Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed (2505 Views)

All You Need To Know About The Law As A Programmer & Startup Founder In Nigeria / Co Founder Needed For A Dating Application / Tech Co-founder Needed For Huge Business Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by Ysakaws1: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
I have massive tech idea, and I am in need of one or two co-founders to get this project done. It is a finance-tech application idea, but I have insufficient programming skills. I will be the CEO of the business, and the tech-savvy co-founder will be CTO.

It is a very GREAT billion dollar idea, that will hit Nigeria and eventually expand across everywhere in the world.

Prospective co-founders must have tremdous programming skills, and must be based in Lagos. The application prototype will focus on website, and other versions will be available for Android and iOS.

Daily financial transactions will occur on the system, so there is need for utmost system security. For this reason, co-founders with great knowledge of system security are welcomed.

I repeat, this is going to be a VERY MASSIVE project, and we are about to make big money if this becomes successful.

I will be supporting the financial aspect of the project myself, and we will eventually source for bigger funding.

Interested people should put their details and I will contact them personally. (Details should include the skills you will be offering and rate each skill over 100% of how good you are with it. Details should also include projects you have worked on in the past and what the project is all about. Finally, put your contact details.)
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by hontimmy(m): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
oyewoletimmy20@gmail.com
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by NigeriaRadioOnl: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ysakaws1:
I have massive tech idea, and I am in need of one or two co-founders to get this project done. It is a finance-tech application idea, but I have insufficient programming skills. I will be the CEO of the business, and the tech-savvy co-founder will be CTO.

It is a very GREAT billion dollar idea, that will hit Nigeria and eventually expand across everywhere in the world.

Prospective co-founders must have tremdous programming skills. The application prototype will focus on website, and other versions will be available for Android and iOS.

Daily financial transactions will occur on the system, so there is need for utmost system security. For this reason, co-founders with great knowledge of system security are welcomed.

I repeat, this is going to be a VERY MASSIVE project, and we are about to make big money if this becomes successful.

I will be supporting the financial aspect of the project myself, and we will eventually source for bigger funding.

Interested people should put their details and I will contact them personally.
infomandateblog@gmail.com
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by Standard92: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ysakaws1:

Prospective co-founders must have tremdous programming skills. The application prototype will focus on website, and other versions will be available for Android and iOS.

Interested people should put their details and I will contact them personally.
Standard9191@gmail.com
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by excanny: 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
Call/WhatsApp 07030595988
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by Bizmagnet: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
Contact me through my signature.
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by stanliwise(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
stanliwise@gmail.com
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by linkdan: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
you can reach me through linkdanex@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by MountainView: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
WhatsApp 07084419530
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by Ysakaws1: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
hontimmy:
oyewoletimmy20@gmail.com
1) What skills will you be offering and rate each skill over 100% of how good you are with it.

2) Have you worked on any project in the past, and what was the project all about?

3) Where are you based?
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by Ysakaws1: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
MountainView:
WhatsApp 07084419530

1) What skills will you be offering and rate each skill over 100% of how good you are with it.

2) Have you worked on any project in the past, and what was the project all about?

3) Where are you based??
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by Ysakaws1: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
linkdan:
you can reach me through linkdanex@yahoo.co.uk

3) Where are you based
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by Ysakaws1: 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
stanliwise:
stanliwise@gmail.com

3) Where are you based?.
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by Ysakaws1: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Contact me through my signature.

3) Where are you based?..
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by stanliwise(m): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ysakaws1:

3) Where are you based?.
Email me please
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by Ysakaws1: 12:10am On Mar 05, 2019
NigeriaRadioOnl:

infomandateblog@gmail.com

3) Where are you based
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by Ysakaws1: 12:10am On Mar 05, 2019
Standard92:

Standard9191@gmail.com

3) Where are you based?....
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by Ysakaws1: 12:11am On Mar 05, 2019
excanny:
Call/WhatsApp 07030595988

3) Where are you based...!!
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by mcqwerty(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2019
comment removed**
lipsrsealed
@OP, what are your programming background and skills like?
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by MountainView: 11:03am On Mar 05, 2019
Ysakaws1:

3) Where are you based??

Mtcheeeeewe.... See person wey no get hand work dey ask person wey get hand work for credentials...

I really wanted to help you...because of your nice write up...but it seems you don't know what you really want

Add me up on WhatsApp and I'd answer those your questions Nairaland is not a chat based application.... Its a 'public forum'...
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by Ysakaws1: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
MountainView:

Mtcheeeeewe.... See person wey no get hand work dey ask person wey get hand work for credentials...

