Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (29401 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by Ice4jez(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
Yes oh my boss is back , nice to have u back bro ,

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by bakeuhappy: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nice story.. Well done
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Thanks for all the comments

3 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 5:44am On Sep 01, 2019
The convoy of three black Chevy SUVs passed through the open gate of the farmhouse and halted infront of the building. Six men alighted from two of the vehicles, made a quick surveillance of the place and two men went ahead to man the gate while the rest went over to the third vehicle as Donnie and Don Gucci stepped out of their it.

Don Gucci, with dark glasses shading the condescending look in his eye glanced around the quiet and serene place surrounded by trees. He readjusted the collar of his flowery designed tee shirt and followed Donnie with the bodyguards leading them towards the entrance of the house.

As they approached the door, a big man dressed in a sky blue surgery clothing stepped out of the building. He regarded Donnie with a respectful nod and rested his eyes on Don Gucci.

"This is our surgeon, Mr Ben", Donnie introduced the man to Don Gucci. "He's one of the best in the country".

Don Gucci pursed his lips, nodded and glanced at Ben from head to toe.

"He is also good at obtaining information from any individual that's unwilling to share. I hope you know what im talking about", Donnie continued with a mischievous smile.

"He tortures people....i get it", Don Gucci snorted. "And you want me to trust him with my life?",

"He will do a brilliant work. I thought the guy who referred you to us had already told you that", Donnie said. "And none of our clients have ever had any complications from the surgery he had performed on them".

"But there is always a first time", Don Gucci noted.

"He doesn't have that luxury because he knows that he has to do a perfect job...or else", Donnie said and gave Ben a hard stare.

Don Gucci hesitated abit with a steady gaze at Ben who remained calm with alot of confidence in his posture as both men stared at him. "Alright then", Don Gucci then sighed. "So when do we begin?", he asked.

"Sir, please do follow me so i can have you prepped up", Ben replied and held the door for the White man. And Donnie follow suit after Don Gucci entered the farmhouse.

Then Donnie paused and looked at Ben. "Keep him busy cos i want to have a few words with the girl", he whispered to Ben. The man nodded and followed Don Gucci.

The clinking sound of the door lock made Abigail to weakly sit up on her bed. Then the door swung open and the bright florescent light from outside brightened the dimly lit small room, making her to squint and shade her eyes with her back hand.

"Your boyfriend is one piece of work!, do you know that?"

Abigail recognized the voice. She lowered her hand as her eyes got used to the bright light, and she saw herself staring at the man standing before her with his hands in his pocket. And she can also clearly see the troubled look on his face.

Abigail took a deep breath of the fresh air that flowed inside the poorly ventilated room that she had been held for some days, and wiped the beads of sweat on her forehead. "I have alot of boyfriend", she then began with a scoffed. "You made sure of that, so which one are you talking about?", she asked with a mocking gaze at Donnie. The man seems to be in some kind of a bad situation that left him looking so agitated. And she was enjoying the sight of the man who put so much fear in her looking so vulnerable.

"I'm talking about him you f@cking b!tch! Anton!" Donnie barked. His patience for games has been exhausted.

"Oh him", Abigail muttered with indifference and looked away with a weak smile on her face. "I knew that he will be calling for his regular service. He always does, and he also hates to be made to wait". She looked at Donnie. "What's about him? Is he making so much fuss about him being denied of his regular paid orgy?" she asked.

"Yes!" Donnie got closer, stood infront of Abigail and glared down at her. "And you gonna make him put an end to his sh!ts".

"Or what?, kill me?", Abigail snorted with a steady gaze at Donnie.

The hard look on Donnie's face got replaced by a superficial friendly smile. "I think we all got off on a wrong foot", he began and sat next to Abigail who moved her body like someone being irritated by a house-fly as he did so. "We all make mistakes and you have to understand that it's all business, no hard feelings", he continued. Then he looked at Abigail. "He had offered to pay up all your debt. And now i'm willing to accept the payment and let you go as he had requested".

"So what do you want me to do?", Abigail demanded, knowing fully well that Donnie wasn't a man of his words.

"I want to call him....and sort it out with him. And also let him know that you are still alive and well", Donnie replied. "Then we make arrangment on how the money will be paid and where he gonna pick up", he continued.

"And you want me to believe all these horseshit that you are spewing?", Abigail scoffed.

"Donnie smile brightened, but he was preventing himself from striking Abigail on her face with alot of effort. "I have a business which i intend to run without any unnecessary problems, i know that you wanna live your life free of all these sh!ts that you had being through. So it's gonna be a win-win situation for you and i", he stated. "I get to do my own things problem free and you get to go back to your old life...debt free and perhaps go ride off to the sunset with lover-boy", he continued.

Abigail regarded Donnie suspiciously for a shortwhile. She could see the desperation in the man's eyes, something that he had been trying hard to hide. And she knew very well that Donnie would do anything to better his situation, be it making profits or thoroughly taking care of anything that he's up against. With that in mind, she decided to play along....or acted like she was doing so.

Abigail nodded her approval and Donnie immediately took out his cellphone. He handed it to Abigail and told her to call Anton. Abigail regarded him again and then proceeded to dial the number Anton had given her on one of their several meetings.

