Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) (53753 Views)

Damaris Mutua Muthee Murdered By Her Boyfriend In Kenya (Photos) / Susan Njoki Found Dead In A Mortuary In Kenya. Photos / Smuggler Who Taped 15 Phones To His Body Caught In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Directorate of Criminal Investigations - DCI Detectives based at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Kenya, yesterday arrested Princess Okoye, a Nigerian national, with 77 Pellets of suspected narcotics.

The 25-year -old lady had concealed the drugs in plastic bottles containing milk.

Upon being placed under observation, she emitted an additional 15 Pellets which she had swallowed.

The drug trafficker was intercepted as she prepared to board a plane to Italy.

She remains under observation as investigations continue.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/nigerian-lady-nabbed-with-narcotics-in-kenya-on-her-way-to-italy.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by Olalan(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
If you do the drug be ready to do the time in jail............
BTW she's shedding tears now but would have been flaunting luxurious lifestyle if her trip was successful

194 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by rxgodwin(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Why is she crying
Nonsense and apc

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Please why madam deh cry

You go do the time oooo big time...

For say you son successful now,you go use ur rx350 deh bug me for hold up deh say she Na d car web my mate deh use be this?if I holla you for stree you go say I better go hustle say I wan chop wetin pass me..

By the time you comot maybe the next president after buhari go son nearly finish second term and Nigeria for don't better.

Don't cry...brave up.their beans for Kenya is better.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by noni14(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
naija on the move again jets go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
See face like 3 weeks old pot of beans, only you 77 pellets, you for just carry 1 Geepee tank on your head at once nah, Mrs Escobar..... angry

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by agbangam: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Even their women cheesy ..... I no mention name ooo, Names Checkers over to you guys grin

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by justmenoni: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
25 years?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Madam Okoye pls stop crying.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
she no even fine sef

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Directorate of Criminal Investigations - DCI Detectives based at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Kenya, yesterday arrested

Princess okoye

She remains under observation as investigations continue.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/nigerian-lady-nabbed-with-narcotics-in-kenya-on-her-way-to-italy.html

Any temptation for me to check her name die, die, die, die..
I will never look at the names though tempting.. No way...

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by Abbeyme: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Princess Okoye

Ok o

36 Likes 5 Shares

To develop Italy

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by Flame4chi(m): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
So painful

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
Pray for Edo.. #nextlevel things
nah joke ooo before una strangle me..
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by Alvin007: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
More like ‘45’yrs old.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by GloShare(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
She just ruined her life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oop incomplete story, tell us what part of her body they where recovered... grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by Cue4rm: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Get rich or die trying

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by omoteacher(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

If she has succeeded, she would have turned motivational speaker and show casing on the SM. If you can do the crime,you can also do the time.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
rxgodwin:
Why is she crying
Nonsense and apc
You meant to say APC and Nonsense are sieemense twins? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by edupedia: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
rxgodwin:
Why is she crying
Nonsense and apc

The name sounds Atikulated....

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by kernel001: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
couragemurphy:
Madam Okoye pls stop crying.

That's the daughter of Senator Kashanu, the American most wanted drug lord representing Ogun State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
I can never cry for my wrong did but I will cry for wrong accusation.

Just thank GOD you're not in Asian custody especially Malaysia and Thailand, from trial to exterminate.

Kenya or Italy, you still have hope of coming out

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
cry

She go hear am. Do the crime, face the time.

Had she succeeded, she for come oppress her mates non stop online and offline

Hanty Okoye , omela gi vooom n'anya. I'm sure she wants to meet up, she go meet up in jail now. cheesy

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) / Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman / Togolese Labourer Kills His Landlady While Attempting To Rape Her In Ondo (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.