Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (29423 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by boladex1: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
ironkurtain:

Being crazy busy for sometime my bro.....but dont worry, i'm working on new updates.

ok, we are waiting

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by oluwaemmanuel: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
in patiently waiting
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Olivia rapped a frantic knock on the door with number 403 hanging loosely on it. A silent movement was heard inside the apartment as they waited but got no reply. Olivia sighed and banged her fist on the door again. "Who is it!", a male voice barked angrily from inside the apartment.

"Ben it's me....Olivia", Olivia replied cautiously and glanced at Anton. He was standing behind her, holding his handgun close to his chest. Jim too was also holding the firearm he had gotten from Brad.

The door was immediately unlocked after Olivia said her name. A lean man of below average height with a greasy smile and wearing only a singlet and a rumpled boxer stood infront of them after it opened. The smile turned into a mischievous one when the man set his eyes on Olivia, and it faded immediately when he saw the two men behind her, and fear took over him on seeing the weapons.

"Olivia", the man began cautiously with a face that made him look like a suspicious mouse as he stared at the men behind her, Anton in particular as the man regarded him with a cold stare. "What is going on?" he demanded.

"Nice to meet you". Marie came over in quick strides and pushed her way into the apartment, pushing the man aside as he stared at her with a bewildered look.

Anton and Jim immediately stepped into the place with Anton dragging Olivia with him. "Sorry for the inconvenience", he apologized to Ben, the man. "We have an emergency and would like to use your place".

Ben, still trying to process what was going on, stared at Marie as she briskly walked into his kitchen, heard some clattering of the utensils and then saw her walk back into the living-room examining the blades of the knife and meat cleaver she was holding in her hands. This put alot of fear in him and also made him to decide to play along with whatever plan the strange visitors had in mind.

"I thought you said that those men look like they are about to tear sh!t up", Anton noted as Marie tucked the blades underneath her red leather jacket. "I don't think they will be lightly heated for the situation".

"And neither will that handgun do much though", Marie muttered.

"Not only that. We can't risk a fu@king wild shoot-out in this place", Jim added as he peered into the corridor.

"Sir, i beg to differ cos those men are here to do exactly that", Marie said to Jim.

"We still gotta take them out without shots being fired. Can't risk innocent bodies catching stray bullets", Anton noted, glancing around the well organized living-room with its few furnitures. "We either eliminate them without firing a shot or find a way to get the hell out of this neighborhood", he continued and looked at Olivia who was now talking to Ben, answering the scared and sweating man's questions about the predicament she had brought to his place instead of the good time she had once promised him.

"The first option seems to be the only way....and i'm not the type that runs for the hill. But how are we gonna do it to those grimey dudes that are likely stroking automatic guns?" Marie snorted.

"Well we have to find a way to do it...or we die today", Anton muttered and cocked his handgun.

"Yeah. We have to find a way.. to solve your sh!ts", Marie scoffed, rolled her eyes and paced to the door.

The gunman quietly approached the front door that was left ajar with his gun pointing ahead. After cautiously pushing the door open, he peered into the apartment, glanced around the place with a tight grip on the weapon after seeing Brad's dead body on the floor. Then he got hold of his two way radio.

"They aint in here", he radioed his message.

"Go find them!", was the reply that crackled out of the speakers of the communication device. This prompted him to start making a door to door search in the apartment floor. And so did the other gunmen in the other floors, kicking open the doors of the empty apartments and holding the persons in the occupied apartments hostage; taking their cellphones and locking them in the bathroom to search their rooms for the targets.

3 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
Tony waited anxiously. Stealing a glance at his wristwatch he sighed and looked at the position of the men's restroom. As he was about to check on the receptionist, Eric walked out of the place, casual in his steps and heading towards the old woman in the wheelchair. Then he shifted his gaze back at the restroom while Eric got hold of the wheelchair and pushed it towards the lobby exit.

Seconds passed and almost became a minute, and his man, Jake, hasn't shown up.

Getting a bit confused as to why Jake hadn't shown up, Tony got to his feet and started heading towards the restroom. The confusion turned into suspicion when he almost bumped into Eric as he wheeled the old woman towards the exit door. The man wheeling their target out of the place gave him a recognizing smile, said a quiet apology and continued towards the door.

Tony stared them as the glass door slid open for them to leave. And immediately headed into the restroom in quick strides, getting more agitated after seeing that Jake was yet to come out from the place.

Tony flashed his glances at the few men using the lavatory on entering the restroom. None of them was Jake. He got more tensed, angrily pushed away a man that got in his way and started checking the restroom stalls. And then he opened the stall with Jakes dead body in it.

Staring at his man with horror on his face, Tony cursed out loud, immediately took out his cellphone and rushed out of the place while the men stared at him with a lot of confusion. One man decided to check the stall to see the reason for his agitation.

"Get the boys and the car ready!" Tony barked into the mouthpiece of his cellphone, rushing towards the exit door. He raced to the parking lot and got there in time to see Eric driving away with their target in a brown mini-van. "That motherfucker knows that we are here!" he bawled as he rushed towards a black van waiting for him.

Eric peered at the rearview mirror to look at Agnes sitting in the backseat as he smoothly guided the car through the light traffic on the road. The woman looked calm and still oblivious of the situation she was in. And she smiled at Eric when her eyes caught he's staring at her through the rear mirror.

Eric smiled back weakly and shift his sight to the side mirror. He monitored the black van that had hurriedly rolled out of the Group home parking-lot and following them at a steady speed.

He had dialed Anton to get the next instructions after succeeding in getting Agnes out of the home. But Anton didn't answer the phone call, and he had tried several times to no avail.

Heaving a sighed, Eric turned his attention back to the road ahead of him, analyzing the situation at hand that Anton had gotten him into and thinking of his next move. He was yet to really know who the old woman was, her relationship to Anton, and the reason for her being targeted by some very thorough looking men. So far, to him, she seems to be a woman of good character, unlike someone that he had encountered a long time ago with a similar name a long time ago, carefree and like every normal mother, seems to care a lot about her daughter whom she had talked about at length on their way to the car; definitely not the type that has anything to do with people of shady character or any dealings with a dangerous individual.