"The guy had been to alot places, he's quite the roadman", Jim's Tech-man said as he, Anton stared at his laptop screen while Eric maintained his hard gaze at the penthouse building. "The last place being near...some kind of factory", the man continued, reading the address of place that Tony's cellphone had pinged it last signal before it got switched off.

"The place he became roadkill", Eric muttered. Olivia who was in back seat with the Tech-man, gave Eric a funny look and smiled. She had wanted say something to him, or perhaps start a conversation with the good looking man that had saved her grandmother's life. But he seemed quite bent on putting an end to Donnie's reign of terror and barely looked in her way. And she being in the midst of fine looking "Toughies" that are so eager to bring calamity to men that are a threat to women, got her feeling overly excited.

"But there are two places that the....roadkill seemed to have spent most of his time", the Tech-man continued as he worked him fingers on the keyboard of his laptop. "One is a place that is his home address, the other place is here". He pointed at the map image on the laptop screen.

Anton studied the map for a shortwhile. "Can you bring up the satellite image of the place?", he asked.

"Already done that". The Tech-man tapped a button and the image appeared on the screen.

Eric turned his eyes to the laptop screen and studied the the top- view image of a house, the plantations surrounding it, the silo and the trees. "Looks like a farmhouse", he said.

"Yeah....and outskirt the city", Anton nodded. "Definitely a place well hidden from prying eyes".

"And a place where sh!ts can be done without anyone noticing what's going on", Eric noted. "Do you think that's where the girl is being kept?", he asked Anton.

Anton sighed. "I don't know. But i was told that Tony and another guy named Tom are the guys that run Donnie's main operations", he replied.

"I have heard Tom talk about a farmhouse", Olivia then said. And it attracted the men's stares at her. "Several times, in his conversation with Donnie", she continued.

"Then it gotta be there", Eric murmured, hoping that he was right.

Then Anton reached for his cellphone that was vibrating an incoming call. He stared at the number calling with furrowed eyebrows. It was a number unknown to him, calling his other number that he had given to only one person. He glanced at the rest in the van with a curious look on his face, tapped the answer button and held the cellphone close to his ear.

"Hello Anton". It was Abigail's voice.

Anton said nothing and waited. The others gave him an inquisitive look after seeing the expression on his face.

"Anton.....are you there?". The voice rasped out of the speaker of the phone.

Anton looked at Eric who then gave him a nod. "I'm here", he began and motioned at the Tech-man who immediately disconnected Tony's cellphone and waited for the next instruction. "Are you okay?", he asked, trying to sound calm.

"You can see that she is in good health", Donnies voice said.

Anton moved his weight and remained silent for a shortwhile. "Good to know that", he then said and ended the phone conversation.

Eric stared intently at Anton as he reclined in his seat with an unfazed look. "Is it your friend?", he asked.

Anton nodded. Olivia glanced at the cellphone he was holding and stared at him with a confused look on her face. She already knew that he was a man that's full of surprises, but what he just did was quite unfathomable to her.

"Well i don't think that's the right thing to do now", Eric continued.

"Me too", Olivia quickly agreed. "We now know that Abigail is still alive. But what you just did might get her killed for sure", she continued.

"It is", Anton sighed. Then he looked at Eric. "We have hit him where it hurts. And i think he wants to make a deal", he continued. "He will call back again. Just wait". Then he stared ahead thoughtfully and immediately leaned forward. He asked the Tech-man to hand over the laptop and started scrolling through the map on it's screen.

Several minutes later, his cellphone rang again. He ignored it and continued going through the screen of the laptop. Olivia moved uncomfortably with anxious glances at Anton as the cellphone kept ringing. Then the ringing stopped. Olivia hissed frustratingly and looked out of the window with a disappointed look on her face. Eric and the Tech-man remained calm; both of them knew that Anton had a plan. He always has one.

The cellphone started ringing again. This time Anton reached for it and connected it to the laptop. And then pressed the button after signalling the Tech-man to start running the trace.

"It's like you are no longer interested in knowing the fate of your friend", Donnie's voice said, there was some anger in its tone.

"Nope", Anton disagreed. "But it looks like you are desperate", he snorted.

Donnie hard breathing could be heard as he paused for a shortwhile. "I want us to talk", he then said.

"About what?", Anton asked.

"About your friend and i dont have time for any silly games...or else i will take it that you want her dead. And i'm gonna make sure of that, in a terrible way".

Anton glanced at the Tech-man who gestured at him that he was almost done tracking Donnie's whereabouts. "Go ahead", he said.

"Last time you said that you intended to pay up her debts, right?".

"True".

"I've decided to accept your offer. So let's put all these sh!t show behind us and set up a meeting so that we can make the exchange. You bring the money, in cash, and i bring your friend. We make it happen...quietly and then everyone go about their business. Are you okay with that?"

The Tech-man took out a pen, scribbled something on a piece of paper and held it infront of Anton. Anton took a glance at the paper and nodded. "Okay", he agreed with what Donnie had said. "But....i get to choose where it gonna happen", he added.

Donnie paused for a long moment. "But it's gonna be just you and me. And if i sense anything funny, the girl dies, understood?" he warned.

"I dont have any problem with that", Anton replied.

"Tell me where you want us to meet?"

