Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos (46562 Views)

I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband / 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2019
This is quite shameful. A Nigerian lady was filmed while attacking her mother-in-law with insults following a disagreement between them.

In the video which was allegedly recorded by the husband, the young lady can be seen lashing out on her mother-in-law and hurling insults at her during the heated clash which happened in America.

The wife even went to the extent of threatening to beat the mother-in-law if she mistakenly touches her.

Many Nigerians have berated the wife for insulting the elderly woman while the husband was not also left out in the criticism for allegedly recording the incident rather than pacify both parties.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/nigerian-lady-and-her-mother-in-law-clash-abroad-as-husband-films-it-photos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by donstan18: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2019
That man is a disgrace to his mother and to men out there.

Believe me, the disrespectful wife insulted her mother-inlaw because she knows how foolish her husband is.

And yes, the husband proved his foolishness by recording and filming them instead of cautioning his wife.

204 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by simplyhonest(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2019
madness...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by GraGra247(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2019
Nigerian ladies have no iota of love and respect for their mother in laws. The greetings and smiles are too fake.

Left for her, the biggest joy she'll have in her marriage is when her mother in law dies.

The irony is that when you see how they pamper their own biological mother no matter how wicked she is.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by hahn(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:
The disrespectful wife insulted her mother-inlaw because she knows how foolish her husband is.

And yes, the husband proved his foolishness by recording and filming them instead of cautioning his wife.

Do you really think that is the first time she is doing something like that? He is probably filming to have proof of her behaviour

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by donstan18: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2019
hahn:

Do you really think that is the first time she is doing something like that? He is probably filming to have proof of her behaviour
Filming what exactly? Is he a movie director?

And what happens when one of them gets injured or die in the heat of the fight the argument might result to?

For not putting her disrespectful wife in her place, he is foooooooooolish! Very foooolish!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:
The disrespectful wife insulted her mother-inlaw because she knows how foolish her husband is.

Wow,how did you know all this?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by internationalman(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Must every incident be filmed
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by edicied: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2019
Men!
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2019
Nah this is shameful,abuse of social media,the husband and wife are mad. Tuaaah.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Foodforthought: 9:58am On Mar 05, 2019
May there never come a day I put my wife above my mother. I don't even want to know what happened, but one of those 2 women gave birth to the man in question.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Randy100: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2019
I can never support my wife, even if my mother is wrong. My wife has no right to raise her voice against my mother cos I can't even do that. Last last my mother won't be wrong.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 05, 2019
Why do whites abroad not have this issue Cos everyone minds their businesses and lives their lives. Nigeria mother in law sometimes are a nuisance. Stay in ur lanes abeg

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Abbeyme: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2019
Endtime hubby
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by nepapole(m): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2019
the whole family no get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by BlackfireX: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2019
Are those pants for sale?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2019
The husband should send the mother back to Nigeria asap.... I'm not there but I know the mother is the cause otherwise it would have been the couple fighting

I get headache o grin

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by madridguy(m): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2019
Don't blame the ladies but the dummy laminated brain men.

GraGra247:
Nigerian ladies have no iota of love and respect for their mother in laws. The greetings and smiles are too fake.

Left for her, the biggest joy she'll have in her marriage is when her mother in law dies.

The irony is that when you see how they pamper their own biological mother no matter how wicked she is.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by calddon(m): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2019
Could it be that the husband is tired of the two both of them?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by eben1marketer: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2019
What's this world turning into?

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Abbeyme: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2019
Evablizin:
Wow,how did you know all this?

He may know the husband!

Just joking tho

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by PenlsCaP: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2019
undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Abbeyme: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2019
BlackfireX:
Are those pants for sale?

Benz logo
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2019
Wives ,don't forget she gave birth to the man u call HUSBAND today....don't ever forget that

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by Vivuch: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2019
The husband refused to tell us what his mother did, nobody will wake up and start hurling insults on someone. Some mother in-law don't even know when they exceed boundaries in their son's home. For f sake the woman is the owner of the house and mother in-law should respect her too. Remember respect is reciprocal. The husband that recorded that is "akpa amu".

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by ogbonti: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2019
i saw this on social media almost 2 years ago, old stale junk

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by gassbee: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2019
what do u expect from all this liverless men who call themselves husband
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by seunfly: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2019
This is so common among most Nigerian women, they sheild their mum from her evil ways and makes mountain out of molehill from her mother in law, my elder brother's evil wife go little further by lying to her super emotional but senseless brother about our mother
Yet she protect her own evil mother.
I just wonder what those
GraGra247:

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos by MARKone(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2019
This man is a disgrace as a son and husband. Who records and post where his mother and wife are having alteration, he should be suing for peace.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.