Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends (75458 Views)

Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas / Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) / Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Griezwoman: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Beautiful Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim who recently turned 33, was surprised by her friends as they invited a male stripper for her birthday.

In a video going viral on social media, the mother of one was heard screaming aloud as the stripper seductively rocked her.

Watch the video HERE

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Griezwoman: 12:27am On Mar 04, 2019

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Griezwoman: 12:37am On Mar 04, 2019
tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Gentleziggy(m): 1:29am On Mar 04, 2019
This madam no get shame oooo,her ex boy friend groped her ass we thought it was bad of him to have done such a thing to a woman, but here in this video see how that guy came n parted her legs like as if na chicken wey him won dissect.I pity some women embarassed

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Griezwoman: 1:58am On Mar 04, 2019
Gentleziggy:
This madam no get shame oooo,her ex boy friend groped her ass we thought it was bad of him to have done such a thing to a woman, but here in this video see how that guy came n parted her legs like as if na chicken wey him won dissect.I pity some women embarassed

Lol. I'm dead

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by ceejayMAX(m): 3:02am On Mar 04, 2019
Gentleziggy:
OGA MIND UR BUSINESS.APROKO CHAIRMAN

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by chriskosherbal(m): 4:44am On Mar 04, 2019
Happy birthday Juliet enjoy your life cos is just too short.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by cr7lomo: 4:53am On Mar 04, 2019
This woman abandoned her young son and divorced her husband for this messed up life that is living...that's y most men dint allow their wives get exposed because the moment u do that , the real person in her comes out and most likely will crash the union and she still wudnt hv an atom of remorse

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by BOOMnaija(m): 5:03am On Mar 04, 2019
SHOW ME UR FRIENDS AND I WILL TELL U WHO U ARE!

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Prettyvicc: 5:19am On Mar 04, 2019
tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by femi4: 5:29am On Mar 04, 2019
Her pant don soak already

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Elnino4ladies: 6:27am On Mar 04, 2019
Once an olosho always an olosho
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by yanabasee(m): 6:54am On Mar 04, 2019
Bet me.....she will screw the stripper on red cap!!

12 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Speedyconnect15: 7:00am On Mar 04, 2019
She fine naa. Stop hating

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by anochuko01(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2019
did they feck?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Auladimeji2: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2019
I thought this lady is yellow in complexion whereas she be black turn yellow. Iceberg,he no go better for you: Dcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Griezwoman: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by freemanbubble: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Okay
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Melancho: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
I hate male strippers. I hate that shit. There are other jobs to do. Leave the damn job for our sexy babes.

I can write a keyword-based article of 1000 words for 1k and design websites as low as 20k. Call or WhatsApp me 07085013051

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
HO LOW SHOW....... shocked

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Chucks1989(m): 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by axeman2(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Moral Decadency Generation Of Wolves Hell Fire Await You Idoit
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
Of all jobs in the world a man will decide to be stripping for girls.... shocked

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by olajide8(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
Griezwoman:
Beautiful Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim who recently turned 33, was surprised by her friends as they invited a male stripper for her birthday.

In a video going viral on social media, the mother of one was heard screaming aloud as the stripper seductively rocked her.

Watch the video HERE

Na wa O! So we now have male strippers in nigeria Sodom and gomora loading- anything our people pick they take it to the extreme

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends by Jason007: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
It's her party, her rules, her fun so suck it up and just mind your bizzz cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React / Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.