Then Anton turned his attention to the laptop. He lingered at it thoughtfully for a while. "I want us to meet at the badlands off Route 74", he then informed Donnie.

"Why there?", Donnie demanded.

"Well you want it to be done quietly....and i want it somewhere away from any prying eyes", Anton replied. "And for security reasons cos anything funny will be easily noticed there".

Donnie paused for a short time and then said, "It's a deal".

"Make sure that your ass is there in one and half hour", Anton continued. "But first, can i talk to Abigail?",

Donnie handed Abigail the cellphone. "Your boyfriend wants to speak with you", he said to her. "And dont try to do anything funny", he warned her with a venomous glare.

Abigail took the cellphone from him. "Anton", she began weakly.

"Are you okay?", Anton's voice asked.

"Well i'm still breathing", Abigail sighed and glanced at Donnie. "I didn't know that you missed me that much baby", she continued. Donnie scoffed with a mocking look on his face.

"Well you heard what Donnie said".

Abigail looked at Donnie. "Well you already know him by now. He is what he is", she said.

"Don't worry, soon i will come set you free, i promise", Anton assured and the phone conversation ended.

Abigail closed her eyes and held the cellphone away from her ears. Then she opened her eyes and weakly handed the device to Donnie who snatched it from her with satisfying smile on his face.

Then Donnie glanced at Abigail from head to toe as the girl stared at him intently. Saying nothing to her Donnie proceeded to leave the room.

"So what's next? When do i get to leave?" Abigail demanded.

Donnie looked over his shoulder. "Who said that you are leaving?", he snorted. "B!tch i have alot of money to make, and a loverboy to kill", he chuckled and slammed the iron door of the room after he stepped out.

Abigail stared at the door as it got locked. And prayed that Anton fulfills his promise.

"Route 74?", Eric was confused. "Why there?" he asked Anton.

"Cos that motherfucker aint gonna let her go", Anton replied. "Abigail even knows. She said that he is what he is", he continued.

"So how is meeting him in Route 74 gonna help the situation?", Olivia demanded.

"He intends to draw him out of the farmhouse", Eric replied.

Anton smiled at Eric. "This is what's gonna happen", he began and readjusted his posture in his seat. "I will go to the farmhouse as fast as i can, you go into his place and hit his men with the Hammer and Anvil, and i do the same to the rest in the farmhouse. And if Donnie is as stupid as i think he is, he will definitely go to the meeting place to collect his ransome".

"And then what?", Eric asked. "He might be stupid but it doesnt mean that he won't be going there with some back ups. In a place like Route 74, even a blind man would see any sh!t-storm that is about to hit him from a mile away cos it is an open field", he continued.

"I know", Anton agreed. "But he is about to know who he is fu@king with".

"Guys!" Olivia began with her eyes staring ahead. "He is here".

The rest turned their attentions ahead and saw three men alighting from a black SUV that had stopped infront of Donnie's penthouse.

"That's Tom", Olivia said and pointed at the man being followed the other two.

"I see", Anton nodded. He watched the three men as they made a quick survey around them and then hurriedly entered the building. The he looked at Eric. "He and the rest of the goons are all yours", he said.

Eric nodded with a cold and steady gaze at the entrance of the building. He knowing that a girl was about to suffer a terrible fate and seeing one of men responsible for that still walking had put alot of fire of anger in his eyes. Now the eagerness to go leave them in pieces greatly overrides his concerns about The Family and their order that he had violated.

"I also brought something", the Tech-man said. "Boss said that you will be needing it. Then he opened the back door of the mini-van and got out. Eric and Anton did the same after Anton grabbed Tony's cellphone and checked to see that none of Donnie's men were around. The three men walked to the back of the Tech-man's car and he opened the trunk. "He specifically said that you need Gats...and i brought the ones that f@cking blows the wall", he continued and waved at the the trunk-full of automatic military grade assault rifles and machine guns. "Those men deserve some fresh hell....for what they did to Marie", he muttered.

"Good", Anton nodded with satisfaction.

Eric studied the weapons and reached for the Flashbang grenades. He took two and also grabbed a tire iron that was also in the boot.

"Is that all?", the Tech-man asked with a flabbergasted look on his face as Eric concealed both the grenade and the metal inside his hospital cloth.

Eric adjusted his cloth with a frown and gave no reply to the question. "I will call you when i'm done", he said to Anton and started heading towards the entrance of the building.

"Going against armed men with only a tire iron? That's suicide!" The Tech-man voiced his concern at Anton with furroewd eyebrows.

"He had done that many times with something much less", Anton snorted as he stared at Eric leave. "He is a man of pure weapon and amour. And he had spent his entire life building alot of it".

The Tech-man nodded as he too watched Eric disappear into the building. "A born killer", he murmured.

"I have to be on my way". Anton said. He glanced at his wristwatch. "Now we have an hour and ten minutes before Donnie expect to see me with his money. "Its about ten minutes drive to the farmhouse from here, but i will make it five, and i will be using your car. So i want you to watch Olivia till i get back".

"What about Donnie?", the Tech-man asked.

"I will be done before he even know what hit him", Anton replied.

"Then what?".

"I will call in a favour...from a friend that owe me alot".