Eric then thought about what Anton had earlier said at the bar and the confrontation between them and the five thugs in there. He didn't know the reason for those men to step up even though he never cared to know. But it was quite unlike Anton to engage in a barroom fight with a group of nobodies, unlike him to engage in any conflict whatsoever unless it's a government covet operation; a highly classified heavy-lifting operation that requires the best of the bests. And he is an elite soldier in a highly classified branch of the army, engaging in any kind of physical confrontation or conflict with civilians, especially in the home-turf was forbidden. That's one of the rules that he has to abide by a highly trained government killer.

Perhaps Anton might be onto something, Eric thought again. Something that he was very sure that the authorities or his former superiors are not aware of. The old woman at the backseat of the vehicle might be involved and probably not aware of it too.

This was a bit of concern for Eric. If it's true and happens to blow wide open, it could get loud enough to attract the attention of The Family.

Eric ran his fingers across his neatly cut hair as he thought of other possible options on how to handle the situation. He couldn't think of any, except the one; the one that he had been forbidden by the Family to do without their permission, and the one that he was very well acquainted with.

Several pages of the year's calendar on the table of his office had been flipped or ripped off and he had done nothing except sit and talk with a bunch of boring old men whose only interest was to run a country, and give countless prep talks to new recruits; not what he had expected when he joined his grandfather's organization. Of course, he was among the top guys playing a big role in the organization just as the old man had promised. But he had thought that role would be played in the fields of the organization's operation, in the battle-grounds, instead of sitting in a posh office all day and being attended to by a none-smiling steely looking female-killer turned secretary. Being in the fields made him sharper and in top condition, and he loved being like that all day every day. Now he fully understands why Nina, his biological mother, did what she did when she worked for the organization.

Then Eric made a left turn and saw the van trailing them do the same through the side mirror. And heaved a resigning sigh.

Well, outright disregard for rules and regulations was one of the bad characters in his gene, Eric thought. And he had been holding on for far too long. Besides, the old woman in the car with him was still far from being safe, as long as they were being trailed by a van full of armed men that are waiting eagerly to cause harm. He wouldn't just sit back and let them achieve that aim because those men will have to kill him first in order to succeed. The men are the type that only understand violence. And he too had been having a lot of urge to blow-off some steam, violently. So he might as well give them what they are seeking. To hell with the consequences.

Perhaps this could be an opportunity for him to go back to some of those bad...or rather dangerous habits of his. And like a recovering substance abuser that intends to get one more thrill, he intends to do it very discreetly. But first, there's one more hurdle for him, and it's the woman behind him.

"Are you a Christian?", Eric asked the old woman after checking if she still has her hearing aid plugged in her ear.

The woman smiled weakly. "I've gotten my own share of church sermons...but I'm not much of a church-goer though", she replied. "But I still believe that there is someone up there watching over us", she continued, staring at the scenery outside the van. "Are you?", she asked.

Eric pursed his lips and took a glance at his side mirror to monitor their would-be assailants. "I'm not much of a believer too", he replied. "And just like you, I believe that there is someone up there...though I have seen a lot of things that make me wanna ask him some questions".

"We all do my dear. We all have our questions. But sometimes the answers to those questions are right there before our face, but we don't see it because we are expecting to hear or see something different", the old woman said.

"How?", Eric demanded.

"Well...just like the talks about angels and the devil. Some are expecting to see a winged creature dressed in white or an ugly horror show with fiery red eyes. But all we just have do is look closely at the people that we interact with on a daily basis", the woman replied.

Eric took another glance at his side mirror again. The occupants of the van trailing them didn't seem to be making any move except follow them. They probably wanted to take the woman alive and seemed to be taking their time to achieve their aim, even after finding out that he was well aware of their plan....and seeing their dead colleague. Those men were well armed and would have moved in immediately for the kill long ago if it wasn't their plan get the old woman alive. They were probably waiting to arrive at the right spot for an easy getaway when they strike.

"Talking about Angels and devils, how will you know who is who?", Eric asked with his eyes back at the road and traffic ahead of him.

"If I spend time with any of them", the old woman replied.

"Like how long?".

"Just long enough".

"Okay".

"And now, I'm very sure that I'm with an angel", she continued, smiling with her eyes staring at Eric's face in the rearview mirror.

Eric chuckled and knew that it was now the time to let the woman know what's going on. "Perhaps a guarding angel", he corrected.

"Guarding angel? What makes you think so",

"Cos..some devils are coming after you,

The old woman stared at the sudden expressionless look on Eric's face. She thought about what he just said and looked outside of the car. Then she noticed for the first time that the vehicle wasn't heading to the hospital. Heaving a sigh and maintaining a calm composure, the woman regarded Eric for a short while. "We are not going for any medical check-up, are we?", she asked him intently with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm sorry we aren't", Eric replied.

"And I guess you don't even work in the hospital".

"You guessed right, mam".

"So who are you?", the old woman asked curiously.

"I've already answered the question", Eric replied.

The old woman chuckled, thinking of how she had gotten herself into some kind of a funny charade. "Guarding angel huh?", she snorted. "And who are the devils that are after me?" she asked.

"There are four...or probably five of them....men following us", Eric replied. "If you look behind, you will see a black van". Then he read out the van's plate number, which the old woman saw was true when she looked behind to check. "They are armed and dangerous. I've already killed one", he continued.

The old woman regarded Eric with a look of concern. "Killed one", she repeated.

"Back at the group home, when I excused myself to use the restroom", Eric said.

The old woman regarded Eric for a shortwhile. "You excused yourself with the intention of using the restroom or to kill him?", she asked.

"Both". Eric sighed but trying to contain his patience. "But what I'm trying to say is that there are some men behind us that are bent on getting their hands on you and I was sent by someone who probably knows someone close to you to help you out".

The old woman glanced over her shoulder again to take another look at the van that was still trailing them. "I know that Olivia was up to no good", she then sighed with a downcast gaze. "I always had that feeling. There are times that she had this worried look on her face. Whenever I asked her what's the matter, she always says that it's her boss, and she hasn't visited for quite some time now. I hope she's alright", she murmured.

