Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Can Anyone Export Nigeria Food To South Africa For Me? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can Anyone Export Nigeria Food To South Africa For Me? (6927 Views)

The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams / What Are The Health Effects Of Eating Expired Or Spoiled Food To Human Body / How to Lose Weight With Nigeria Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Export Nigeria Food To South Africa For Me? by jot01(m): 4:32am On Aug 31, 2010
Hey Guys at the food forum, Is there anyone who can help export some Nigeria food from Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria to me in South Africa.

Am a Nigerian working in SA and needs some fresh Nigeria food imported to me. I have comes to realise that the food we buy here are stale and not really good for the body.

The food needed are Listed below.

1. Egusi ( Grounded and not grounded both needed )
2. Ata Gingun ( Grounded Pepper)
3. Elubo ( Yam Flower)
4. Eja Gbigbe ( Dry Fish) Either Panla or other one but not igbo dry Fish oooo
5. Iru ( Locust Bean )
6. Maggi ( Knor or star)
7. Edee ( Cray Fish) Dont want grounded ones ooo.

Please if you into exporting of Food, kindly give me and estimation of the above Food for at least Large Quantity as am gonna have them for personal use not for Business, so do not charge me too Much and you must including shipping or anyway u wanna get it here to it.

My contact details will follow shortly.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Export Nigeria Food To South Africa For Me? by jot01(m): 4:32am On Aug 31, 2010
My email is : capog2010@gmail.com
Re: Can Anyone Export Nigeria Food To South Africa For Me? by nairafan: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2010
i am shocked to hear that the country, South Africa where you have gone to look for a greener pasture has stale food which is not good for your body!   I am rolling on the floor with laughter. If your country has purportedly good food for your body why not find job in your country and feed yourself well well. chikena !
Re: Can Anyone Export Nigeria Food To South Africa For Me? by jot01(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2010
What country of yours are you talking about.

We can do without eaten Nija food and also just want some fresh food.

So so special about Nija that you talking about? Now Nepa is on strike and you saying rubish, Is that what you asked to comment about.

If you dont have any value please dont respond to peoples ads here.

The Job i have here can pay Nigeria Bank Manager salary for 2years.

Maybe you wanna buy a House or Flats contact me.

So that tells you what i do,

Chikena
Re: Can Anyone Export Nigeria Food To South Africa For Me? by jot01(m): 4:16am On Sep 01, 2010
Business Deal for you.

Come Supply this Now,
Re: Can Anyone Export Nigeria Food To South Africa For Me? by Ideraolu: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2011
jot01:

Hey Guys at the food forum, Is there anyone who can help export some Nigeria food from Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria to me in South Africa.

Am a Nigerian working in SA and needs some fresh Nigeria food imported to me. I have comes to realise that the food we buy here are stale and not really good for the body.

The food needed are Listed below.

1. Egusi ( Grounded and not grounded both needed )
2. Ata Gingun ( Grounded Pepper)
3. Elubo ( Yam Flower)
4. Eja Gbigbe ( Dry Fish) Either Panla or other one but not igbo dry Fish oooo
5. Iru ( Locust Bean )
6. Maggi ( Knor or star)
7. Edee ( Cray Fish) Dont want grounded ones ooo.

Please if you into exporting of Food, kindly give me and estimation of the above Food for at least Large Quantity as am gonna have them for personal use not for Business, so do not charge me too Much and you must including shipping or anyway u wanna get it here to it.

My contact details will follow shortly.

Try www.daltab.co.uk, i found their website amazing.
Re: Can Anyone Export Nigeria Food To South Africa For Me? by IMAGEMasters: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2011
@nairafan
must you assume everyone going abroad is searching for greener pastures.some people work in Nigeria and then are transfered to work abroad either for the same company or for an exchange training programme,some don't like it some do and enjoy the exposure and experience they get when working abroad.

if you can not contribute intelligently to a post,don't bother typing.
Re: Can Anyone Export Nigeria Food To South Africa For Me? by dominique(f): 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2011
@jot01
exporting food to SA may be harder than it seems. i heard airport officials confiscate these foods and go ahead to sell them back to naija people at huge prices.
Re: Can Anyone Export Nigeria Food To South Africa For Me? by TOmotors: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2012
hello, I saw your post and am intrested to do business with you pls can you just tell me the quantity or how do you whant it so that will we know where to start or you call me on my mobile pohe (08184873192)
Re: Can Anyone Export Nigeria Food To South Africa For Me? by bizcom85gmail: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Am victor okonkwo, a business man, I deal on petroleum products, cargo clearing and food stuffs/commodities export. Interested in shipping food stuffs. Wish to do business with a reliable buyers. Hit me up on +2348035835610 or mail me on bizcom85@gmail.com if u're a sincere and reliable. Thanks victor okonkwo
Re: Can Anyone Export Nigeria Food To South Africa For Me? by TRADEFAIRng(m): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2019
Revealed: WHERE IS THE CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY FRESH FOOD ITEMS IN ABUJA.

It is not Wuse Market, it is not Garki Int. Market, No, it is not Karimo Market. Wrong again, it is not Nyanya market and it is definitely not Utako market.

The right answer is Belle.ng. Yes, that's right and surprisingly so. Take for instance, this Belle Full Indomie Noodles costs about #200 - #250 in other markets, but it is sold for as low as #130 here https://belle.ng/indomie-instant-noodles-belle-full-chicken-flavour . This giant snails costs between #450-#550 each in Wuse Market. Get it for just #199 on Belle.ng here
https://belle.ng/giant-snail-1-big-size .
This crate of eggs goes for between #1100-#1300 elswhere, get it for just #890 here https://belle.ng/egg-crate-of-30. This big, live catfish sells for #1300 elsewhere but buy it for just #700 here https://belle.ng/cat-fish-cut.

This Smoked Goat Head costs between #900-#1500 in other markets. Get it as low as #600 only on Belle.ng here https://belle.ng/goat-head-smoked.

There are more exciting offers in store. Enjoy the tour and please, don't fail to share this good news with your yard people�.

#Bellefoods #AbujaGroceries #OnlineSupermarket #OnlineGrocerystore #farmersmarket #freshfoods #choplife #Abujafoodie #Pamperyourbelle

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jollof Rice Vs White Rice, / PHOTOS: Breathtaking Extraordinary Cakes Ever Made / This Watermelon Is The Most Disappointing Thing I've Ever Seen In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.