Then the Tech-man grabbed a PTR 9KT pistol, his favourite, and concealed it under his jacket. He slammed the trunk shut and handed Anton the car keys. "Do them good sir", he said to Anton. And he started heading towards the van as Anton hopped into the car.

10 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by iamgprince: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2019
a nice job you are doing ironkurtain
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by pcicero(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
More, more...
Ironkurtain grin
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by fabianiweka: 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
Do them really good buddy
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by oluwaemmanuel: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
it's getting real... well done sir

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by Sliss(m): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ironkutain have never for once disappoint me...
Thanks bro
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by bakeuhappy: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
@ironkurtain.. Thanks for this update.. Really nice. Can we please have another update
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by chiboyo(m): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ironkurtain, this is an absolute classic!!

Eagerly waiting for the next update...
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
My apologies for not posting more updates as some of u had requested. I went for a family hangout and ended up building a tall tower made of beer bottles. And that's not always good for writing and posting updates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by MummyIMadeIt: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
ironkurtain:
My apologies for not posting more updates as some of u had requested. I went for a family hangout and ended up building a tall tower made of beer bottles. And that's not always good for writing and posting updates.

You need all the fun you can get man..... Waiting to hear of the good deeds of Anton!

Stay safe
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by oluwaemmanuel: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
sir Ironkurtain... please come and update
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by blanquito(m): 12:30am On Sep 07, 2019
Nice 1 sir
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by Ofez: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
update
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Still working on it sir smiley

4 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by iamgprince: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
i don de refresh page still morning and yet no update, abeg op where are you
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by Sliss(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ironkutain what's goin on
everything ok??
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 12:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Sliss:
Ironkutain what's goin on
everything ok??

Yes o my bros. It's just that i'm trying to complete the story before posting the update. I'm almost done and hope to post it today.
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by iamgprince: 2:39am On Sep 13, 2019
ironkurtain:

Yes o my bros. It's just that i'm trying to complete the story before posting the update. I'm almost done and hope to post it today.

alright we de wait oo
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by Sliss(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2019
Okay bro... Lemme go n get my popcorn ready
ironkurtain:

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Eric waited patiently infront of the elevator door as it made the smooth descent to the fifth floor, where he was. He glanced at the expensively dressed old couple next to him and acknowledged them with a friendly smile. They nodded at him with their own smiles and regarded him curiously because of the hospital cloth he was wearing. Seeing nothing of the ordinary, the couple faced the door as they too waited be transported to the ground floor after enjoying a nice sumptuous meal in the diners located on the floor they were in.

Eric had made his way into the diners too, quickly and cunningly into the kitchen and left with three knives well concealed under his garment. He intends to hit the men up and close, and decided that the tire iron won't be enough for the action. And his calm composure as he waited for the elevator cab to arrive, showed no signs of the deadly intentions.

The elevator cab arrived with a "Ding" sound. Eric immediately stepped into it after the door slided open. The old couples were about to follow suit but Eric put his hand out infront of them. "There is an emergency", Eric said to them kindly. They remained still, staring at him, and confused with their mouth open till the elevator closed. Then Eric hit the button to the floor that's beneath the penthouse and felt the cold steel of the blades under his cloth as his hand checked their positions.

Half way to his destination, Eric looked at the elevator hatch door above him. Then he glanced at his wristwatch and waited as the cab continued its smooth journey to the top floor.

"So you guys gotta get all your sh!ts together cos we all gonna ride out to the farm!", Tom barked his orders at the five men in the livingroom. For several minutes he had been briefing them on the new situation they have at hand. Some of them listened and was quite perplexed as to how things had gone so bad so quickly, while some did so with a very determined look on their faces. "Russ! I want you to come with me, the rest, stay here and be ready. I will be back in a minute", he concluded, tossed a big leather bag at Russ and crossed the living-room, heading towards Donnies main bedroom with Russ following after him.

Tom walked into Donnie's plush bedroom that he had never stepped into before. He paused, glanced around the place and at the costly furnitures and crossed over to were Donnie had told him the safe was. Russ closed the door as Tom pressed a button that automatically moved one side of the wall to reveal a safebox. Then he took out a piece of paper that has the secret code that Donnie had given him, studied it for a shortwhile and quickly proceeded to press the numbers of the safebox electronic button.

Then he reached for his cellphone that was vibrating an incoming call from Donnie after the safebox unlocked.

"Are you done yet?", Donnie voice almost barked.

"Almost sir", Tom replied and motioned at Russ to bring the bag to him. "The men are all ready. We will be on our way after i'm done picking up the stuff".

"Good", Donnie's sighed. "Something just came up. The a$$hole has agreed to make a deal. And i intend to use it as a way to personally get him and put an end to this sh!t".

Tom remained silent, thinking about what Donnie just said. But didn't bother to ask his boss the details of the deal and plan because, to him, getting the hell out of the country was the only feasible plan for them. There's nothing else they can do, especially when it involves a man like Anton; something Donnie seems to have failed to understand.

"I will be on my way to go take care of that fool. So i want you to bring my things over here and ensure that Don Gucci is well attended to till I get back. Do i make myself clear?" Donnie continued.

