Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 (9329 Views)

The Moment Oshoala Missed A Penalty At AWCON 2018 Nigeria Vs South Africa(Video) / Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs South Africa: (AWCON) 2018 Women Cup Of Nations - 0 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by robosky02(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nigeria vs South Africa

Cyprus Cup · 9th Place Final
Date: Wed, 06/03
Time. 10:00 am

http://www.google.com/search?q=cyprus+womens+cup%3A+nigeria+vs+south+africa&oq=cyprus+womens+cup%3A+nigeria+vs+south+africa&aqs=heirloom-srp..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by Glorylynn: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
FTC for the first time grin and am not dedicating shii to anybody cos nobody dey dere when I Dey busy dey refresh my phone wey I dey ranju dey check for new post,I never sleep since yesterday night,let me just use this medium to tell you all that you shouldn’t let anybody discourage you that you can’t make it,my brother and sisters I made it last last to front page o.lemme come and go and sleep now because all my brain is paining me already,is like they are driving train on my head.....am off to bed
I need just 1000likes grin

29 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by Pidginwhisper: 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
I made up my mind never to watch any of their matches again if that Albino with 2 left legs isn't sacked.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by gurusblogger(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
robosky02:
Nigeria vs South Africa

Cyprus Cup · 9th Place Final
Date: Wed, 06/03
Time. 10:00 am

http://www.google.com/search?q=cyprus+womens+cup%3A+nigeria+vs+south+africa&oq=cyprus+womens+cup%3A+nigeria+vs+south+africa&aqs=heirloom-srp..
naso

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by OakRealtorsNG: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
A 6 bedroom Duplex (to be renovated) is up for sale. It is built in a 1000sqm parcel of land with enough parking space. Located in a choice environment. Serene,and secure, with good road networks.

Rumuodara, Along Artillery Junction, Port-Harcourt

Price:
#40M (asking)

Title:
C of O

oakrealtorsng@gmail.com
www.oakrealtors..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by OTayobami(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Eaglet base: O-skipper9 this is base!
O-skipper9 this is base!
Oshoala: come in base this is o-Skipper 9 over!

Eaglet base: o-skipper9 report for duty over
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by OTayobami(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Eaglet base: O-skipper9 this is base!
O-skipper9 this is base!
Oshoala: come in base this is o-Skipper 9 over!

Eaglet base: o-skipper9 report for duty over!
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by sexiestharam(f): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
vokarex:
good for our football spirit as we prepare for afcon
Women dey play AFCON? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Best of luck, ladies
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by isan(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nigeria vs Thailand it is grin mumu op and the mumu mod wey move am to frontpage

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by Gleefreak125(m): 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
9th place final?
Better start coming home. What's in it for the 9th placed team? You're no better than the worst. Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by olapluto(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
This information is false.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by IDUNMOTA(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
Gleefreak125:
9th place final?
Better start coming home. What's in it for the 9th placed team? You're no better than the worst. Nonsense!!!
Please folks what is 9th place final.
Is the match coming up on the 9th?
Am confused with the word 9th place

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by korel9: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
Suigeneris1995:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen... I'm temitope by name... I'm here soliciting for an unfailing financial assistance... I'm a third years student of a state university in here in Nigeria as a biology student... Right now I'm seriously in need of a willing benefactors to reinforce me for my school fee... I'm being the one struggling right from the day one of my stay here in the school.. Struggling to get things done... Not until the newly elected governor of the state I'm schooling increased my school fee in a ridiculous manner... It got me shocked.. Cos there is no mean on how I'm gonna survive with such an increased amount.... Since then.. I'm being doing lots of hard labours just to get up with some cash in order to pay for my school fee.. But I haven't gotten half of it....the little I got.. I have to take care of myself when I got sick... And my school has resumed for another session and I'm dead worried and perplexed right now.. I don't know where to run to for assistance... That is the major reason I decided to create it to the awareness of all the cheerful givers here on this platform... Plz I'm seriously in need of your help... I don't wish to drop out of school... Plz help me out...
Here is my account details (account name:Alaba temitope mayowa
Account no:0775055706
Access bank)
Thank you......

Wait first, who did you vote for in the last election?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by Icon79(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Do you have pictures and location, please

O pari

OakRealtorsNG:
A 6 bedroom Duplex (to be renovated) is up for sale. It is built in a 1000sqm parcel of land with enough parking space. Located in a choice environment. Serene,and secure, with good road networks.

Rumuodara, Along Artillery Junction, Port-Harcourt

Price:
#40M (asking)

Title:
C of O

oakrealtorsng@gmail.com
www.oakrealtors..com
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by Danielnino00(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
robosky02, the super falcons official Twitter handle says we are playing Thailand for 7th place on Thursday.

Your info is false..edit it biko
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Glorylynn:
FTC for the first time grin and am not dedicating shii to anybody cos nobody dey dere when I Dey busy dey refresh my phone wey I dey ranju dey check for new post,I never sleep since yesterday night,let me just use this medium to tell you all that you shouldn’t let anybody discourage you that you can’t make it,my brother and sisters I made it last last to front page o.lemme come and go and sleep now because all my brain is paining me already,is like they are driving train on my head.....am off to bed
Miss, please put that vibe in your hustle. The sky is your limit. I mean no insult dea
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by OakRealtorsNG: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Icon79:
Do you have pictures and location, please

O pari

Pictures are available.. you may reach us through the various means provided. Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by femi4: 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Africa is struggling for 9th place ...what a shame
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by femi4: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
IDUNMOTA:

Please folks what is 9th place final.
Is the match coming up on the 9th?
Am confused with the word 9th place
just like we have 3rd place final to determine 3rd and 4th position, 9th place final means 1-8 positions are known and the 9th position is up for grab and it determines the 9th and 10th position
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by femi4: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
Danielnino00:
robosky02, the super falcons official Twitter handle says we are playing Thailand for 7th place on Thursday.

Your info is false..edit it biko
We don't even know who to believe. Even brila carry Nig vs SA

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by Danielnino00(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
femi4:
We don't even know who to believe. Even brila carry Nig vs SA

Check well na..

Its Nigeria vs Thailand and SA vs Finland
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: Cyprus Cup 9th Place Final Wed, 06/03 by Fantazy(m): 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
Glorylynn:

what do one gain by being the FTC on this Forum sef? you people suld stop behaving like small children nah! sad
Glorylynn:

what do one gain by being the FTC on this Forum sef? you people suld stop behaving like small children nah!

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'tigress: Nigeria To Face Senegal In Final Of 2023 Women's Afrobasket Final / AFCON 2015: Which Country Will You Support? / Denmark Vs France: World Cup (0 - 0) On 26 June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.