Eric heard her concern. "Do you want me to see if she's alright?" he asked.

"Can you?" the old woman demanded eagerly.

"I can", Eric replied. "But I have to ask one of those men behind....it could get quite messy...and I want your cooperation too".

The confidence in Eric's voice made the woman to nod her approval. This prompted Eric to suddenly hit the gas pedal and accelerate the vehicle, putting several cars in between their vehicle and the van that was trailing them, and racing to the destination where he intends to do the job. He obstructed and caused some of the motorist to hit their brakes so as to slow down the men that were on their tail.

4 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
"Jake is dead sir! And we are following the motherfucker", Tony said to Donnie, who had called him to get an update on the mission. "Sir, he is a lone man and there are five of us. We gonna get that fool and bring the woman in no time", he continued and ended the call after Donnie voice had barked his orders. "The f@cker is going away! Follow him goddammit!!" he barked at the grimey looking driver when the minivan they were trailing suddenly accelerated and started increasing the gap between them.

He pulled out his handgun from his waistbelt and the rest of the men in the van loaded and cocked their automatic weapons. And stared ahead with a determined look on their faces. Then one of the men voiced his concern about the guy driving the oldwoman. The way Jake was killed without anyone knowing, not even the visitors and workers in the group home, was of some concern to him. Tony furiously barked at the man to be quiet and told the rest to be prepared and very alert incase of any other unpleasant surprises.

After several rough driving and making the turns that the minivan had made; the man sitting beside the driver was watching their target with a binoculars, they grinded to a halt beside the minivan that was now parked near a building that looked like an empty wooden furniture factory in a secluded area.

The five men, including Tony, cautiously got down from their vehicle with their guns pointed. One man checked the minivan and signalled at the rest that the car was empty. Then Tony motioned at the men to take their position and the cautiously entered the building.

Inside the place, the men saw themselves staring at tens of high stacked wood boards and plywood, some complete and partly made furnitures, work tables and lots of woodwork tools and machines. The place was fairly lit by several dust covered big light bulbs hanging overhead and reeked of stale cured wood with alot of wood chips on the rough floor. All the windows of the building was boarded up with thick woods that shaded light from outside.

After glancing around the place for a shortwhile, Tony motioned at one man to lock the door. The man did so and then they all split-up, each man heading towards different sections of the factory with their guns pointed and moving cautiously.

One of the men noticed several wood dust foot prints on the ground. He followed its lead towards a section in the factory that housed a big automatic wood cutting table saw. The prints ended near the table and the man cautiously bent to check under the table saw. Seeing nothing else of interest, the man straightened up with a sigh...and suddenly saw a figure looming at him with a crowbar. He reacted immediately. But he wasnt quick enough for the lightening movement of his attacker.

A brief groan and a thumping sound attracted the other men's attention and stopped them in their tracks. Then a sudden loud whirring sound of a saw machine made them to rush towards the wood cutting section. They got there in time to see their unconscious partner being run through the spinning blades of the machinery. And two men ended up having their clothes stained by the blood of their man that sprayed all over the place as the blades separated his torso.

"Jezus Christ!". One of the men bawled in horror, shielding his face from more blood that was thrown in his way.

Tony immediately hit the kill-switch of the mechanical saw and barked at the rest to keep searching. The men regarded him with contempt, glanced at the disjoined body and guts on the machine table, and left with some reluctance; they now know that they were dealing with a target who was being helped by a seemingly effective and elusive butcher-man. It scared them.

Tony was scared too. He gave the gory scene infront of him one last look, wiped the beads of sweat on his forehead and joined the rest in their search. He was used to delivering body parts and organs. But they were always in a well sealed anti-fragile ice box. What he had just seen was new to him. If they dont find and eliminate the psycho-maniac that was sneaking around the place, any of them could be the next to suffer the same fate....or even worse.

These thoughts and what he had just witnessed prompted Tony to tighten his grip on his pointed weapon with keen eyes on everything in his line of sight.

The second man wiped the stream of sweat trickling into one of his eyes to get a clearer vision of sight. Checking the corners of a stacked plywood with more sweat rolling down his face with quickened breath, he turned around to check on his partner who was also making cautious checks around the corners of another wood board stacks. His partner looked at him and nodded an all clear sign. As he was about to acknowledge the sign, two strong arms suddenly grabbed him from behind and pulled him into a dark corner of wood stacks. His partner bawled at the rest as he disappeared.

The third man forced his way through the narrow spaces between the stacks to get to the other man, barking at the rest as he did so. Then the man reappeared from behind the pile of wood, staggering backwards without his weapon and one hand trying to pullout a screwdriver stabbed into his neck. The third man who was rushing to his aid, saw another screwdriver that flew out from behind the stack at a blinding speed and its shank got embedded inside the skull of the second man. The impact also knocked the man to the ground and ended his futile struggle for life.

The third man cursed out loud, unloading a hail of bullets from his sub machine gun that ripped chunks of wood from the pile of wood where the second man had met his fate. The others joined and unleashed a ferocious gunfire that left the high stacked wood almost tilted sideways. Then the men reloaded their weapon and immediately rushed to check behind the stack that was almost rendered useless and left dangerously unbalanced.

Tony was the first to reach, and he swung his hand gun to finish whoever or whatever that was behind the pile. But he saw nothing. And so did the other two men. They stood and glared at the chunks of woods that their bullets had ripped from the wood board.

"Four...three...two...one", Eric murmured the count down and made his move towards the three men from behind with fast and stealth pace.

The oldwoman saw the timer on the cellphone flash the last digit and immediately proceeded to press the main switch of the factory electric box, just as Eric had instructed her. She pressed the button and threw the entire bulding into darkness.

Then she waited and stared at the digital timer started counting again. Thirty seconds passed and she immediately pressed another switch, and the light came back again. Then she sighed and remained still just as she had been instructed. But she was unaware of the wild gunfire that erupted and the groans of dying men throughout the half minute of darkness because she wasn't wearing her hearing aid. Eric had taken her ear device after giving her the instructions.