Tom's eyes caught the documents that Donnie wanted when he opened the safe...and stacks of thick wads of currencies. Alot of it. "Got it boss", he muttered and the phone conversation ended.Then he slipped the cellphone inside his pocket with his eyes still fixed at the money in the safe.

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
As the elevator got closer to its destination, Eric climbed on the handrail and reached for the hatchdoor above. He opened it got his grip on the edge and climbed out of the elevator cab as it made its stop. Then Eric got hold of the cables and immediately climbed up his way to the outer elevator door of the penthouse. It was abit of a struggle but he had done it alot of times.

When he got to the door, he pressed his ear against the metallic barrier and listened for any sound...or conversations going on in the lobby of the penthouse. Hearing none, he pushed the emergency lever, disabled some electrical wires and pushed door open.

Eric cautiously peered into the empty corridor and his eyes caught the front door to Donnie's house. Then he quietly made his way into the lobby and stealthily headed towards the front door. And got hold of one of the Flashbang grenade and the tire iron.

Tom stared at the safe box for a long while, took a quick glance at big man waiting behind him and speedily emptied the safe of it contents. He made sure that the files and passports were well placed in the bag before carelessly stuffing the currencies. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead and armpit as he filled the bag. Not because of what he was doing, but because of the sneaking thoughts he was having after he had set his eyes on the money in Donnie's safe.

The situation must be very dire for Donnie to send him to get the documents and all these money, Tom thought to himself as he tossed in the last wad of cash into the bag. Something that his boss have never done before. The man was ruthless and very lacking in trust when it comes to money. Something that all Donnie's associates, including Tom, knew very well. This clearly meant one thing, his boss was scared for his life. And him still trying to get Anton meant that he hasn't learn anything from what had happened to the people that he had sent to do the job. And just like the others, Donnie might be taken out by Anton if the man get to him and it will definitely happen either soon or later. Neither would he survive because there's no promise that he will live to see another day as long as he is still rolling with a stubborn boss who's now under the radar of a feared government licensed hitman.

Tom remained still for a while, staring at the cash and thinking of what to do. Perhaps he could just pull a fast one on Donnie, Tom thought to himself. Cut and run with all these money before everything finally goes down for everyone. Besides the cash will be useless to a dead Donnie, and for sure he will be dead if Anton gets to him.

For a long while Tom stared at the wads of money, his greed greatly overcoming his sense of loyalty. And plotting his exit plan.

"Sir!" Russ hoarse voice interrupted Tom in his thoughts. "The men are waiting", he said and jerked his big hand at the door.

Tom sighed, zipped the bag close and straightened up. "Let's go", he said and grabbed the bag that was now quite heavy.

"Do you want me to help you with that sir?" Russ asked.

"No i'm okay", Tom replied breathlessly as he struggled with the bag.

Then the sound of the living-room front door crashing open startled both of them. This made Tom to drop the bag and pull out his handgun while Russ rushed to the door, stood beside it and waited for his order.

4 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by iamgprince: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
abeg kwatinue oo
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
The Flashbang grenade got hurled into the living-room and at the men after Eric sent the doors flying open. As the four men reached for their weapon with a panic, Eric dived for covered and shielding his face.

The grenade exploded with a blinding flash and blinded the men. Then Eric pulled out the tire iron and sent flying in the air. The metal stunned the first man and fell him to the floor. The second man next to him took the first knife that Eric had sent flying at him and the blade buried into his neck. Eric swiftly raced at the first man who was trying to get to his feet, he got hold of the tire iron, swung the car tool turned weapon at the man's knee and dislocated it. Another blow was delivered and the iron split the man's skull open.

The other two men who were now recovering from the blinding flash quickly reached for their weapon to shoot. But Eric was quicker and always got his timing right. And he sent the first man flying backwards and losing his grip on his weapon with a hard kick to the guts. The second man was also dispossessed of his weapon after Eric ran the blade of the second knife across his wrist. The blade then wickedly came at him again and left him with both lungs punctured and trying to hold his guts from falling out after Eric moved in and knifed him at close quarters.

The man that took the hard kick to the gut wildly reached for his weapon to try to use it again. This prompted Eric to sprint and lung at him at full force, aiming for his waist. The man took the human missile that knocked all the breath out of him, knocked him off his feet and sent him crashing into a furniture with a concussion and a spine that would be needing countless visits to chiropractor. But the man won't have to do so, Eric got to him and brought his heel down on the man's neck with alot of brute force and the blow snapped a neck.

The door to the bedroom flunged open as Eric finished off the fourth man. Russ was the first to come out. And the big man came barreling towards Eric like a wild rhinoceros. Tom following behind with his handgun pointed.

Eric went into action too, sidestepping away from Russ' attack and throwing a kick at the man's knee. The blow knocked the large man off-balance, made him lose his footing and sent his big body crashing to the floor like a disoriented elephant. Then Eric, who had already gotten his hand on the third knife on seeing Tom, immediately sent the blade at him as he was aiming the weapon.

The blade penetrated Tom's forearm, knocked the weapon out of his grip and left him trying to pull the blade out of his flesh with screams of agony. Russ immediately recovered and came rushing at Eric again. He wanted to deal with the intruder with his barehands, just as he had always done.

