Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends (75486 Views)

Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas / Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) / Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Hoodbilonia: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
She cant stand my big dic
I wud bang her at 100mph
And wont cum at the first 30mins
She wud cum tire
All my biches cant leave me alone
Dey love mai big dic and i bang without mercy
No joy
Hard fuc only
No cum
Unless ai force mai sef too cum so dah my dic cb rest and go soft
I love hard fuc

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Nobeluscabral: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
Auladimeji2:
I thought this lady is yellow in complexion whereas she be black turn yellow. Iceberg,he no go better for you: Dcheesycheesy
What's this ote saying? undecided

Are you mistaking the stripper for julieth Ibrahim?

Say NO TO DRUGS!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by twerkjack: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
I’m so doing this for my next birthday..... #drooling

That stripper you fine pah grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Lawless101(m): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
:DI am not a gossip type, But I think I have nothing to say.....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by omoteacher(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

This milf is very beautiful. Happy birthday to her.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by viralgarage1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wizkid and Funke Akindele Slogging It Out With Leg Dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9eUCmtMalo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by okwabayi(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
So why is this making front page twice?
I’m sure a moderator, likely female, is masturbating to the pictures.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by kyella(f): 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
but why d guy kon hold her head like dat naaa. if na hairdresser now she go dey vex. .
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by ACE1010: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Is there no shame in her dictionary Spit !!!!

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by MyGeneration(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
This lady is really lonely. This is a pure sign that she is extremely sex starved and needs man
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Greatfullheart: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
They Is Nothing New Under The Sun Anyway.

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by asawanathegreat(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Juliet na Mami wota
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by girl4rmspace(f): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
I love me adventurous ladies like myself

Typical Nigerians would frown at this though lol

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by mexzony: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Gentleziggy:
This madam no get shame oooo,her ex boy friend groped her ass we thought it was bad of him to have done such a thing to a woman, but here in this video see how that guy came n parted her legs like as if na chicken wey him won dissect.I pity some women embarassed
grin grin guy abeg lol grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by deolumike(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
girl4rmspace:

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by PEPSI: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
Most Bridal shower or bachelorette parties in America have male strippers its a lot of fun and entertainment.I hired two guys to dance at my sister's bridal shower. . they wore the male things I bought them......they were funny but we're sprayed and spanked by the ladies lol!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Collins10(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
Melancho:
I hate male strippers. I hate that shit. There are other jobs to do. Leave the damn job for our sexy babes.

I can write a keyword-based article of 1000 words for 1k and design websites as low as 20k. Call or WhatsApp me 07085013051
Male strippers dance for females!
Will 'your sexy babes' also dance for their females?

If this video had been a 'sexy babe' rocking Juliet Ibrahim like this, you probably would have been one of the first persons to tag her a lesbian!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
FukkaFuka:
grin
Oga Jona don suffer for your hand. Always using his pics for the wrong reason. grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
This Type of Steroid Sniffing Guys Always has small penise. And the Girl must have a wide slushy Vagina too. They perfom All this stunt but when it comes to Fuvking They both fall Asleep tired.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Na waa o. Wonders sha never end.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Dollabiz: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
nasty whoress everywhere
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by jaxxy(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2019
girl4rmspace:

“Professional” strippers can be quite funny. I find them humorous. Smtmes a gal needs to exhale. Haha

It’s not African ish bt Africans hv their own theatre art don’t they.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by girl4rmspace(f): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2019
jaxxy:

“Professional” strippers can be quite funny. I find them humorous. Smtmes a gal needs to exhale. Haha

It’s not African ish bt Africans hv their own theatre art don’t they.

Right

U got experience with female strippers? smiley
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by jaxxy(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2019
girl4rmspace:

Right

U got experience with female strippers? smiley

Where have u been tho. To sm extent yh and it can be fun bt also kinda tacky if not professionals. I’m not a huge fan unless I’m extremely bored or Smtn. U need to tell me about sm of ur adventures in the right section.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by yuswrld20(m): 12:17am On Jun 16, 2020
wat da Bleep
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Olamie09: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2020
If you wish to get a paying online work especially during this lockdown period...

Kindly join this WhatsApp link.

https:///GhU2WGcs0HvH6BVPtdCAnY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloye's Son, Eni, Insults His Mother / Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland / Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.