Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

How To Get Free 500MB Every Month For 6 Months On MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Free 500MB Every Month For 6 Months On MTN (3478 Views)

Download Mymtn App And Receive Free 500MB Data / Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data / Get Free 500MB Data For All Mtn Subscribers, Activate Yours Now, 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free 500MB Every Month For 6 Months On MTN by AfeezLincoln(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
Data is life, MTN is trying their possible best to ensure that you get enough data for a period of time for free. MTN has introduced a new innovation aimed at providing you with at least free 500MB data every month for 6 months.

Let me break it down for you. This innovation will gift you with 500MB free data every month after activating it. So, you get to expect free 500MB data on your MTN SIM which you don’t have to pay for.

In actual sense, is the 500MB data free? I don’t think so, this is because in order to get the 500MB data, you need to purchase MTN Smart Feature Phone worth N8,000. Here’s what MTN have to say;

Cheap isn’t always bad & here’s proof. A smartphone for everyone is here #JustForYou With N8,000, you can enjoy the benefits of owning a smartphone + 500MB data bonus every month for 6months! Great right? #DoMoreWithData on #MTN4G

What is the MTN Smart Feature Phone?
MTN Smart Feature phone is one of the most affordable device in the country. This device has been designed with you in mind, providing a compact, high quality device while keeping the cost lower for a smart phone.

The MTN Smart Feature Phone runs on KaiOS and has at the minimum the following apps: WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google Maps, MyMTNApp, FM Radio, Google Assistant .e.tc.

It offers Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity and includes other smart services. The phone has two basic cameras, dual-Sim support and a long battery life thanks to a 2000mAh battery. It is powered by the SC7731EF processor, has 2.4-inch screen, 256MB RAM and 512MB of storage.

Phone
What is the MTN Smart Feature Phone?
The MTN Smart Feature Phone has been designed with you in mind, providing a compact, high quality device while keeping the cost lower for a smart phone.
The MTN Smart Feature Phone runs on KaiOS and has at the minimum the following apps: WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google Maps, MyMTNApp, FM Radio, Google Assistant .e.tc.

It offers Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity and includes other smart services. The phone has two basic cameras, dual-Sim support and a long battery life thanks to a 2000mAh battery. It is powered by the SC7731EF processor, has 2.4-inch screen, 256MB RAM and 512MB of storage.
Los Angeles
MTN Smart Feature phone specs
2G Network Yes
3G Network Yes
Wifi connectivity Yes
Operating System KaiOS 2.5
Screen Size 2.4″
Rear Camera 1.3MP
Front Camera 1.3MP
FM Radio Yes
Torch/Flashlight Yes
Bluetooth Yes
WhatsApp Yes
Facebook Yes
Twitter Yes
YouTube Yes
Google Map Yes
MyMTN App Yes
Google Assistant Yes
How to get free 500MB every month for 6 months on MTN
Simply walk to the nearest MTN store and ask for the MTN Smart Feature phone. Purchase it for N8,000, insert your MTN SIM into the device, your line will be activated for the free 500MB data every month for 6 months.

Where can I buy the MTN Smart Feature Phone?
MTN Smart Feature Phone is available at MTN stores nationwide. Simply view the list of service centers below for the address of MTN stores in each state in the country.
1. Abia
Service Centers Address
MTN Service Center Aba 2 MTN Service Center, 80 School Road by Asa Road, Opposite Christ the King Cathedral Church, Aba.
MTN Service Center Aba 3 MTN Service Center, 186 Faulks road, Aba
MTN Service Center Aba MTN Service Center, 44 Aba-Owerri Road,Aba.
MTN Service Center Ohafia MTN Service Center, No 47 Arochukwu Road, Amaekpu Ohafia
MTN Service Center Umuahia MTN Service Center, 47 Aba Road, Umuahia

READ MORE: https://algist..com/2019/03/how-to-get-free-500mb-every-month-on-mtn.html

Re: How To Get Free 500MB Every Month For 6 Months On MTN by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Is it not better to sell their data alone dan with this torchlight?
Re: How To Get Free 500MB Every Month For 6 Months On MTN by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
Op,when you don buy am,just quote me and send me the imei....if you know you know
Re: How To Get Free 500MB Every Month For 6 Months On MTN by faksy(m): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
holuwasheyiWGP:
Op,when you don buy am,just quote me and send me the imei....if you know you know

put me on line bro

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free 500MB Every Month For 6 Months On MTN by reeblaze(m): 2:38am On Mar 05, 2019
holuwasheyiWGP:

grin grin....baddest..

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free 500MB Every Month For 6 Months On MTN by Feetbeauty: 2:50am On Mar 05, 2019
Hi
LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL INCOME? Then consider adding Therafeet to your stock.

Therafeet Moisturizing Gel Socks are a perfect and innovative solution that repairs dry, cracked, rough feet and soften feet. They are easy and comfortable to wear; They are reusable and washable. Contents: Olive oil, Lavender Oil, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E.
profit margins of up to 100% for distributors. We also have 10% referral bonus. For more details, Contact: 07035921451
https:///2347035921451
Re: How To Get Free 500MB Every Month For 6 Months On MTN by KendrickAyomide: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2019
500Mb wey no they reach me use a day
Re: How To Get Free 500MB Every Month For 6 Months On MTN by Rico96(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2019
Glo has been giving me 200mb every month over two years now... And e dey hard my to recharge there make e no stop... That sim is a life saver. Note I no even remember pressing anything to activate it

(1) (Reply)

Only Samsung Phones UK & New At Cheap Price and Repairs / NLC Reopens MTN Call Centre In Jos / JUMIA, Please Refund Me, My Experience...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.