Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex (37799 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by HgsMediaPlus: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2019
BBN’s reality star, Gifty Powers has fired a shot at David Sorochukwu Akumah during a question and answer session with her fans.

The reality star claimed that her ex, David Sorochukwu Akumah cannot get any woman pregnant.

It would be recalled that in December 2018, Gifty surprised fans and lovers when she shared a photo of her daughter who turned one. It was later revealed that the child was a product of the relationship between Mr 2Kay and herself.
However, Gifty later shared a cryptic message refuting claims that Mr 2Kay is the father of her child.

She wrote: “Only a mother knows the real true identity of her child’s father. Any other noise trying to stay relevant in the industry is nonsense.

“I am not a baby mama please.”

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/gifty-power-reveals-that-her-ex-mr-2kay.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by Cyclops10: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2019
Gifty can talk yeye talk pass yeye.

Why talking about his property? Didn't you enter the "Old" pathfinder car? She needs an Azuka to coach her on how to talk in public.

You didn't marry officially but you divorced officially grin

Samsung S6 available for sale today. Check my profile

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2019
Iberiberism

33 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by moreen25: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2019
yeepa
Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by Deejaygold(m): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2019
Bloggers eeern
Diaris God ooooooooo
Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by harriet412(f): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2019
Anything to say relevant

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by okwabayi(m): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2019
Did I not say this female was a gifted liar?
She lies so much I can’t take anything she says serious.

6 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by seyigiggle: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
no be same pic wey she claimed was a lie?

13 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by DAntivirus: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
How is this our business? Does this add value to our economy?
Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by princegeo(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
And so Wetin concern us

Him Dn scatter u finish with condom u come here dy talk rubbish
What kind of gift are you sef
Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
These people sef. Enjoy your Five minutes of relevance. I hope you don't send someone to an early grave with your loose mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by molybdenum0012: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
This is serious!

Interesting research topic.

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized tutor to help improve your grade in school?

Check my signature below and book a tutor
Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by grandstar(m): 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
He is infertile and not impotent. There's a big difference between the 2. An impotent man cannot have or maintain an erection while an infertile man's sperm count is incapable of making a baby.

26 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by HaryoBamex(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
Must u cast him...

Use your head na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by jinco5050: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Prostitute like you. Idiot
Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by SaintLucia: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
okwabayi:
Did I not say this female was a gifted liar?
She lies so much I can’t take anything she says serious.
She no lie pass Peter Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by BlackfireX: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Is Nigeria not impotent...

Come this small girl respect ya self o.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by Offpoint1: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
The fact that her first sex with the guy was in that "Old pathfinder" is amazing.

If you don't believe me, go back and read her rant slowly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by osaweseforme(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Was not married officially but divorced officially......lai mohammed must have trained you

7 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by Innoxxacs: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
You were not officially(legally) married to him, how come you "divorced" him. ah!!! These empty brains!!!

you were not sure of yourself and you wasted that guy's money on white wedding and even souvenir

ran to a man's house in 2017 and went back to your father's house same year mtcheww!

Ol*do just see her... her rumpled face

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
Make she no worry,make she continue her show off by NXt month we no go hear their names again new BBNIAJA' go cast their formings

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by okwabayi(m): 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
SaintLucia:
She no lie pass Peter Obi.
Peter Obi is a good man.
During the 2018 election he voted for Buhari to win.
He didn’t care about the rigging taking place nationwide because he believed in the people to vote for a candidate they knew had both vision and potential.
He is the epitome of a class act, one who can lead the country forward in stride.
I believe he should have fully contested for presidency instead.

6 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by omooba969(m): 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Confirmation that most of these chest beaters are impotent. grin

They have issues but would rather spend their whole life on Afonja threads.... mtcheeew. cool

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by farem: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Olosho, how did you know? Your ex-boyfriend and not ex-husband.
Test here and test there - Ms Animashaun!
Re: Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Aburo Lai-Muh'd.
Ctrl-O
if-u-know-u-know

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) / Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace / Mercy Aigbe Slays In Sexy Swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.