Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,701 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Killed Barr Obot To Offset My Hotel Bill- Murder Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed Barr Obot To Offset My Hotel Bill- Murder Suspect (475 Views)

Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro / Joshua Usulor Jailed For Killing Feyisayo Obot In Lagos Hotel Room / Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Killed Barr Obot To Offset My Hotel Bill- Murder Suspect by Ironside2007(f): 4:44am On Mar 05, 2019
I killed Barr Obot to offset my hotel bill- murder suspect

By Lolo Ayaba

The Lagos state police command is currently investigating a chef, Joshua Usulor over the murder o a female lawyer in her hotel room at Opebi, Ikeja on the 26th of January 2019.
It was learned that on the said date, the Lagos State Police Command received a report that one Feyitayo Obot, aged 34, was gruesomely murdered in her hotel room and that after committing the crime, Joshua Usulor fled the scene.
Following the report, the Command sent its homicide detectives to the scene of crime at Opebi, Ikeja where they collected important exhibits for forensic analysis.

https://newsbeatsngr.com/i-killed-barr-obot-to-offset-my-hotel-bill-murder-suspect/

Re: I Killed Barr Obot To Offset My Hotel Bill- Murder Suspect by Harrymig1(m): 4:52am On Mar 05, 2019
RIP to the dead.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Pours Bleach In Her Roommate’s Eyes / SS3 Pupil Falls From Mango Tree, Dies In Ondo(photo) / Young Boy Speaks As He Wrecks His Car Less Than 24hrs After Buying It In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.