Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,630 members, 7,861,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ex Arsenal Star Emmanuel Eboue Remarries His Fiancée - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex Arsenal Star Emmanuel Eboue Remarries His Fiancée (842 Views)

Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression / Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything / Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Arsenal Star Emmanuel Eboue Remarries His Fiancée by odun360(m): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
Former Arsenal and Ivorian defender, Emmanuel Eboué has remarried his longtime fiancée in a colourful ceremony held in Abidjan on Saturday.

The 37-year-old made the headlines last year after The Sun Newspaper revealed his living condition.

However, Eboue has turned his life around after battling with his ex-wife Aurelie Bertrand in divorce proceedings which saw him lose his properties and investments, and also the custody of their three children.

According to reports in Cote d'Ivoire, the former Galatasaray defender's new wife, Stephanie Boedé had been with him while at ASEC Mimosas before he moved to Europe, and that the wedding was held discreetly because he now wants a quiet life after all he has been through.

Eboué made a total of 465 appearances for club and country, scoring 22 goals including 33 assists.

He was offered a coaching role at Galatasaray when news the news broke that he was broke and had contemplated suicide.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/03/ex-arsenal-star-emmanuel-eboue.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Ex Arsenal Star Emmanuel Eboue Remarries His Fiancée by Cyclops10: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
I thought he lost all his investments and also contracted Hiv

The guy has always been a clown. He went back to his first gf after he became broke.

I have a Samsung galaxy S6 Edge for sale at a giveaway price. Interested buyers should pm me
Re: Ex Arsenal Star Emmanuel Eboue Remarries His Fiancée by Divinerace(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Sell Salah, Klopp Announce / Buddhist Temple In Thailand Turned Into A David Beckham Shrine (Photos) / Barcelona Have Made A £90m Offer Plus Two Players For Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.