I really wanted to help you...because of your nice write up...but it seems you don't know what you really want

Add me up on WhatsApp and I'd answer those your questions Nairaland is not a chat based application.... Its a 'public forum'...

You lack gumption! You want to help me or you want to help your life? I don’t need to meet you before I know you are rude and you are not business driven. Simple questions that warrant simple answers, but you decided to show you can type.
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by MountainView: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ysakaws1:

You lack gumption! You want to help me or you want to help your life? I don’t need to meet you before I know you are rude and you are not business driven. Simple questions that warrant simple answers, but you decided to show you can type.

see this Ode, who asked you to meet me...Bossy people like you can't manage a team...You've not even made any move and you want me to answer your [stupid] questions here on Nairaland like I'm seeking for a Job....You and your stupid idea can't help my life with someone like you as CEO....so stop acting like you understand what i said....read between the lines....then You'd understand what I'm saying..
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Both of you are not yet ready. Fighting over nothing, what will u do when money start coming in? Start suing eachother for copyrights and claims?
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by makavele: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
2 kids; lol grin grin grin
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by makavele: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
MountainView has a point;
You seek a partner; not an employee
stop asking bossy questions . . . meet somebody and do a business discourse.

1 Like

Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by MountainView: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
makavele:

Thanks....that's exactly my point!
Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by Ysakaws1: 8:28am On Mar 08, 2019
makavele:
He has no point, for the questions do not portray that I am bossy. If I knew the abilities everyone has, it would be easier to pick the right partner. These questions need to be answered to know a prospective buyer who does not lack what I lack. I cannot organize a business meeting with every one that claims to be eligible. Btw, the questions are simple ones that i do not perceive to be confidential. Lastly, I wouldn’t have mind if he intimated his opinion without being rude. His response proved certainly that he is very rude and egoistic, and he probably lacks the iota of intelligence needed for business. He has replied with some crappy stuffs again, but I would be stupid to continue exchanging words with someone like him.

3 Likes

Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by resosdigital(m): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
makavele:

Wrong.

There is nothing bossy about the questions.

If I want to partner with you, I should at least know what you bring to the table.

He simply asked what his skills were to see if he was the kind of partner he was looking for

1 Like

Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by resosdigital(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
MountainView:

This is very wrong and rude.

1 Like

Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by EvilSec: 1:02am On Mar 09, 2019
Ysakaws1:

Prospective co-founders must have tremdous programming skills, and must be based in Lagos. The application prototype will focus on website, and other versions will be available for Android and iOS.

Interested people should put their details and I will contact them personally. (Details should include the skills you will be offering and rate each skill over 100% of how good you are with it. Details should also include projects you have worked on in the past and what the project is all about. Finally, put your contact details.)

Would've loved to help in the project if it's not about some shady startup, but I am not based in Lagos! But then again, I could help with the website security and development! I am detail driven with an eye for spotting webapp errors, and identifying flawed analysis or faulty logic. My analytical skills are sharp and I am able to correct complex server misconfigurations, and help you understand the options for an adversary to break into and move throughout your system! Which essentially means I can test the security posture of your mobile app and web app to see how it will fair against real-time attacks – before it actually happens.

1 Like

Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by eph12(m): 2:14am On Mar 09, 2019
makavele:
The op clearly stated that some things should be stated here, but I was surprised that I started seeing emails without any statement of technical abilities.

I'm still wondering why putting up your stack and experience, plus projects you've worked on, on nairaland, is such a bad thing. If you can't put up your skill set on public forums, where can you put it up?

We have a lot to learn as an individual and as a group in this country.

1 Like

Re: Tech-savvy Co-founder Needed by Ysakaws1: 3:40am On Mar 09, 2019
resosdigital:

Wrong.

There is nothing bossy about the questions.

If I want to partner with you, I should at least know what you bring to the table.

He simply asked what his skills were to see if he was the kind of partner he was looking for
Thanks, you stated my point exactly. There are ac lot that have little or nothing to offer. How am I supposed to know the right person if I don’t know what each person is trying to offer. If 100 people are interested and posted theit emails, will be emailin them one by one?? God bless you for having good insight. I only want the best team for this project.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Freely Available And Downloadable Programming Books From The Internet / What’s the Most Sophisticated Software Ever Written / 19 Pictures Programmers And IT Oriented People Can Relate To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.