Tony immediately sprang to his feet when the lights came back on. A blow had knocked him down and knocked his weapon from his hand when the lights went off. And had frantically searched for it as blood-curdling screams and gunfires filled the air as death came upon the rest of his men.

Overly stunned and breathing hard, Tony made a frantic search for his gun....for any gun he can get his hands on, and saw none at all. Having no time to check on his men that were sprawled out on the floor with horrific slashes that almost left them cut in half, he raced towards a door, stopping to grab a big wrench he saw on a work table.

On getting to the door, he frantically grabbed its handle and found out that the door was locked. He made a hasty glance around to see if anyone was coming after him and then proceeded to kick the door open. And saw himself in the factory control room and also saw his target: the oldwoman, sitting on a chair and facing away from him.

His anger and fear for his life immediately override his aim of taking the woman alive to his boss. This prompted him to raise the wrench to deliver a blow at the woman who wasnt even startled by his sudden barging into the place.

"You f@ck bitch!!", Tony barked with alot of murderous rage and made a move to deliver the death blow. But he got stopped short from accomplishing it by a strong grip that stopped his arm midway. He got dispossessed of the wrench and a stunning blow to the face sent him sprawling on the floor before he could get a look at his pain bringer.

Eric sent Tony rolling on the floor again with a hard kick to the gut when he made an attempt to get to his feet. Another attempt attracted a fist to the jaw and a brutal kick to the face.

"Stay down my friend", Eric muttered at Tony who laid on the floor groaning painfully. Then he looked at the oldwoman who was still oblivious of the beatdown going on behind her and slipped his hand inside his pocket to take out her hearing aid. "This is not the way to approach a good woman who wants to ask you some question", he warned Tony and kicked the door close. "And you gonna give her the right answers".

9 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by iamgprince: 6:05am On Aug 17, 2019
thanks for the update op
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by Mantee(m): 7:07am On Aug 17, 2019
Ironkurtain, thanks for the update
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by Sliss(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2019
I so much love how Eric handles his victims....
Thanks ironkutain, more please
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by fabianiweka: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2019
Go on nobody ask you to stop cool
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by meneski(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
correct!
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Two armed men reached the stair landing of the fourth floor. Entering the fairly lit corridor with their guns pointed, they saw a woman, leaning in a drunken stupor, against the door of the first apartment, muttering incoherently at door and fumbling with its handle.

Both gunmen speedily went over to the door and one grabbed the woman who fell heavily against his body as he did so to move her away from the door while the second man proceeded to kick down the door to search the apartment. The second armed man stepped into the empty apartment and made a quick search in both the bathroom and bedrooms. Then he noticed that the other gunman wasn't in there with him.

Walking out of the bedroom and crossing the livingroom with his gun pointed to check on his partner, he saw a lifeless body lying near the door with a pool of blood beside it. The gunman saw the overall black outfit and immediately knew that the body was one of them; his partner. Then he heard a movement behind him and saw the shadow of a figure on the floor from the corner of his eyes. This prompted the gunman to speedily spin around to use his weapon. And at the same time, the blade of the meat cleaver came speedily swinging at his arm that was bearing the automatic assault rifle.

With pinpoint accuracy Marie swung the razor-sharp blade of the big knife at the man's elbow and sent the limb flying away from the rest of the body with the hand still gripping the weapon. A blood-curdling scream escaped from the gunman's mouth as blood from the severed elbow spurted all over the living-room. Then Marie thrusted the other hand that was bearing the knife straight to the man's face and the blade went straight into his mouth. The blade silenced the man's scream and left him with a highly baffled look on his face as life slipped away from him. Then Marie released her grip on the knife handle, the man remained still on his feet for a short moment and crumbled to the floor, very dead with the blade of the knife protruding from the back of his neck.

Marie immediately rushed to the door of the apartment and grabbed the weapon of the other dead gunman who she had earlier killed; she had his neck arteries opened up with several knife thrusts to his throat after his partner stepped into apartment and covered his mouth to muffle his groans as she killed him.

Holding the assault rifle in position, she peered into the corridor to check for any activity. Her eyes caught Anton's face that was also peering into the corridor. Marie then stepped out of the apartment and motioned at him. Anton came over with Jim following behind and both men dragged the dead body into the apartment while Marie watched the corridor.

"Two down now", Marie sighed.

"Yeah", Anton sighed too and got hold of the dead men communication device. "And a large pool of blood infront of the door", he continued. "Quite a calling card".

"Atleast it's not the blood of the person that they intend to blast on sight", Marie scoffed at Anton as he disappeared into the kitchen.

"Could you guys please put a hold on this lovers quarrel that is going on between you two", Jim said irritatedly to Marie "There are more of them we gotta deal with. So any thoughts on the situation at hand?" he asked her and looked at the dead gunman and his severed limb.

"I think there are six men or more, split in pairs, each searching every apartments in the floors of the building", Marie stated.

"Good. Then we will have to take em out...and your method seems to be the best way".

"You mean to sneak upon them and leave pieces of them scattered all over the place? But they all got radio device on them. And if any of them, like these dead two fails to reply to a communication, it will send the rest moving fast and to this floor to let loose".

"Then we move faster", Anton said as he dashed out of the kitchen with a small knife in his hand. He heaved a frustrating sigh, glanced at the knife with a blunt blade and glanced around the living-room. The guy sleeping here probably eats outside. Can't find anything handy in this damn place.

Marie snorted. "The f@ck were you expecting in here? Fort Braggs kind of of armory?" she asked.

"I will be needing one of that butcher knife", he demanded and motioned at meat-cleaver that Marie was holding.

"Negative sir", Marie declined.

"Or you rather prefer to take on all those killers alone?" Anton asked.

"I'm not complaining", Marie muttered and started heading towards the door. "Just make sure that girlfriend is safe", was the last thing she said before leaving the apartment.

Anton and Jim watched her leave. "I hope she is still taking her Thorazine medication?" Anton asked Jim. Jim shrugged and surveyed the living-room again. "I hope this building block doesn't end up becoming a butcher factory", Anton concluded and walked out to go check on Olivia.