Eric dodged the attack again, got hold of a broken piece of a ceramic flower vace that he had sighted and sent another missile at Tom. The ceramic bludgeon knocked Tom to the ground and into oblivion.

Russ launched another attack. This time he got hold of Eric, wrapped his arms around him, lifted him up and sent him crashing into the wooden T.V stand. Eric was stunned, but still alert. And he rolled away from the blow of Russ' stomping foot that came towards his head. Speedily getting to his feet, Eric balled his fist and faced the behemoth of a man that wildly approached him again with a murderous look.

As Eric unleashed mayhem that killed people in the penthouse, Donnie was on his way to Route 74. He also took two men with him and they were all armed to the teeth. Donnie who was caressing the AR-15 on his laps, stared ahead with a hard distant gaze in his eyes, bloody murder on his mind.

The only intention he has in mind was to kill Anton. And if he happened to get him alive, there are shovels and cutting tools in the trunk of the SUV that was conveying them to the destination. He intends to do the job of getting rid of the man himself; to personally cut him into pieces and bury his body parts in the desert land. He will later deal with the consequences of that action and persons related or are with him.

But the talk about money had made Donnie fail to realize that he had been played. Anton always had a plan; he was always several steps ahead in everything that he did. And Donnie also didn't know that Anton had already located the farmhouse and parked the car several metres away from the place to avoid detection. He had also monitored the activities going on in the place from afar with a binoculars and waited until Donnie's car left the farmhouse to go collect the ransom. And he didn't see Abigail in the car with Donnie; just as Anton had expected.

After the black SUV conveying Donnie had disappeared down the road and the dust that it raised had settled, Anton got out of his car and went over to the back of the vehicle. He surveyed the surrounding one more time and opened the trunk. He ran his eyes on all the assorted weaponry in it and then grabbed the one that he thought was perfect for the showdown that's about to happen; an MK-48 Super-Saw military machine-gun. He also grabbed an ammo drum containing a hundred rounds of the chain-linked Creedmoor caliber bullets. Then he slammed the trunk shut and loaded the ammo drum onto the battlefield grade fire-power. And lit himself a cigarette after leaving the gun on the trunk of the car.

Anton glanced at his wristwatch as he smoked his cigarette, and waited for five minutes. Enough time for the men that he had seen guarding the gate to start getting complacent on their job. And enough time for any man in the farmhouse that's having a change of heart about the situation that they were facing to leave the place.

Exactly five minutes passed and Anton blew out the last cigarette smoke out of his lungs. He tossed away the cigarette and grabbed the machine-gun. Then he put the weapon in the right balance, cocked it, narrowed his eyes at the farmhouse and started heading towards the place in quick strides.

The men guarding the gate of the farmhouse saw a man fast approaching them. And they wasted no time in reaching for their weapon when they saw what he was carrying.

Volleys of bullets started flying at Anton when the men's handguns started blasting. But they fell short of their target; Anton was beyond the effective range of their weapon. But the men were within the killing range of his. And he ducked down, took a position and stroked the trigger to send his replies at them.

The chain-linked Creedmoor cartridges in the ammo drum fed rapidly into the gun chamber and ejected expended casings after blasting the bullets as Anton sent multiple 6.5mm rounds of bad intentions at the men manning the gate. The bullets flew at the first man and shredded his chest. The second man took off, but wasn't faster than the bullets that caught him on his back and almost cut him in half. Then Anton raced towards the building, raining more bullets at the two bodies to ensure that they were properly killed. The front door of the farmhouse flew open and two other men came out blazing their guns at Anton. But they were unable to best the special force soldier who was well acquainted with warfare and battlefield operations.

Anton ducked and took a prone position, aimed the SAW machine gun at their position and unleashed a barrage of slugs that caught and liquidated the remainder of Donnie's armed men in the farmhouse. He also unleashed more slugs that tore holes into the front door and shattered the glasses of the windows till the bullets in the drum was expended. Then Anton left the gun on the ground and pulled out his handgun as he raced towards the front door with the weapon pointed for the next oppositon.

2 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
On getting to the front door that had been left in pieces, he peered into the house and at the living room that was sparsely decorated with antique furnitures. Then he stealthily crossed the place to the stairs leading to the top floor and searched the bedrooms in the house all four of them. Seeing nothing, he quickly descended back to the living-room, surveyed the place and the walls, tapping them to check for anything unusual. He found none and got confused. Then he raced into the kitchen, glanced around the pristine place and noticed at part of the wall that looked abit odd.

Anton quickly searched through the place, both underneath the tables and the kitchen sink cabinets. And found a strange switch. He studied the button for a shortwhile and carefully pressed it.

A whirring sound filled the kitchen and the odd looking wall slowly slided open to reveal a staircase leading to a basement. Then Anton tightened his grip on his handgun, slowly descended the stairs and saw himself in a dimly lit small corridor with a metal door ahead.

Ben sniffed noisily, wiped his nose with the back of his hand and was very high like a kite in the clouds. He had done his usual routine of inhaling lines of cocaine before performing any surgery. He was indeed one of the best surgeons, just as Donnie had said. But his drug use and medical malpractices made him lose his license before he was employed by the leader of a gang.

Two surgery table stood before him in the brightly lighted room. One has Don Gucci on it and the man was prepped up for a surgery and heavily sedated. Abigail was on the other, n@ked and tightly strapped to it. And very well wide awake.

