be messed up!He tried to help and help turned to love.

He was so in love with her. He went everywhere with her. The whole Lagos saw them together. I saw them together. She took him to her church every Sunday because she is a strong catholic and her church members thought they were a married couple.

Friends asked if I couldn't pour hot oil on her whenever she cameto my house. Some were ready to join me and beat her up.

Me, I love love. If it is not love, it cannot be love even if i kill another person for it. I have experienced so much love in my life. So i know what love feels like and that didn't feel like it and I couldn't pretend to be loved. Never.

This is where my strength was: I was born a fighter and I win because I fight with my brain and not fist and with God always on my side.I've always kept shit real. If I wanted to remain in my marriage, I could've done it! That would be choosing to keep suffering emotionally because I didn't want another woman to move into my house.

But i didn't see any difference in her moving into his house and taking care of her and children for another man outside, while I keep suffering inside his house with my/his children.

I could've stayed because of his position or money, doing suffering and smiling married woman to a who who didn't care about me and my kids. But that's self hate!I could've because he wasn't violent.

His family was my main concern, not the sidechic. Remaining there was just toxic and killed me inwardly, because I am overtly a free person who just wants everyone to be happy and free! So I choose happiness.

But I wasn't going to leave his house without the court deciding our divorce. I accepted my fate in my mind that the marriage was over.

So we lived as housemates for 2yrs, but i needed to prove to men that they didn't have a right to send a woman out of the house, simply because they think they can! Hell no.

I was ready to spend my blood on the best lawyers to prove that point.Guess what! He kept changing lawyers when he realized I wasn't playing.

They always think we women don't have rights. Most especially as I was a "stay at home mum" and he was the oga kpataki.

But when shit started going down in court, he ran to my lawyer and begged for out of court settlemen. I had earlier refused but obliged when he promised to meet my terms.Of course, no wahala!

All I needed was a decent three bedroom apartment and monthly allowance for my children. I didn't need anything else.The moment he met my terms of settlement.

Guess how old I was when all of these happened! Between 28 and 32 when there was no awareness and support. I can't pretend to be happy when I'm not. I would die!Be aware that their#peppermlovedidn't survive for more than 2yrs.

They got married, had a son together and the marriage went south like mine. If I had stayed, they'll probably still be together and loving by now!

Can he get me back?

Too late to play a fool.

I AM HAPPILY SINGLE, SELECTING AND LOVING IT❤�Y'all play too much fooling yourselves over pr##k. Craze people everywhere!

Your husband's current sidechic is not going to be the last. How many you want fight sister?

Spend all that energy on yourself and start selecting who's worth sharing your beautiful life with.

No d##k is what fighting another woman for! We are all victims of circumstances.

PUZZLE

PARADOX

BADASSCHIC

QUEEN

BLESSED

Married women should know who they call their friends, personally married women should have limit with so called bestie.

1 Like

Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Adgideon(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2020
And that is her story, life goes on , but no smoke without fire,
Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by sisisioge: 7:46am On Mar 03, 2020
Bluette:

Can he get me back?

Too late to play a fool.

PUZZLE

PARADOX

BADASSCHIC

QUEEN

BLESSED

Thanks babe...this is really interesting!

2 Likes

Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2020
efficiencie:
Yet there are women in marriages enjoying it like new wine every day...what you sow is what you reap.

Who says some women aren't enjoying their marriage? What has sowing and reaping got to do with all she said

1 Like

Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2020
Bluette:

Can he get me back?

Too late to play a fool.

No d##k is worth fighting another woman for! We are all victims of circumstances.

This right here is GOLD, she has self respect, ego, and high self esteem, most importantly, she realised that no one can make her happy, its called self awareness and appreciation,

Look at the ex husband wanting her back after marrying the side chick that didn't last, smh, confused being that lacks diginty, and they say women is all of emotions lol,

I tell women whose husband is cheating on them to get a divorce, no human deserves to be disrespected like that, it's stupidity to stay in that kind of marriage.