3 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 1:50am On Aug 22, 2019
Eric checked to ensure that the extension cords that he had used to tie Tony to the chair hasn't in anyway loosen from the violent blows he had been delivering. Then he wiped the spittle on his shirt that Tony had spewed at him that prompted the clobbering.

"So", Eric began as he checked his shirt. "Are you gonna answer the question or make another senseless mistake of pushing your luck?" he asked and looked at Tony who head was bowed with alot of bruises and terribly lumped up face.

"The boss", Tony began painfully with saliva mixed with blood dripping from his lips. The few blows he had taken from the man standing infront of him was overly beyond the punishment he could bear. And was very unwilling to take more.

"What about your boss?", Eric curtly demanded.

"He....he wants the woman so as to get to her daughter", Tony coughed and groaned.

Then Eric looked at the old woman. She was standing away from them and watching with a petrified look on her face. Until now she had never seen a man make another man squeal out with so much pain, and quite loudly. Eric had put back her hearing aid device. But she wished that he didnt do so because the sickening sound of fist meeting face that echoed around the place when Eric was brutally pummeling Tony was something that she wont forget in a hurry.

"It seems like your daughter is safe", Eric said to the woman.

"Thank.....God", the old woman said and looked at Eric, wondering if he was indeed heaven sent. "My daughter.....is she...working for your boss", the old woman then asked Tony, gazing at him.

"Yes she does", Tony replied.

"And what kind of job if i may ask", the woman asked again.

Tony stared at the woman for a while and his badly bruised lips curved into a mischevous smile. He had just realized that the old woman was unaware of her daughter's line of profession. "Your daughter is one of the boss' wh@re", he chuckled. "And very good at it cos that girl really...really know how to do a man good. The sweetest wh@re they have ever tasted, that's what most of the men said about her". Then Tony started laughing while Eric and the old woman stared at him in silence with an expressionless look on their faces. There is no doubt that the guy infront of him would probably beat him to death after the ordeal. And there's nothing he could do except hurt the old woman's feelings.

"So....why does your boss wanna get her daughter", Eric asked, controlling his anger with alot of effort.

Tony stopped laughing, sighed and looked at his tormentor. "Well you just found out that she is safe, so why dont you ask her", he replied.

"Well i'm asking you now and don't make me ask you again", Eric stated with a murderous look on his face. He has zero tolerance for men or people that take advantage of women.

"She knows something that she shouldn't know,.....and now running around with some asshole that is causing trouble for the boss", he replied.

Eric immediately knew that he was talking about Anton. And decided that there was no need asking him more questions....or keeping him alive. As long as men like him are alive, he will always be on a killing spree.

Then Eric turned to the old woman. "I want you to go wait for me outside", he said to her. The woman looked at him and he saw that she was trying to hide the shock of realizing what her daughter was doing in order to pay for the exorbitant group home that she was staying in. "We will join you later", Eric added and motioned at the door.

The old woman nodded, gazed at Tony who scoffed at her and proceeded to exit the room. After she walked out, Eric made sure that she has exited the factory building and then went over to Tony with a murderous look on his face.

"I would have asked you to tell me where you boss is so that i can pay him a visit", Eric began and grabbed Tony by his neck. "But someone else will give me his location".

Eric swung his fist at Tony's face and the powerful blow fractured the man's jaw in three places. Then Eric pushed his fingers inside Tony's mouth, got hold of the man's jaw and upper mouth. And tugged. Tony bellowed a bloodcurdling scream till Eric tore his mouth and face apart.

"I only asked a question, but you talk too much", Eric murmured, wiped the bloodstain on his hands on Tony's shirt and left the deadman.

The old woman saw Eric walking outof the factory and searched for Tony. "Where is he?" she asked as Eric opened the door for her.

"He couldnt make it", Eric replied. "So i had to...let the man go".

The old woman understood what he meant by letting the man go. She nodded and dropped her weight in the back seat of the minivan. Eric got into the driver's seat, brought life to the engine of the vehicle and put it in motion.

Then Tony's cellphone that Eric had taken started vibrating an incoming call as he wheeled the van onto the road. He reached for it in his pocket and stared at the caller i.d.

"Tony!" Donnie's voice rasped out of the earpiece after Eric touched the "Answer" button.

"No sir", Eric replied.

Then a brief silence followed. "Who the f@ck are you?" Donnie's voice then asked. Eric could hear the nervousness in the tone.

"The guy who makes the first step in funeral arrangements", Eric replied, attracting the old woman's gaze.

"What about my men?"

"Well,...Tony and the rest had earned their one-way ticket to the biggest barbeque in the entire universe. I made sure of that".

Then Donnie's voice rasped out indistinct curses.

"Calm down sir, yours will soon be delivered in no time", Eric continued and gave his side mirror a quick glance as he worked the steering wheel. "Just exercise a little patience cos....". Donnie ended the phone call before he could finish.

"Is it...him", the old woman asked.

Eric nodded after glancing at the cellphone and returned it back to its former position. "Probably he is too busy to have a phone chat", Eric muttered.

"So what now? Where are we going?", the woman asked.

"Somewhere that i should take you to", Eric replied. But he has no idea where to take the woman and this prompted him to reach for his cellphone to call Anton. And to also know if he needed more help in taking down Donnie; the boss.

4 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by iamgprince: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2019
oga ironkurtain i hail you oo. What an awesome update abeg feed us more
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by Sliss(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2019
I so much love Eric ❤️.....
Nice update bro,
Let's see more of Anton and Jim please

Bless up bro

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by MummyIMadeIt: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
shocked

Some hundred ways to get rid of a Being in a crude way ever is been displayed here.

Nice one iron

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by MummyIMadeIt: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
shocked

Some hundred ways to get rid of a Being in a crude way ever is been displayed here.

I wonder BTW Marie and Eric who is more deadly..

Nice one iron

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by pcicero(m): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
Oh man you're good
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 4:10am On Aug 23, 2019
The pertrified woman tried to calm down her crying baby and watched with alot of horror as Marie hauled the second body into the bathtub in her bathroom.