Donnie had given the order to have her organs removed, all of it, and to be done while she is wide awake; Donnie wanted her to suffer before she dies and had also instructed Ben to record her screams so as to let Anton listen to it before he kills him if he shows up at their meeting place....or send it to him as a present if he doesn't.

Ben placed a tape recorder beside Abigail and gave her a disturbing look as he bobbed his big head to the music he was listening through his earphones. He liked his job and what he was about to do to her was the part that he loved the most.

Abigail stared at Ben as he inspected his tools of trade. She was surprisingly calm, even though she knew that alot of excruciating pain was about to come. And just like the bloodcurdling screams she had once heard in the sound-proofed makeshift surgery room, hers will soon be heard. She had hoped that somehow she will survive the horror that's about to happen to her. But as time ticked away, she started having doubt and the thought of her needing a miracle to get out of the situation started creeping into her mind.

Ben checked the machine that was monitoring Don Gucci's vital signs and nodded with a smile of satisfaction. Then he picked up the tray containing scarpels of different sizes and stood over Abigail. He hungrily ran his eyes over her n@de body and gave her a nightmarish mischevous smile.

"It's a pity a beautiful thing like you will end up like this my dear",  he said to Abigail and laughed out for no reason. "I would like to have a taste of what other men always paid to have, for free",  he continued and clumsily caressed Abigail's bre@sts. "But we have a V.I.P guest....who is quite a hurry and also paid well...for you to die so that he can live long, long enough to have women like you",  he muttered as his hand slowly slided down to her waist.

Abigail shuddered and looked away when his fingers reached inbetween her legs. This made Ben to let out another laughter.

Then Abigail weakly turned her head, looked at him and laughed. And continued laughing.

This brought a look of confusion to Ben's face. All his victims had cried in terror and begged for mercy; what he always enjoyed. But this one was different. Abigail looked away again and the position of the door behind him. Ben noticed where her attention was focused at and looked over his shoulder. And saw the surgery door wide open with an armed angry looking man standing at the entrance of room. He has never seen the man before and he seemed to be the reason for Abigail's laughter.

"Who the f@ck". That was all Ben's mouth could spew before Anton came at him with alot of determination and violently bashed and knocked the surgeon to the ground. Ben was a big man but he wasn't the violent type. And he staying still on the ground staring wide-eyed after being struck by a blow that he had never tasted before, showed that he lacked the will to fight back. He never had, and that's why he only dealt with powerless people.

As the surgeon remained on the floor with the effects of the drug in his system quickly dissipating, Anton pointed the handgun at him with a murderous look. Then the soldier decided that the surgeon deserved something better than a quick death. With that in mind, Anton tossed the pistol away and came at Ben, his knuckle joints crackling as he balled his fist with an grimey look that could startle a demon.

Abigail watched as the fists of her client endlessly and violently met the face of the man trying to kill her. Ben's screams of agony filled the room, and so did Anton's loud curses and swears to "break a f@cking neck". And the cracking sounds of bones that filled the room showed that he was really bent on fulfilling the intentions. She had only seen Anton as a good customer that paid well and also good in bed. Now his other abilities were being revealed to her. And she was loving it.

Anton then got off Ben with his shirt and fist covered with his blood. But he wasn't done yet. He went over to where Don Gucci was lying and roughly pushed the sedated man off the surgery table. Ben was quite a heavy man. But the anger in Anton's system made it seem easy as he hauled the badly beaten man onto the table.

"Turn away honey!",  Anton fumed at Abigail as he furiously checked around the surgery room and grabbed the bone-saw. "Cos it gonna get real messy for this motherfucker!".

With a firm grip on the handle of the butcher knife, Anton angrily went over to were Ben was lying face-down and groaning with alot of pain. Ben made a futile attempted to move, but Anton made him stay still with a ferocious fist blow to his head. Anton delivered another blow with loud curses and held the man down. Then the serrated teeth of the blade met the surgeons thick neck and sawed into it till his big head was separated from his bigger body. Abigail watched the entire display of horror and didn't even flinch; she enjoyed the gore that unraveled before her.

After he was done, Anton exhaled deeply to calm himself down and tossed the saw next to the decapitated head that was lying on the floor covered with a large pool of blood. Then he went over to Abigail and loosened the straps that held her on the table.

"You came for me",  Abigail began weakly as Anton help her out from the surgery table. "Why?",  she asked as he took off his shirt to cover her up.

"I told you that i was different and not like the other guys", Anton replied and supported Abigail with his body as she walked weakly.

Abigail wrapped an arm around his shoulder as he did so. "Okay then, i think i'm ready to accept your marriage proposal",  she smiled.

"Sorry, let's just keep it the way it had always been between us",  Anton snorted. Yes he has literally played a 'captain-save-a-hoe'. But no way in hell he would want to wife one.

As they were about to leave the room, Tony's cellphone vibrated and incoming call. Thinking that it might be one of Donnie's men or Donnie himself, Anton asked Abigail if she was strong enough to stand on her own. Abigail gave a positive response and Anton took out the cellphone from his pocket. He saw it was a number not from the country. And his curiousity made him to press the answer button.

