Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field (41493 Views)

Man Tries To Attack Messi In Ibiza Spain (video) / Amed SK Player Mansur Calar Banned For Life For Attacking Sakaryaspor Opponents / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by GistmoreNG: 6:01am On Mar 05, 2019
GistMore.com

A footballer has been caught using a sharp object to attack opposition players in a Turkish third tier league match.

It was reported by Turkish media that Amed SK midfielder Mansur Calar carried a razor blade onto the pitch before cutting two different Sakaryaspor players in the match at the Diyarbak?r Stadium.

Football player is caught using a razor blade to attack opponents on the field as his victims show off scars on social media (Photos/Video)

Footage posted to Twitter, shows the 33-year-old apparently taking a swipe at rival player Ferhat Yazgan before the match kicked off and then going for his throat later on in the game.

After the match, Yazgan took to social media to show off the injuries he sustained in the match. 'These football players who put [sic] the field, TFF, I hope you'll see them,' he wrote.

Yazgan's team-mate, Haci Dogru, also showed off a cut on his right cheek on social media after the game.

See more photos and watch the video here; http://gistmore.com/football-player-is-caught-using-a-razor-blade-to-attack-opponents-on-the-field

Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by GistmoreNG: 6:02am On Mar 05, 2019

Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by ExAngel007(f): 6:13am On Mar 05, 2019
crazy footballer

13 Likes

Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 05, 2019
wtf?? if u try dis one for my side, omo we go fight till we kee ourself

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by EmekaBlue(m): 6:23am On Mar 05, 2019
grin what a nasty player...he should not only be given a red card but arrested

26 Likes

Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by Joshmodest(m): 6:25am On Mar 05, 2019
If any player do me this one , I no mind make I collect ban ...we all die there oh !

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2019
As in people ya weyrey gaan for this world

This is a wake up call for the f.a
Players should be searched before entering the field
No wonder players dey die on top field
People dey carry jazz enter be that
You dribble me too much
I Nack you one you
Go play your free kick for heaven
Case dismissed

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by Masama: 7:43am On Mar 05, 2019
What the hell?

7 Likes

Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by KendrickAyomide: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2019
cry Nairaland is always late.

you won't be surprised, these guys are Sympathizers of a Turkish terror group so you will expect same from their players

4 Likes

Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2019
Awon eyan Mike Tyson
Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by youngberry001(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2019
Sholling soccer season 5 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by ictjobber: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2019
The slasher

See my signature
Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by kolafolabi(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2019
It's a life ban

6 Likes

Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2019
The player should be arrested. What nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2019
Mad people everywhere
Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by mastermaestro(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2019
Life ban! His career is dead before it even starts. Lunatic!

2 Likes

Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2019
Hiv o
Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by eben1marketer: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2019
This is wickedness.
Still looking for a reliable website design for your business? Get started without advance payments. Check out our designs and details HERE
Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by Iyajison: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2019
U d distribute HIV abi..??

1 Like

Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by kingthreatz: 10:44am On Mar 05, 2019
Not every human being is normal
Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by figure007(m): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2019
J
Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by Yemisi87: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2019
Maybe the player has Turkey brain.
Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by N0favors: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2019
“Out of me and him, one go dey ground. Dead body go surplus if him try am with me. Me, agbero.”
Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by Grak178: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

A footballer has been caught using a sharp object to attack opposition players in a Turkish third tier league match.

It was reported by Turkish media that Amed SK midfielder Mansur Calar carried a razor blade onto the pitch before cutting two different Sakaryaspor players in the match at the Diyarbak?r Stadium.

Football player is caught using a razor blade to attack opponents on the field as his victims show off scars on social media (Photos/Video)

Footage posted to Twitter, shows the 33-year-old apparently taking a swipe at rival player Ferhat Yazgan before the match kicked off and then going for his throat later on in the game.

After the match, Yazgan took to social media to show off the injuries he sustained in the match. 'These football players who put [sic] the field, TFF, I hope you'll see them,' he wrote.

Yazgan's team-mate, Haci Dogru, also showed off a cut on his right cheek on social media after the game.

See more photos and watch the video here; http://gistmore.com/football-player-is-caught-using-a-razor-blade-to-attack-opponents-on-the-field

Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by Mycoin(m): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2019
e for Carrey dagger and bazuka come
Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2019
•Must be ARAB LEAGUE

2 Likes

Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by BlackfireX: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2019
When u name your country Turkey....

Why won't people be cutting themselves.
Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2019
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE cool

2 Likes

Re: Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field by arantess: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2019
That must be one sadistic footballer

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz Jr Demands ₦15.3 Billion To Rematch Anthony Joshua (video) / Michael Ojo Dies In Serbia During Training / "I Am Glad I Dumped Nigeria For Bahrain" - Salwa Naser Who Won Medal In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.