"Sorry for the bloody mess", Marie said with an unapologetic voice as she tossed the head of one of the headless corpse in the tub and wiped the sweat on her forehead. "But you will have to find another apartment my dear. I would have helped you clean up your place by cutting these bodies to pieces and flushing em down the toilet. But i dont have much time", she continued.

Then Marie turned the bathtub water faucet and washed the bloodstains off her hands. When she was done, she turned her attention at the woman that was visibly shaking and looked at the baby that she was clutching tightly. Marie came towards her and the woman backed a bit in fear.

Marie glanced at her from head to toe and gave the baby that was now calm a wide grin. "Arent you a cutie", she said playfully to the well fed baby. The baby cooed at Marie happily. "You are safe now and you dont have to worry about mama waking very late to attend to you cos she will be having alot of sleepless nights".

The mother got abit relaxed despite hearing what Marie had said about the night problems she would be having. Then Marie told her to lock the door....or what was left of it and speedily left the apartment after picking up her heavily bloodstained death dealing blades.

Jason decided that he had waited too long after getting no communication from his men. He held his MP5 sub-machine gun in one hand reached for his two-way radio. "Anyone seen the subjects yet", he radioed and waited for a response. Seconds passed and he got none. "Anyone one there? Talk to me!", he barked into the mouthpiece. He got no reply. And he knew that something was wrong.

Putting his weapon in business mode, Jason quietly ascended the stairs. He reached the first floor, pressed his body against the corner and peered into the quiet lobby. Seeing and hearing no activity, he proceeded into the place, with his weapon pointed. Most of the apartment doors were left ajar; the places that his men had searched. He started peering into each apartment he reached to check for anything out of the ordinary.

He got to the fifth apartment and cautiously peer into the place. The furnitures were knock out of place and there was a large red patch on the with rug covering the floor; bloodstain. More were on the some of furnitures and also trailed into the bathroom.

He maintained a calm position, tightened his grip on his weapon and entered the place with silent steps, heading towards the bathroom and taking quick glances behind him so as not to be caught off-guard.

With a lot of caution and a keen sight in his beady wicked looking eyes, Jason gently pushed the bathroom door open. And he was greeted with the sight of two of his men lying in a pool of blood in the bathtub with a lot of stab wounds and knife cuts. One of the body was without an arm and the men's weapon was missing.

Jason muttered a curse as he stared at the bodies with a bewildered look on his face. And it dawned to him that his men were dead. All of them.

Then he sensed a movement behind him and it prompted him to speedily turn around.

Marie swung the meat cleaver at the leader of the gang, aiming for his skull. The man reacted faster and used his weapon to shield himself from the blow. The blade of the knife hit the handgun and knocked it out of the man's hand, sending it flying across the living-room. Then the man expertly disarmed Marie's weapon with a knife hand blow to her wrist. He unleashed another blow and it sent Marie tumbling on the floor.

Jason kicked the big knife away and started approaching Marie with the intention to kill her with his bare hands. Marie lunged at him again with the other knife in her other hand. But Jason expertly dodged the attack, hit her with more blows that rocked her balance, disarmed her of the knife and sent her crashing into a furniture with a wicked punch that sent blood flying from her mouth. Marie launched another attack, and yet again Jason, who had already gotten hold of the knife he had dispossessed from her, blocked the attack, swung an uppercut that almost threw her in the air and thrusted the blade of the knife into her shoulder. Then he twisted the blade viciously, grabbed her by the neck and slammed her hard on the living-room center table.

"F@cking hamster", he scoffed at Marie as he used his weight to limit her movement and pushed the knife deep into her flesh, making Marie to groan loudly with alot of pain. "Say goodbye honey", he said and yanked out the blade from her flesh to finish her off with it.

Anton stepped into the apartment as Jason raised the knife to finish off Marie. Without caution, he threw himself in their position and his body collided with that of Jason, knocking the man of Marie and knocking the knife from his hand. Being the first person to regain his balance, Anton shot his foot forward and sent Jason tumbling futher away from Marie.

After absording the blow, Jason immediately got to his feet and took his fighting stance. Anton did the same and took a quick glance at Marie who was now groaning painfully with a hand clutching her heavily bleeding shoulder.

Come on, lets have some fun", Jason motioned at Anton with an evil smile on his face. Then Jim stepped into the place as the men were about to go at each other. He looked at Marie and saw that she was badly hurt. This made him to flash Jason and evil glare. Jason threw quick glances at both Anton and Jim. And knew that the odds were against him.

Despite the excruciating pain, Marie chuckled and look at Jason. "Good bye honey", she muttered to him and this prompted Anton to go at him.

Jason made an attempt to go for the weapon on the floor. But he was stopped short by a right kick to his ribs. A right vicious hook to the face followed, Jason tasted blood and staggered towards Jim who had already slipped on his "iron priest" knuckle brass.

Jim swung the metal covered knuckles at Jason. An uppercut met the man's jaw with a lot of brute force that knocked alot of blood and some teeth out of his mouth and almost knocked him off his feet. Anton immediately grabbed the meat cleaver as Jason's body swayed from the blow he had taken and wickedly swung the knife at the man's back.

The blade of the big knife ripped through the murder gang leader's combat jacket and open up a devastating deep cut that ran across his back. Anton delivered another blow and the blade sawed into his shoulder and left the man's arm almost chopped off.

Jim wasnt done yet. His anger had hit overdrive. And it clearly showed from the way he ferociously lunged at the Jason as the man was about to collapse, grabbed him by the waist, lifted him up and brought him down on the living-room table.

The entire house trembled like the building got hit by an earthquake when Jason's body flattened the living-room table and hit the floor . Then Jim got on top of him, swung the brass knuckled fist and splintered Jason's jaw bone. He delivered another blow with his other big fist and rendered the man's rib cage with an irreparable damage. The brass knuckle came again and cracked skull.

Then Jim got off Jason, both he and Anton stood over the body that they had mangled and stared at the dying man with fire in their breath.

"No one touches our own", Jim muttered at Jason.

"And i dont f@cking play with your likes", Anton added and savagely brought down the heel of his shoe on Jason's face.