"Hello?". The voice was of foreign accent, European.

Anton remembered Don Gucci and glanced at the White man who was still lying on the floor still incapacitated. "Who is this?",  he then demanded.

"I represent an organization that is well known....and my boss would like to communicate with Mr Donnie who I understand is the leader of your organization.

"Well, Donnie boy is no longer in charge, but you can speak to me",  Anton grunted.

Then there was silence for a shortwhile.

"What happened to Mr Donnie?",  the voice asked.

"Deposed",  Anton replied

"May I know who i'm speaking to?".

"Not important. Just state your business cos i'm in a hurry to make sure that Donnie is properly done away with. And if you are calling because of your man who is here to get a new heart, then you better come pick him up before I change my mind".

Then a beeping sound notified Anton of a video call request. He curiously stared at the screen of the cellphone, glanced at Abigail who had been paying attention and proceeded to grant the request.

A middle aged white man in black suit appeared on the screen. He regarded Anton with a blank look and nodded. "Can you please show me who you are talking about?",  he kindly demanded.

Anton sighed uncomfortably, handed the cellphone to Abigail and told her to focus the camera at Don Gucci while he held the man's head to keep his face at the cellphone. After it was done, Abigail held the device infront of her after Anton stood beside her.

"You have see your man clearly...and his presence in this country is to illegally get a new heart from Donnie",  Anton said to the man on the cellphone screen. "But Donnie picked the wrong person, my friend. I tried to talk some sense in him but he flatly refused. So i had to let him know how i feel about his disagreement. But I don't wanna harm your man cos I have no problem with him. He is only trying to get what he had paid for",  Anton continued.

The man nodded. "Well on the contrary, that man is not ours",  he then stated. "Infact my boss wants him dead....and willing to pay well for it to happen",  he continued.

Anton furrowed his eyebrows on hearing what the man just said. He gave Abigail a surprised glance and turned his attention back to the screen of the cellphone that she held infront of them.

Then the face on the cellphone screen got replaced by an older looking white man with the features of a ruthless and calculative man on his face. "Let me introduce myself",  he began with a somewhat harsh voice. "I'm Mr Vildor Vilmos. You may have heard of me or maybe not. And i don't deal directly with people like you".

"Yeah...because we are the ones that make people like you to surround your asses with bodyguards",  Anton curtly said to the man.

Mr Vildor gave Anton an evil smile. "Anyway i'm speaking directly to you because I want that man, Don Gucci, dead. It's of utmost importance to me and i'm willing to pay the price that i have on his head",  he continued.

"Sorry sir, I can't do your dirt",  Anton refused. "You have to do it yourself and fast before he f@cking wakes up". Then he told Abigail to end the phonecall.

Abigail stared at Anton for a shortwhile. "How much are we talking about?"  She asked and looked at Mr Vildor.

Mr Vildor smiled at her. "A million dollars, to be paid in any bank account you want after the deed is done",  he replied.

"Make it two",  Abigail demanded "And I will kill him right here right now",  she continued. Anton opened his mouth to protest but Abigail silenced him with a hand gesture.

Mr Vilmor thought for a while and nodded. "Okay then. Send your bank account number and keep the line open so that i can see the deed being done",  he said to Abigail.

Then Abigail immediately texted her bank account details to the number calling the cellphone. After she was done she immediately picked up the handgun that Anton had tossed away, faced the camera at Don Gucci and squeezed the trigger.

Four shot perforated Don Gucci's head and spilled his brain matter. Then Abigail emptied the rest of the bullets into his chest and body. Anton stared at her, short of words.

Then Abigail held the cellphone infront of her. "It's done....so when do I get paid?"  she asked. Mr Vildor smiled and nodded. Then the video vanished and the phonecall ended.

"It's like you just killed a man for nothing",  Anton scoffed.

"It doesn't matter if I don't get anything. I still wanted the man dead. It's guys like him that make people to go through this sh!t",  Abigail muttered.

Anton nodded his agreement. "Anyway, welcome to the killers club",  he sighed. "And it seems like you just helped a king to kill another king",  he continued after taking the gun away from Abigail.

"Good",  Abigail muttered coldly as both of them walked out of the basement, out of the farmhouse and headed straight to were Anton had parked his car.

"What about Donnie?",  Abigail asked as both of them entered the car and buckled their seatbelts. "I wanna get that bastard.....for what he did to my brother".

Anton smiled. He glanced at his wristwatch and brought life to his car. "That's where we are going now",  he replied and took out his cellphone. "I have a sweet package for him. But first, let me call the mailman".

Abigail wondered what he meant as the Anton put the car in motion and speedily drove off, heading for Route 74 , where Donnie was still waiting for him.

As the car rolled along the highway, Abigail asked Anton of his cellphone. She logged into her bank account through the device....and stared at the screen with an expressionless look on her face. Then her lips curved into a smile as she stared at the amount in her account; she was two million dollars richer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by bossy512(f): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Anton and Eric nice job, thanks for the update
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by iamgprince: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
hehehe! kasala don bust for Donnie and him guys
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by samebony1: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nice job, Iron Kurtain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ancient Magic Of Nissin / Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' / Chimamanda Adichie Responds To Critics On Hillary Clinton’s Twitter Bio Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.