Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State (1427 Views)

Nigerians Seen Looting MTN Properties In Maraba, Abuja (photos) / Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets / Man Brutally Butchered In Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State by GISTM0RE: 9:22am On Mar 04, 2019
GistMore.com

Man in shock as bible is used to sell “kifi” to him in Maraba, Nasarawa State.

Watch video here - http://gistmore.com/man-in-shock-as-bible-is-used-to-sell-kifi-to-him-in-maraba-nasarawa-state

Re: Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State by GISTM0RE: 9:22am On Mar 04, 2019

Re: Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State by GISTM0RE: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2019
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State by tolugar: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2019
If it’s Koran now,

Heads will roll

Churches will burn

Protests in the Middle East

And so on

4 Likes

Re: Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State by Bimbilla(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2019
Do you ask your self where he/she get the Bible from
Re: Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State by cassidy1996(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2019
this is bad
Re: Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State by Juliet11111(f): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
I’ve used a page in the Koran to wipe my ass before so no big deal

2 Likes

Re: Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State by Jlow2: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
If it were Koran , killings and burning of houses will be everywer
Re: Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State by Shekochild: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Juliet11111:
I’ve used a page in the Koran to wipe my ass before so no big deal
Your comment and profile is the most paradoxical thing i have seen so far on NL. Perhaps it is just an irony, but i am confused as to where you belong.....
Re: Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State by Juliet11111(f): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
Shekochild:

Your comment and profile is the most paradoxical thing i have seen so far on NL. Perhaps it is just an irony, but i am confused as to where you belong.....
Guess the imbecilic statement on my profile was added when I made a comment on a Muslim thread. I don’t give a Bleep about Islam
Re: Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State by Shekochild: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Juliet11111:

Guess the imbecilic statement on my profile was added when I made a comment on a Muslim thread. I don’t give a Bleep about Islam
But how comes some one was able to insert that imbecilic statement on your profile. Did you gave someone your password or is it that your profile was hack by a fanatic and that imbecilic statement was inserted in your signature. Is this possible? I am confused...
Re: Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State by Danelo(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
At times I just imagine....what if God deals with sinners as in the way he dealt with them in the old testament.....
Re: Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State by Juliet11111(f): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Shekochild:

But how comes some one was able to insert that imbecilic statement on your profile. Did you gave someone your password or is it that your profile was hack by a fanatic and that imbecilic statement was inserted in your signature. Is this possible? I am confused...
The statement automatically appears on your profile once you comment on any Islamic related post.
Re: Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State by Shekochild: 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
Juliet11111:

The statement automatically appears on your profile once you comment on any Islamic related post.
Thats demonic... i hope the owner of NL is aware...coz i can't imagine that the programming aligorithm behind this was done without the consent of NL CEO, unless they hacked it...
Re: Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State by babadigu(m): 3:02am On Mar 05, 2019
that is why this region is so cursed !

(1) (Reply)

Man On Dreadlocks Fights SARS Operatives, Refuses To Be Arrested (Pics) / VIDEO: Two Traditional Rulers Gun Down By Unknown Assailants In Imo State / A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.