Marie painfully heaved herself to her feet after Jason's skull crushing sound echoed in the apartment. Anton immediately went to her aid, almost tearing off his shirt to press it against her shoulder wound.

"I hope this will end our beef", Anton said to her and used his body to support her.

"I will think about it", Marie gave the man that saved her life a bright smile.

Then Anton's cellphone vibrated an incoming call. Seeing the number which he recognized, he immediately pressed the answer button while Jim got hold of Marie and asked her if she was alright.

"Have you got her?", Anton spoke in the device mouthpiece.

"She's okay. I got her with me", Eric's voice replied.

Anton heaved a sigh of relief. "Where are you now?" he asked.

"Driving around with no destination in mind", Eric replied. "And it will do alot of good if you give me a clear explanation as to why i'm leaving corpses of men that were really intended on getting their hands on a harmless old woman so as to get to her daughter", his voice continued.

"Did she tell you that?"

"No. I got that while i was pounding the ass of their leader by the name Tony".

"Is he dead?"

"The guy wont be talking much again".

"Damn!" Anton sighed and shut his eyes, wishing that Eric didn't kill Tony because it could be a way of finding Abigail's location.

"I'm still waiting for the explanation", Eric then voiced and Anton opened his eyes.

"We are dealing with a gang that runs a human organ trafficking racket", Anton said. "And someone that i know, a girl, is about to become their next victim".

"That's some serious sh!t, and i dont like it", Eric said.

"Me too", Anton agreed.

"So what do you wanna do?"

"I have to find where they are keeping the girl....and fast. Tony would have given us that info".

Eric's sigh could be heard. "Well i got his cellphone. Do you have any Tech-man that can trace all the locations that he had been to?", he asked.

Anton smiled and looked at Brad. "I want you to take the woman to a safe place and then come to the location that i will be texting to you...and get there as fast as you can", Anton said to Eric.

"Roger that", Eric said.

Then Anton ended the phone conversation and started typing a text message. "Take care of Marie and send you tech-boy to the location i will be sending to you", he said to Jim and sent the text message.

"I just hope that another worker of mine won't end up like her", Jim was referring to Marie.

"Don't worry", Anton assured.

"What about you?" Jim asked.

"Going to Donnie's place to say hi".

"Are you sure you wanna do this alone?".

Anton smirked. "A god-warrior will be there with me", he said and immediately left the apartment before Jim could say anything, heading to the fourth floor to get Olivia.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 4:44am On Aug 23, 2019
A lot of typos and error. My apologise for that cos i never had the time to read through and my posts are shamefully of low quality. But pls do bear with me cos i'm caught up between thinking of what next to write and planning for a family relocation. I hope you guys are entertained. Thanks for the comments.....and other ideas and critics are highly welcomed. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by iamgprince: 7:26am On Aug 23, 2019
nice work sir
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by fabianiweka: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
ironkurtain:
A lot of typos and error. My apologise for that cos i never had the time to read through and my posts are shamefully of low quality. But pls do bear with me cos i'm caught up between thinking of what next to write and planning for a family relocation. I hope you guys are entertained. Thanks for the comments.....and other ideas and critics are highly welcomed. smiley
that OK you are good you just made my day
Pls update asp
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by Sliss(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nice one ironkutain..... I'm just imagining what Anton and Eric will do at Donnie's place,
Donnie has bitten more than he can swallow

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by ironkurtain(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2019
CHAPTER SIX

"Son of a b!tch!!". Donnie's voice echoed in the lobby of the tenth floor of the hotel build when he realized that Tony was dead. And with alot of effort he prevented himself from smashing his cellphone against the wall. Then he turned his fiery eye at one of his four bodyguards with him in the lobby of his client hotel room. "Any words from Jason?!" he barked at the man.

His bodyguard shook his head. "He is not answering the call", he replied.

"Sh!t!". Donnie let out a deep frustrating sigh and bowed his head, thinking about the situation he was now facing. Things were now escalating and going bad for him really fast. One of his right-hand men was dead, more of them too. Jason and his crew might have suffered the same because by now he supposed to have reported to him if the job was done.

Thinking of what next to do and the conversations that he had with Anton at his place, Donnie remembered something in particular. Something that Anton had earlier mentioned -"I would love to be his relative if he was the man doing God's left hand work."- Donnie thought about those words that Anton had said to him and it rang a bell.

He wasn't much of a religious person, but those words hit him with a realization. God blesses with his right hand, and the other hand, the left, is for inflicting wrath and punishment. Anton had given him a clue on the kind of person he was dealing with. And he failed to take the man seriously.

Then the elevator arrived in the floor with a ding sound. The bodyguards moved their hands to where their weapons was concealed, including Donnie; the recent events that had unfolded got all of them agitated and on high alert.

Tom stepped out of the elevator car and they all relaxed on seeing him.

"So what do you have?", Donnie asked when Tom came over.

Tom sighed. "We have a very bad situation", he began with a worried look on his face. "That guy is no ordinary man. At first, his records showed that he was just a regular guy that served in the army".

"And?".

"And.....when our source dug deeper, he got to find out a few things, very serious things. For short, the guy is one of them top government heavy hitters. The men that make things happen. I'm talking about extensive secret covet jobs, heavy military operation, one of the men they call if the government wants to take out a very dreaded organizations. And he has a very long list of hardcore missions that he had successfully carried out".

Donnie sighed again and moved his necktie uncomfortably. He was feeling hot and sweaty in his suit despite the lobby being well air-conditioned.

The Tom got closer to him. "We are in alot of trouble sir", he whispered to Donnie. Our source said that we are lucky to have lived this long f@cking with this guy".

Donnie brooded on what Tom had told him for a while. "Isn't there something that can be done to this motherfucker?", he demanded desperately. "Perhaps some calls that can be made to our people. I can't be paying them sh!t loads of money for nothing goddamit!".

"The guy told me that no one, even our guys in the police and connects in the government, would wanna be involved in this mess, especially if it involves guys like him, guys who has to be on your side if you are planning a coup in this country", Tom whispered his reply. "Boss you know that this is about that girl and our deal with our client", he jerked his head at the door of of Don Gucci's hotel room. "And none of them are aware of this deal".

