Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills (39489 Views)

Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears / Man Robs, Kills Woman In Benue After Rape Attempt, Dumps Body In A Well (Photos) / Policeman Kills Female Police Officer In Port Harcourt During Market Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills by whizcartel(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2019
spiceadole:
They will soon arrive...

"How can a woman lodge in a hotel alone? "
"No responsible woman stays in a hotek"
"She deserves to die.. Olosho. "
"Why didn't she stay in her house"

Waiting for this gang
I Just Understood you... My sincere apologies.
Re: Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2019
damiloladuke:
A man identified as Joshua Usulor who overstayed in a hotel in Lagos and killed a female lawyer to offset his bills, has been arrested by the Lagos State police command.

On January 26, the command received a report that one Feyitayo Obot, female, aged 34, was gruesomely murdered in her hotel room at Opebi, Ikeja by the man, who immediately absconded from the scene.

According to Lagos State police spokesman, Chike Oti, a Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP), the victim’s body, which had multiple stab wounds on the abdominal region and a throat slit open with a sharp object, was recovered for autopsy.

“Although the suspect absconded after committing the crime, the Commissioner of Police, CP Zubairu Muazu, charged the Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID), Panti Yaba, DCP Yetunde Longe, to leave no stone unturned in ensuring that the culprit is arrested and prosecuted.

“Painstaking investigation however led to the arrest of the suspect, Joshua Usulor, on February 28, at his hideout in Victoria Island, Lagos. During interrogation, the suspect confessed to have committed the crime. He said he had never met the deceased until the day he attacked her and that he was motivated to rob her to enable him offset his hotel bill having spent two days above the one-day he paid for.

“To execute his plans undetected, he claimed he sneaked into the deceased room to steal her money and her phones. The deceased struggled with him but was overpowered. He then stabbed her with a sharp knife on the stomach and used the same knife to slit her throat. Satisfied that the woman was dead, he made away with her phones and a cash sum of N26,000.

“Investigation revealed that the deceased was a lawyer who came to Lagos for a business meeting and lodged in a hotel at Opebi. The autopsy result revealed that the following factors led to the death of the victim: Exsanguination, which implies excessive loss of blood; Disruption of the left jugular vein and sharp force trauma.

“The suspect will be charged to court for murder. Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police has directed that the case file be duplicated and forwarded to the Directorate of Public Prosecution (DPP) for legal advice”, he said.

https://lailasnews.com/man-overstays-in-hotel-robs-kills-female-lawyer-to-offset-bills/

toxic masculinity.
Re: Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills by anochuko01(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2019
spiceadole:
They will soon arrive...
"How can a woman lodge in a hotel alone? " "No responsible woman stays in a hotek" "She deserves to die.. Olosho. " "Why didn't she stay in her house"

Waiting for this gang
ur brain dey short circuit
Re: Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills by Jabioro: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2019
Nothing like overstaying,he was in that hotel to robbed..
Re: Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2019
BigBashiru:

Don't mind them. They are drunk with the partriarchy.

I just realized that Nigerians are illiterates. Out of everyone that quoted @spiceadole, you are the only one that have understood his post. Unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills by Femeto: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
What a country!!!!
Re: Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills by Judybash93(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Alao1992:
you are a fucking tribalist

Lol... Ese sir..eyin eniyan Mayweather
Re: Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills by onpoint69(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
I don't believe this story. Somebody is trying to frame this boy. It's a pity we won't get to hear his side of the story. Somebody killed that lawyer and is trying to frame this boy. This boy is innocent. I repeat, this boy is innocent.

I know nigeria police and i know what they can do..

angry angry

killer spotted
Re: Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills by dederocs(m): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Demented humans everywhere...bring the death penalty back...
Re: Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills by AngelicBeing: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
sad
Re: Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills by anonymuz(m): 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
deebee13:
He should be made to die a slow and painful death. Hang him upside down, give him several deep cuts all over his body, let his drain out until he dies. Then burn up what's left!!!
I trust naija police, den no dey take see murder case. Before next month when the cell is congested, he will use to tell if their gun is still working
Re: Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills by Orpe7(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Which kain hotel sef no get security wey person fit just sneak inside another person room
Re: Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills by MobilityMFR(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
spiceadole:
They will soon arrive...

Waiting for this gang

You know what is funny? When some people open the shithole on their faces, poop actually comes out. Wow! What a despicable and inhuman thing to write. Even if the victim was your worst enemy, I bet name calling wouldn't be the best way of going about it to vent your stupid anger. In this case, the victim is completely unbeknownst to you and the best you can do, you feeble-minded, classic case of rustic stupidity is name calling. Shame on you! See, the thing with life is, what you dish out comes back to you eventually, if not you, your children and so on and so on. But as stupid as you are, I bet you have impregnated all the mad women in your area, that your scrotum has run out of sperms to spare for a decent woman (not that any decent woman would touch you with a very long filthy pole, let alone letting you into that region). Mumu. The victim was known to me...a decent and loving mother who has left behind some very lovely children, dedicated and diligent lawyer who was at the peak of her career until that embecile cut her life short. My friend, mind what you say...you never know who might be reading and it could hurt...right now it does hurt to read such crap from you. "A word," they say, "is enough for the wise."
Re: Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills by Eaglefine(f): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
deebee13:
He should be made to die a slow and painful death. Hang him upside down, give him several deep cuts all over his body, let his drain out until he dies. Then burn up what's left!!!

George Deebee has spoken.

Court!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills by edupedia: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
dante0147:
For 26 k you took a life ? Like seriously ?

....He also looks Atikulated causing Obituaries....
Re: Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills by frozen70(f): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
spiceadole:
They will soon arrive...

Waiting for this gang

You are not a good person

What's wrong if a woman lodges in a hotel alone ❓

Didn't you read where he said she came for work?

Stop thinking like a frustrated man
Re: Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills by 9jaRealist: 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
I don't believe this story. Somebody is trying to frame this boy. It's a pity we won't get to hear his side of the story. Somebody killed that lawyer and is trying to frame this boy. This boy is innocent. I repeat, this boy is innocent.

I know nigeria police and i know what they can do..

angry angry

And you decipher all this from your device? Abi na you actually commit the murder? shocked
Re: Man Overstays In Lagos Hotel, Robs & Kills Female Lawyer To Offset Bills by DabuIIIT: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Does Joshua Usulor sound like a Yoruba name to you?

Enjoy your beans lolssssssssss

grin grin grin

Igbo this Igbo that

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Man In Lagos ‘Swallows Rat Poison After Arrest For N116m Fraud’ / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / Man Scams Shop Owner With Fake Bank Alert After Buying 32" TV In Delta. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.