Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:49 AM

The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams (35238 Views)

See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat / What Are The Health Effects Of Eating Expired Or Spoiled Food To Human Body / Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by ehmasjet(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
There are some foods we take sometimes before we go to bed that causes bad dreams whereas there are some you take that you don't even dream at all.please i want experts to help us with this in clarifying and telling us the best food to take at night to reduce the amounts of bad dreams.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dog meat

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Tomceeno(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
rafhell: Dog meat
Poster, are u from Akwa Ibom? No vex, na question I ask.

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by emekakelvin(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
ehmasjet: There are some foods we take sometimes before we go to bed that causes bad dreams whereas there are some you take that you don't even dream at all.please i want experts to help us with this in clarifying and telling us the best food to take at night to reduce the amounts of bad dreams.
I dont really know If food cause bad dreams,rather what I know is that if u have an issue/occurrrence in your mind it's possible of such happening in your dream and vice versa

Although,there are some foods believer or any other related religious follower term bad e.g crayfish, pork,fat meat,cat fish et.c

But,the truth is that you only need God

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by OmoAlata1(f): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
I only have weird dreams if I go to bed with a very full stomach and the food does not digest properly. Now I eat 2-4 hours before bed and no more weird dreams

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by DonColz1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
Too much of soaking garri with groundnut and akara causes bad dream. But try to drink alomo bitters next time so that your dreams will be bitter...

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by shadrach77: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Do not eat cheese before going to bed.It has been proven to be a cause of horrific nightmares. You can google for further info smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by cashkid18(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
i wish i know cry
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by sakaguchi(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wait oo! Am I the only one who think this thread is just so craaaaaaaaaazyyyyyyyyy.
smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by kokoye(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
where do these people come from??

This thread deserves the MuMu award for september and october combined.

27 Likes

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by ucyoma(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
superstition!!!

what has. dream got to do with. food?

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Snake . . . grin

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by AbuMikey(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by GentleNaaz(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
it depends on d typ of food in question.
b4 nyt sleep, if u eat
1. egg, cucumber, guava n d likes, u wl dream wn angels r singn frank edward, mark clurkn, father mbaka, etc
2. fufu, eba, beans, etc, u wl dream lik mr ibu, charlse Awurum,
3. indian hemp, wisky, alomo, guf, ogogoro, u wl dream wn one old woman tie ur destiny at old tree n dy pursue u wt cutlass

23 Likes

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by zolajpower: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
rafhell: Dog meat
grin grin grin oh boy i just cant stop laffing, what about vulture meat? grin
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by imsuboi(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
I don't know about you guys sha..

But I eat dinosaur meat everynight to avoid bad dreams..

We have 7dinosaurs in our house undecided

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Elxandre(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
To avoid bad dreams, simply take this 1 hour before bedtime.
1 cup of Ijebu garri + 1 tin of peak milk + cold water grin grin tongue
try and bring your testimony tongue grin
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by ReubenAbati: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Just imagine the OP.

SMH
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by olahero(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Eba and obe luru, YOU go dream say YOU dey ontop tree ni with witches lolz grin

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by kokoye(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
For best results, do NOT eat any of the following:

Breast milk, sperm, saliva, rice, plantain, amala, fufu, water, cereal, eba, yam, lafu, ikokore, fura de nunu, beans, puff puff, suya, ogi, akara, moin moin, salad, fish, beef, iyan, koko, dundu, ponmo, gbegiri, boild or roasted corn, bread, snails, chips/fries, banga soup, meat pie, salad, edikaikong, orisirisi, bokoto, milk, indomie noodles, pepper soup, tuwo, garri n epa, isi-ewu, dog meat, snake, monkey, dankwa.................

Hope this helps.

smh..

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by shachris02: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Beans for sure.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by badmeat(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
Natural melons!undecided
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by horlajide: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
Da FuQ!!

Lyk Rili!! -"The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid
Bad Dreams"
Its already bad enough an adult who has other countless things to worry about (I assume, even tho I'm seriously in doubt) actually started a thread on this, worse still someone moved it to FP

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by imsuboi(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
ehmasjet: There are some foods we take sometimes before we go to bed that causes bad dreams whereas there are some you take that you don't even dream at all.please i want experts to help us with this in clarifying and telling us the best food to take at night to reduce the amounts of bad dreams.

You came to the right place.. Just meet okija_juju. He'll "prescribe the necessary food for you

kokoye: where do these people come from??

This thread deserves the MuMu award for september and october combined.

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Jerrygotswagg(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
kindly like this for no reason...pls

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Ichliebedich(f): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
sakaguchi: Wait oo! Am I the only one who think this thread is just so craaaaaaaaaazyyyyyyyyy.
smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy
nope
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by imsuboi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ich liebe dich: nope
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
And dis made frontpage?
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na wa o everytin has a scientific explanation
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by russianmob27: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
s
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by 80million1: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
How about ISI EWU?
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Ichliebedich(f): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
I hope the op is taking note of these wonderful suggestions.

Egusi Soup Vs Obgono Soup / See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor / The Cheap Egusi Soup I Prepared