"So what do you make of this situation?".

"Do what our guy told me to tell you before he stopped answering my calls. To keep your best men around and to never go anywhere without them...till you get the hell out of the country".

Donnie brooding again for a long while with both hands in his pockets. Then he looked at Tom. "Alright this is what i want you to do. First, you call the doctor and tell him to make the preparations as fast as he can. Then call the rest of the men, tell them to rendezvous at my place, you go there and get my passport and every other useful documents, also bring the cash. Take everything, bring the men with you and go to the farmhouse as quick as you can".

Tom nodded.

"I will take Mr Giancola to the farmhouse. After his procedure, we shutdown all our operation and lay low for a while, perhaps leave the country", Donnie continued.

"Why dont we just give the guy what he wants", Tom suggested. "We can still find another subject for the procedure. Some of the men are now voicing their concerns about this situation....and it got them all shook".

"Well i aint giving that motherfucker what he wants!" Donnie retorted. "She is the only edge i have over him. All i need is time, and i will get back at that fool!"

"We might never get to have that time boss", Tom noted.

This prompted Donnie to flash him and evil glare. "Go do what i said", he said to Tom with a serious tone in his voice and pointed at the elevator. Tom hesitated abit and then left.

"Are we having some kind of problem?", Don Gucci curtly asked Donnie as he and his bodyguards walked back into his presidential suit hotel room.

Donnie regarded the mid-aged white man dressed in a white robe and sitting in a sofa with a hand holding a champagne glass. "No sir", Donnie muttered and dropped his weight on another sofa beside Don Gucci with a sigh. "Just a few glitch...and it's already well handled", he continued with a thoughtful look on his face.

"Good". Don Gucci took a sip from his glass. He was aware that something is wrong somewhere; he could see it on Donnie's face. But all he cared about was his new heart and not the man's problems. "As long as your end of the deal will be fufilled", he continued, looking at Donnie as he swallowed the sparkling conten he sipped from the glass.

"Yeah...about the procedure. We have decided to carry it out today", Donnie said and took out his cellphone.

"I thought you said it will be done tomorrow", Don Gucci said with furrowed eyebrows.

"We have decided to speed it up...so as to quicken your recovery time and allow you to attend to your own matters. And also go into the others deals that you and i have at hand".

Don Gucci gave Donnie an inquisitive stare for a shortwhile and then smiled. "Very good. Besides, i dont want to stay longer in this country and i dont deal with your kind, no offence". Don Gucci never hid the fact that he was a racist.

"No offence taken, it's all business", Donnie smiled. His quest to be a bigger player in the drug business overrides the character of the man he has to deal with.

"But i will make you an exception. So after the procedure is done, i will give you any amount of supply that you need and whenever you want it", Don Gucci muttered with a faint smile. "As long as the payments are made", he added.

"You dont have to worry about that", Donnie gave the man a superficial smile. Then he took a quick glance at his wristwatch. "I think you have to prepare. I will drive you to the place. We can discuss more on our way", Donnie said and hurriedly got to his feet. "My men will escort you to the car when you are done".

Don Gucci gave Donnie a nod and sipped his champagne as Donnie walked out of the room with his four bodyguards, and closing the door after him.

"Bloody people", Don Gucci scoffed at the thoughts of dealing with black men. But there was no any other way of solving his problems except dealing with the group of people he so much loathed. Then he finished his drink and proceeded to go change his clothes so as to go get a new heart.

Anton brought his benz to a halt several metres away from the high rise that housed Donnie's penthouse. He made a quick surveillance of his surroundings. Olivia sitting beside him was doing the same.

The thought of her mother being safe and also the realization of her being with the winning team had made her grow in confidence. Now she really wants to help bring down the man that had always being a terror to her.

Minutes later Eric's mini-van grinded to a halt infront of the benz. Anton reached for his weapon. After seeing Eric exit the car, he relaxed the hand and got out of his car too.

"Quite on time", Anton smiled at Eric when the two met.

"You know me. Every damn minute that a motherfucker lives pisses me off", Eric said and took out Tony's cellphone from his pocket. Then he glanced at the benz. "Is it her?", he asked.

Anton nodded as Eric handed him the cellphone. "You saving her grandmother is a morale boost for her. So where did you keep her?", he asked.

"She is lodged at the hotel where am staying, in the best room with the best service to help calm her nerves. And you better make her stay short or the bills will be taller than the hotel building".

Anton smirked and took out a pack of cigarette from his pocket. He lit one for himself and held the pack infront of Eric who rejected the offer. Then he set his sight at their target building as he gently exhaled the the smoke from his lungs. Eric focused his attention at the building too, monitored its surroundings and the activities going on around it.

"Aren't you not worried that the girl might be....dead by now?", Eric asked as they studied the building.

Anton scoffed and put the filter end of the tobacco in between his lips. "Then God help him, God help them all cos i will be drinking wine with Donnie's skull for a very long time if that happens", he muttered and blew a cloud of smoke.

"Then tell me what i will be facing in there so that i can plan the throw-down proper".

"Wait"

Then a white Toyota sedan diverted from the sparse traffic and parked behind the Mercedes. The driver signalled at them with his headlamps. Anton gave him a weak smile and gestured at him.

"The Tech-man is here", he said to Eric. "Lets go inside your van", he continued and went over to the front passenger seat while Eric moved to the driver's position.

7 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by meneski(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
cool
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by Sliss(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
It's show time....

God bless you ironkutain
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by iamgprince: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Bones of Habakkuk it's getting hotter than hot, ride on ironkurtain i de ur back
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by iamgprince: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Bones of Habakkuk it's getting hotter than hot, ride on ironkurtain i de ur back
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by Vidamia(m): 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ironkurtain my real nigga
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by fabianiweka: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Let finish this
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by Ayemileto(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
Wow, nice one Sir!
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by Johnwick64: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
pls are d Oda characters in season 1 going to join dis story
Re: Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). by anneboy02(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
The real shit is about to unveil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Undesired Bride / Ancient Magic Of Nissin / Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.