3 Likes

Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I tell women whose husband is cheating on them to get a divorce, no human deserves to be disrespected like that, it's stupidity to stay in that kind of marriage.

If women are to zoom out of marriages becos men cheat how many women would still be wives have you considered the adverse effect on children, or you think re marrying is easy for divorced women, how does cutting off the head solve an headache.
Finally, i can't just comprehend how a sensible married woman wil even cum to you 4 marital advice .... is not as if you av any xperience even bf & gf matter u stil dey score f9. go sitdown

1 Like

Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
youwanbanme:

If women are to zoom out of marriages becos men cheat how many women would still be wives have you considered the adverse effect on children, or you think re marrying is easy for divorced women, how does cutting off the head solve an headache.
Finally, i can't just comprehend how a sensible married woman wil even cum to you 4 marital advice .... is not as if you av any xperience even bf & gf matter u stil dey score f9. go sitdown

You are pained and its understandable, cheating wives get divorced or thrown out of the house, without the husband having remorse or considering the children, yet a wife should stay with a cheating husband and continue taking bullshit, why?

1 Like

Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You are pained and its understandable, cheating wives get divorced or thrown out of the house, without the husband having remorse or considering the children, yet a wife should stay with a cheating husband and continue taking bullshit, why?

I knew it ! i know these own tin wil be undermine into gender war, lemme break it to yu louder men are women are not equals no matter how civilized or enlightened we want to go about it, we all examples of cheating wives in our areas we see how they behave, there association name is "what can a husband do"
Bottomline when wives cheat it must surely brew bad consequences that will definitely set the family apart in no time. a woman pussy is connected to her heart while a man dick as no connection, i only know my tummy leads to d heart grin we don't operate in same capacity
Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
youwanbanme:

I knew it ! i know these own tin wil be undermine into gender war, lemme break it to yu louder men are women are not equals no matter how civilized or enlightened we want to go about it, we all examples of cheating wives in our areas we see how they behave, there association name is "what can a husband do"
Bottomline when wives cheat it must surely brew bad consequences that will definitely set the family apart in no time. a woman pussy is connected to her heart while a man dick as no connection, i only know my tummy leads to d heart grin we don't operate in same capacity

This right here, ends our conversation, good day.

1 Like

Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

This right here, ends our conversation, good day.

When the reality wil hit you is when yu marry ... all these ur online i won't take this i can't take that illusion go clear. enjoy ur sinsterhood.
if beyonce could toleate a cheating hubby n make her marriage work wit wisdom... please whu d fvck is you.

1 Like

Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by egopersonified(f): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
read somewhere that only your wife knows who you truly are, because she sees you at your best and worst. The side chicks sees only what you want her to. This story just buttresses that statement.
Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by rain21(f): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
Love this
It's good to be strong not always vulnerable
Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by efficiencie(m): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Who says some women aren't enjoying their marriage? What has sowing and reaping got to do with all she said

A marriage is above the individual parties that constitute it and hence when you fight for a marriage you fight for an entity big enough to produce generations of people and ideas. Hence it is foolish to tag fighting for your marriage as fighting for a man.

Spouses who are quick to throw away their marriage based on the excuse that no one is worth fighting for cannot sit and ask themselves why they ever got married in the first place. They cannot ask what changed between when they hit the aisle and now that they are at cross roads...instead of asking these questions and getting answers they just throw away their marriage like the worthless garbage it was when it started.

And these same fools will be in a hurry to jump into the next marriage without asking themselves the core questions concerning marriage! And when their folly begins to yield fruit and their marriage hits the rocks they shout "no is worth fighting for" from the rooftops!
Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by worworbabe: 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
The topic ia misleading. From the story, husband works in a bank where he met the side chick, wife invited her home like ahe woukd a friend and had discussions with her.

I like the woman sha. Choose happiness always.

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat For Rent. Hurry Now / My Uncle Has Been Married, But Still Hasn't Met His Wife In 5 Years / Avoid Family Pornography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.