Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! (2619 Views)

Attention : All Auto Dealers And Sellers On Nairaland / Clearance Sales On All Auto Diagnostics Equipment. (Pix Attached) / To All Auto Experts In The House!advise Me Plssssssssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by MegaParts: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2010
Hello Everyone,

My business is based in the USA and I have built an extensive automotive part sourcing network. I can get you both used parts and new parts at wholesale prices.
I can get your auto-parts to Lagos between 10 and 14 days (2 weeks). I have partnered with a solid and dependable shipping and Airfreight service.
All the customer has to do is send me an email specifying what part is needed. Customer must also specify Make, Model, Year and sometimes the VIN of the vehicle

I can get and ship all parts.
Parts are shipped to recipient and may be delivered as door to door shipment OR it may be picked up at our Airfreight office/warehouse in Lagos.
I can procure but i am not limited to the following:

1) Complete Engines (New or Used)
2) Complete Transmission (New or Used)
3) Engine components (New or Used) such as Water pump, Throttlebody,
4) Auxilliary components (New or Used) such as Alternator, Starter motor, Compressor,
5) Maintenance and Service Components such as Brake Pads, Brake Shoes, Spark plugs, Spark plug wires, Coil packs,
6) Electronic Components such as Sensors : Oxygen sensors, Airflow sensor, Crankshaft sensors,
7) After-market accessories such as Back-up cameras, DVD players, Alloy wheels, Stereo sets,
8-) Chassis components (new or Used) such as Shock absorbers, Tie rods, Rack and pinion, bushings,
9) Body Parts (new or Used) such as Headlamps, tail lights, fenders, bumper,

We will quote the price and the cost to ship it to Lagos. The price of shipping includes Customs duty and sundry expense where necessary.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHATEVER CAR PART YOU NEED AND I WILL GIVE YOU A QUOTE ASAP.

YOU MAY EMAIL ME AT: megaparts_2010@yahoo.com
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by MegaParts: 6:50am On Sep 02, 2010
WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE wink
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by shenny(m): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2010
grin - NICE!

Pls how much can you get a complete transmission box (gear) for 2000 Honda Accord V6.
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by MegaParts: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2010
Automatic Transmission for 2000 Honda Accord 3.0L V6 (Used), $1100.00
Shipping to Lagos (Sea Freight), $ 300.00

Pls note that becos of the weight of a Transmission, I cannot Air-freight it. It will have to be shipped by Sea and hence it will take about a month.
Also the Transmission is tested and certified and carries 6 months warranty.

Let me know.
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by mide(m): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2010
@Mega,
Please how much would it cost for Nissan Maxima '96 Model GXE Shock absorbers. Front and back complete (New) as well as linkage & balancers.
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by vinmol: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2010
hi poster, my hubby urgently need a Stabilizer rod of Nissan Pathfinder 2004
as soon as possible can you tell me how much it will cost and how soon can u freight and deliver.

we bought 2 here in nigeria and the longest it lasted was 2 hours cos they have all been welded

if can get a a very good second hand for us. we will be glad. hope to hear from u soonest.
will send you an e-mail too.
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by MegaParts: 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2010
@Vinmol,

Hahaha (lol) , a welded Stabilizer bar!!!!

I need to know what stabilizer bars you need? Is it for the front or the Rear suspension??
Secondly, It will be advisable for you to go ahead and also purchase the "Stabilizer Bar Linkage" and the "Stabilizer Bushings". It just doesn't make sense to replace a broken Stabilizer Bar without touching the 'Linkage or Bushing'. The decision is however yours, it was just a piece of advice.

Front Stabilizer Bar (Used & excellent condition) , $95.00
Rear Stabilizer Bar (Used & excellent condition) , $95.00
Front Sway Bar Linkage (1 set of 2 per Bar/ Brand New) , $34.00
Rear Sway Bar Linkage (1 set of 2 per Bar/ Brand New) , $38.00
Sway Bar Bushing (1 set of 2 per Bar/ Brand New) , $21.00
Shipping cost to Lagos , ??(unknown cos I do not know the weight yet, however shipping cost could be paid for in Lagos upon delivery)

***NOTE: Shipping charges will be paid for by recepient upon delivery in Lagos. We will however inform you of the cost of shipping before shipment departs. Thank you.
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by MegaParts: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2010
@Mide,

Here are the quotes you requested for a 1996 Nissan Maxima GXE.
I do not know what you mean by "Balancer", however I will include accessories like Stabilizer Bar 'Bushings' and 'Link'

Front Strut Assembly (Brand new, Left or Right) -------------Monro-Matic Plus Quality-------------------- $135.00 each
Rear Strut Assembly (Brand new, Left or Right) -------------Monro-Matic Plus Quality--------------------- $115.00 each
Stabilizer Bar Link (Brand new, 2 per sway bar) ---------------------------------------------------------------- $22.00 each
Stabilizer (Sway) Bar bushing (Brand new) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- $18.00 per set

***NOTE: Shipping charges will be paid for by recipient upon delivery in Lagos. We will however inform you of the cost of shipping before shipment departs. Thank you.
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by mide(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2010
Please kindly send the price for the complete brand new shocks for the front and rear, the stabilizer bar bushings and link. Can u help in making it a quote and sending it via email to swiftsticks_01@yahoo.co.uk. I'll truly appreciate it. Cheers
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by MegaParts: 4:31am On Sep 04, 2010
@Mide,

