Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Luke Perry Dies At 52 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Luke Perry Dies At 52 (48070 Views)

At 52, Snoop Dogg Says He Is Quitting Smoking / Cancer: Helen Mccrory Dies At 52 / Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luke Perry Dies At 52 by Burgerlomo: 12:40am On Mar 05, 2019
R.I.P man
Re: Luke Perry Dies At 52 by wink2015(m): 3:46am On Mar 05, 2019
droptrend205:
American actor Luke Perry, best known for his roles in “Beverly Hills 90210” and “Riverdale,” has died.

According to reports, Perry passed on Monday after suffering a massive stroke on Wednesday. He died at the age of 53.
His rep, confirming his death via a statement said;

“[Perry] was surrounded by his children Jack and Sophie, fiancé Wendy Madison Bauer, ex-wife Minnie Sharp, mother Ann Bennett, step-father Steve Bennett, brother Tom Perry, sister Amy Coder, and other close family and friend. “The family appreciates the outpouring of support and prayers that have been extended to Luke from around the world, and respectfully request privacy in this time of great mourning. No further details will be released at this time.”

Perry began his TV career at t16 and went on to act in top Hollywood movies to include; “The Incredible Hulk” and “Biker Mice From Mars.”

Photos below :

Gist Via : https://nairatrend.com.ng/american-actor-luke-perry-dies-at-52/

Subject title quoted Luke Perry age as 52 and main body of the article his age was quoted as 53.

Which is the valid age of Luke Perry?

However, may the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Luke Perry Dies At 52 by pascalbenz: 7:13am On Mar 05, 2019
If na naija man, dehm go say na trade by barter him do with his life if you know you know ...well R I P
Re: Luke Perry Dies At 52 by verifiablefacts: 7:25am On Mar 05, 2019
chudez0147:
Since i borrowed #400 from MTN, they keep sending me messages like recharge #400 and win 3 houses in Lekki.

They think i don't have sense abi?
then pay them as you get sense or you no wan pay bifo?
Re: Luke Perry Dies At 52 by chudez0147(m): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2019
verifiablefacts:

then pay them as you get sense or you no wan pay bifo?
mek dem com straight
Re: Luke Perry Dies At 52 by verifiablefacts: 7:33am On Mar 05, 2019
chudez0147:

I won pay, but mek dem com straight
wetin be una agreement before, e bi like dem wait you no gree recharge, dey come dey fear.☺☺
Re: Luke Perry Dies At 52 by wildikeman(m): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2019
So Archies dad is dead.. What becomes of Riverdale ??
Re: Luke Perry Dies At 52 by logtrend52: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Vs Moesha Boduong: Who Is Hotter? / 'You Look Like Bobrisky' - Funke Akindele's Fans As She Rocks Low Cut / Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.