Message sent. Thank you.
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by MegaParts: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2010
Get your genuine parts and stop wasting money on fake parts and chinese knock-offs. Your car will never perform the same way it did when it was new, until you use genuine parts. Let me know what you need and I will give you a quote. No hidden agenda!
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by oblo(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2010
How bout 4 complete shocks for a golf3?
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by MegaParts: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2010
@Oblo,

VW Golf III (1993-1997) parts as requested;

Front Shock Absorber (Strut Assembly)--------------(Monro-Matic Plus)------------------------------------------- $90.00 Each
Rear Shock Absorber (Strut Assembly)---------------(Monro-Matic Plus)------------------------------------------- $54.00 Each
Shipping cost to Lagos---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- $??. ?? (**)

**(unknown cos I do not know the weight yet, however shipping cost could be paid for in Lagos upon delivery)

***NOTE: Shipping charges will be paid for by recipient upon delivery in Lagos. We will however inform you of the cost of shipping before shipment departs. Thank you.
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by MegaParts: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2010
Awaiting any other enquiries or request for parts. I am at your service. wink
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by mishooo(m): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2010
How much will it cost me to get VW Bug complete head light delivered to my doorstep in Lagos ? please quote in Naira.
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by EEL: 12:09am On Sep 09, 2010
Please, how much will it cost me to replace my Toyota Yaris 2008 Shocks (Both Front and Rear).

Best Regards.
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by MegaParts: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2010
@Mishooo,

I will need the year of the VW beetle. Also I am unable to quote in naira cos I do not procure in naira! You can always convert the quote to its naira equivalent.

If the car is 1999 - 2002 VW Beetle:

Headlamp Assembly (brand new; Left or Right)------------------------------------------------------------- $178.00 each

Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by MegaParts: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2010
@EEL,

I will advice you to ensure that you really need those Shocks. It is very unseeming that a 2008 vehicle would be needing all four shock! If I were you, I will get a second opinion. It may be that all you really need are Bushings, but then again Naija roads can be very punishing for a vehicle.

2008 Toyota Yaris sedan:

Front Strut Assembly----------------(Right or Left; Monro-Matic plus)--------------------------- $125.00 each
Rear Shock Absorber-----------------(Right or Left; Monro-Matic plus)-------------------------- $98.00 each

Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by MegaParts: 3:03am On Sep 12, 2010
Seems like Naija roads are totally destroying people's car, especially their suspension (shocks) with alarming haste!
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by Denn(m): 3:27am On Sep 12, 2010
good job poster,

looking forward to doing business with you soonest,
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by EEL: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2010
MegaParts:

@EEL,

I will advice you to ensure that you really need those Shocks. It is very unseeming that a 2008 vehicle would be needing all four shock! If I were you, I will get a second opinion. It may be that all you really need are Bushings, but then again Naija roads can be very punishing for a vehicle.

2008 Toyota Yaris sedan:

Front Strut Assembly----------------(Right or Left; Monro-Matic plus)--------------------------- $125.00 each
Rear Shock Absorber-----------------(Right or Left; Monro-Matic plus)-------------------------- $98.00 each

I have actually confirmed this. The roads are terribly bad. How do we get this deal done.
You can send a PM to lexyzs@yahoo.com.

Best Regards
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by mishooo(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2010
MegaParts:

@Mishooo,

I will need the year of the VW beetle. Also I am unable to quote in naira cos I do not procure in naira! You can always convert the quote to its naira equivalent.

If the car is 1999 - 2002 VW Beetle:

Headlamp Assembly (brand new; Left or Right)------------------------------------------------------------- $178.00 each

That is quite expensive for a 2000 model, don't you think? kindly give me the quote of a neatly used one.
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by MegaParts: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2010
@Mishooo,

VW Beetle/Bug parts are considerably more expensive than comparable japanese parts (at least in the US). They are sort of considered a specialty car here (God knows why!) Even good used ones will cost about $125.00!! I understand your frustration but there is nothing I can do. Maybe some of the folks in Europe will have better deals.
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by chyjoke1(m): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2010
please confirm the price of 2004 toyota sienna fog lights. mine did not come with it so i would need the set.
thank you
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by MegaParts: 6:56am On Sep 15, 2010
@Chyjoke,

Do you need the original factory spec (from Toyota) or just an after market one? Thanx.
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by chyjoke1(m): 6:59am On Sep 15, 2010
I want an OEM replacement part
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by MegaParts: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2010
@Chyjoke1

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan:

Fog lamp (R or L)--------------------------------------------------------- $128.00 each

Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by chyjoke1(m): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2010
MegaParts:

@Chyjoke1

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan:

Fog lamp (R or L)--------------------------------------------------------- $128.00 each

i thot your quote is for getting to my door step. this item is less than 80usd on ebay and i thot the extra 48usd was for shipping and delivery.
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by MegaParts: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2010
@Chyjoke1,

Well sir, I am not Ebay and my source is not Ebay! I give prices based on my source. I encourage you to go ahead and get it on Ebay. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Genuine New Parts, Used Parts, For All Auto-parts Call Me! by chyjoke1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2010
Thank you very much sir, I have ordered from ebay thru somebody and I got for 75.79 USD. Its been nice doing business.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Registered 2004 Toyota Rav 4 For N1.3m / Clean 2002 Toyota Highlander Jeep 4 Sale@1.9m--08029091965 / A Nissan Quest 2005 For Sale 1.250 Milly SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.